Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Info here.

I know they said they're getting rid of talent, but I hope they fire Eve Torres anyway.

Interesting Sweetheart

I wonder if this means they'll finally get rid of the deadweight in the WWE of Primo and JTG? When have they done anything cool lately?

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
TheGreatestSage
I wonder if this means they'll finally get rid of the deadweight in the WWE of Primo and JTG? When have they done anything cool lately?

...Considering Primo is one of the tag champs...

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dion Necurat
TheGreatestSage

You mean the title that they booked in a dark match for Mania? I think that right there shows you how little the WWE cares.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
kevin3485
Dion Necurat
TheGreatestSage

You mean the title that they booked in a dark match for Mania? I think that right there shows you how little the WWE cares.

They aren't going to just release a champion. If anything, the Usos are likely to be on the chopping block.

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I don't think they'd release the Usos, while they're still struggling to revamp the tag division.

I see these as more likely releases...

Evan Bourne, because of his recent suspensions combined with his very recent injury. WWE doesn't like the kind of odds he's giving them.

William Regal, because his foot is already out the door.

Ezekial Jackson, because all the pushes in the world can't seem to make him relevant.

Heath Slater, because he's Heath Slater.

Eve Torres, because even with forced heel heat and a Wrestlemania spot, she's still disappointing.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dion Necurat
kevin3485
Dion Necurat
TheGreatestSage

They aren't going to just release a champion. If anything, the Usos are likely to be on the chopping block.

I'm not saying they're releasing him tomorrow, but if it turned out the tag belts change hands at a house show, and then Primo's released, I wouldn't be surprised.

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
kevin3485
Dion Necurat
kevin3485
Dion Necurat
TheGreatestSage

I'm not saying they're releasing him tomorrow, but if it turned out the tag belts change hands at a house show, and then Primo's released, I wouldn't be surprised.

They do have a habit of giving a tag team one shot at the titles, then breaking them up and firing one of them. But normally they wait a while to do it.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I just hope JTG gets released. I mean, I don't want to hope anything bad for the guy, but he's never brought anything to the ring in his performances. He would be missed by very few people. Such a waste of space.

Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer

Regal, naw. He does well in FCW and he could do well training the next generation of wrestlers

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
IndystarX
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer

Regal, naw. He does well in FCW and he could do well training the next generation of wrestlers

Fair enough.

11,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Bellas, Alicia, Kelly Kelly, and Eve should all go.

But since Divas are now all models "wrestling" They are probably gonna release Natalya, Beth, Karma, and Tamina
From RAW:
Alex Riley: He had potential in the ring, but honestly, WWE doesnt seem to want to push him properly.
Evan Bourne: Do I really need to say?
JTG: Who cares?
Mason Ryan: Goes from a man who when he debuted was confused for Batista to 'What is he doing here?'
Michael McGillicutty: See JTG

From Smackdown:
Camacho: What has he done lately?
Ezekiel Jackson: See Camacho
Heath Slater: See JTG
Hunico: See Camacho.
Johnny Curtis: See JTG
Trent Barreta: Why is he even here?

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I will not stand for the firing of Hunico. Absolutely not.

Not only is he better in the ring than Sin Cara, but he's more reliable, too. Why not fire Mistico, and have Hunico be Sin Cara from now on? Everybody wins!

Friendly Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
    Bourne is a MESS.

His foot injury is possibly a career ender in its own.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff