Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
So I watched the PPV last night, so I'm a little late getting into this. Here's my thoughts:

Pre-show: Eh...not much to say. The changes they made to Fandango make it look like he's lost all the the things that made him an interesting character. And I'm surprised he even bust out that Alabama Jam (top rope leg drop)...it's a move that, using it for a long time, can really ******** up your body...so why bust it out for a throw away pre-show match? Swagger and Cesaro was eh...Maybe I'm just not sold on Swagger's "I'm a xenophobic babyface" gimmick.

4-way tag: Damien was the whole ******** show for this match. Granted, I haven't been watching RAW because I've been working and it just doesn't seem like it's worth keeping up on, so maybe I just haven't had the whole "don't let Mizdow wrestle" spots bombarded on me, but I thought that was hilarious. And having him get the pin was a great way to start the show. Really, the best team won...

Didn't watch the Divas Survivor Series match cause it's the ******** Divas...

Dean/Bray: I felt like this match was lacking something (besides a finish). But I think a lot of that is because they're setting up for a bigger match at TLC...one I think that'll probably be more in Ambrose's wheelhouse....a sheep mask on a pole match. #RussowritesforWWE

That Divas Title match is not even worth talking about....but I'll sum it up in one thought: See kids? Sleeping your way to the top DOES have its advantages!

SlaterGator/Rose and Bunny: I slept through practically all of this match.

Survivor Series match: I watched up until Ryback was eliminated...and then passed out...so I can't really comment on the middle section of the match. I woke up just in time to watch Big Show knock out Cena...and I was like "wait...I thought Cena's team won this match?" not realizing that Dolph was still in the match cause...let's face it...it's Ziggler. There's no way the WWE would just put over Ziggler like that...right? I mean, this is the guy who hasn't been allowed to have a convincing major title run, and he's technically a 2x WHC champion. He's been booked so poorly that he became kind of a joke. So there's no way that they'd let him 3v1 solo survive in what they were trying to build up as one of the most important matches in WWE history...right? Well, s**t in my mouth if they didn't completely make a star out of Ziggler finally. Hopefully they don't blow it with him now, after they FINALLY established some credibility with him...and what a huge ******** rub to get from a debuting Sting. Speaking of which, my dad made this comment, and I kind of agreed with him: ...It makes no sense. Sure, it was cool as ********. But his coming out at that time, for that reason...it doesn't make any sense. I mean, I can kind of try to justify it...like, the last time most fans saw Sting was in WCW, which was ran to the ground due to egos of the guys running the show...so maybe he showed up to try to avoid having the same thing happen...but I doubt they'll run with that. And even then, it still doesn't make too much sense. Still, cool spot to finish the show.

As for the entirety of the show...there was really only a couple things that got me excited. Other than that, I found it kind of boring. Maybe I'm just being spoiled because watching a PWG show is way more exciting than watching anything the WWE puts out (and seriously, got watch Untitled 2...if for nothing else...the Biff Busick/Tomaso Ciampa match and the Brian Cage/Uhaa Nation match...and the ******** Young Bucks...love the ******** Young Bucks), but still...it's hard to care about matches that just don't look that appealing...and honestly, only one match looked all that good on paper, and it was the Ambrose/Wyatt match. Still, not a bad show, just not a terribly interesting one for most of it.

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
black_wing_angel
Hands down the best PPV event I've been in attendance for!

I was a bit anxious about this one, because the card didn't really seem that strong, but the end result was incredible! As I had expected, the best match of the night goes to Bray and Dean. Dean has shown very well that he can play the "unstable" angle really damn well, and put on an exciting, entertaining match, when given the chance.

And of course...Sting making his big WWE debut on my home turf was a very awesome surprise, as well. I knew someone was coming, but I kinda expected it to be Reigns. I had been told he was in town.

Oh...and I brought home a pricey suveneire. biggrin WWE World Heavyweight Title replica belt. Finally broke down and bought one.

User Image
heath slater? Whachu doing on Gaia? *Gary Coleman gave*

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Rinkimekuta
black_wing_angel

I was a bit anxious about this one, because the card didn't really seem that strong, but the end result was incredible! As I had expected, the best match of the night goes to Bray and Dean. Dean has shown very well that he can play the "unstable" angle really damn well, and put on an exciting, entertaining match, when given the chance.

And of course...Sting making his big WWE debut on my home turf was a very awesome surprise, as well. I knew someone was coming, but I kinda expected it to be Reigns. I had been told he was in town.

Oh...and I brought home a pricey suveneire. biggrin WWE World Heavyweight Title replica belt. Finally broke down and bought one.

User Image

Not the first time I've been called that. :XP

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Rinkimekuta
black_wing_angel

User Image

10,000 gold for a tip is a bit ridiculous...but this one was worth it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff