Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Link to video

"Hey, it's Stone Cold Steve Austin, I'm coming to you from Mexico where I'm out here working on Redneck Island and I heard through word on the street that CM Punk has been running down Stone Cold Steve Austin on Monday Night Raw for the past two weeks. I heard that you've been running me down. I didn't see the show, so I haven't heard or seen the promos. But I'll get on YouTube, I'll watch 'em, I'll respond accordingly on my website, BrokenSkullRanch.com. Or hell, if anybody up there in that organization, including you, got any guts or class you'll send me the damn promos so I can respond accordingly. But you ain't going to talk trash about me and I'm just going to let it slide," said Austin.

"You call yourself the best in the world, you're a damn joke and I ain't going to get carried away here because I haven't seen the promos, I just know that the words you had to say weren't flattering. This is Stone Cold Steve Austin. You are looking, you are listening, to the best in the world and that's all I got to say about that."

So if we get CM Punk versus Stone Cold at WM that means Rock versus Cena Part 2 is inevitable...

What do you guys think about wwe using attitude era stars to draw for their A ranked ppvs???

Me personally just think its shows wwe inabilty to create superstars for the fans to care about so im sure for the next few wrestlemania's and summerslams we will see returning veterans and legends in matches with the likes of Cena , Punk , Bryan , shameus , and Big Show

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Blaze N 3D
Me personally just think its shows wwe inabilty to create superstars for the fans to care about so im sure for the next few wrestlemania's and summerslams we will see returning veterans and legends in matches with the likes of Cena , Punk , Bryan , shameus , and Big Show

The problem is that they try to choose which ones we care about, not that they can't create them. Look at the Zack Ryder thing. They created it, and it worked. But it worked so well that they couldn't control it, and that made them mad, so they started jobbing him.

D Bryan was like that for a while too. The company seems to want to cool down anyone who gets too popular that they can't take credit for.

Not sure how to interpret Punk. They gave him a concept, and he stepped a bit out of it until the crowd liked it. Now they have control of him again, and it's either not working or its working too well, I can't tell which.

Sure I'd like to see Austin back, but with his injuries, he's more like Stone Old.

Clean Seeker

Punk is having what I would like to call 'Stone Cold Problems'. What I am going by this is they were both tremendous faces (even though that was not what they were intended for). When it came down to it, WWE could not control the outcome of them becoming heels still gaining the POP they receive in an unnatural wave. Cm Punk is the Stone Cold of this time. He can never surpass him; only join him.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Tay Lorien
Blaze N 3D

The problem is that they try to choose which ones we care about, not that they can't create them. Look at the Zack Ryder thing. They created it, and it worked. But it worked so well that they couldn't control it, and that made them mad, so they started jobbing him.

D Bryan was like that for a while too. The company seems to want to cool down anyone who gets too popular that they can't take credit for.

Not sure how to interpret Punk. They gave him a concept, and he stepped a bit out of it until the crowd liked it. Now they have control of him again, and it's either not working or its working too well, I can't tell which.

Sure I'd like to see Austin back, but with his injuries, he's more like Stone Old.

Zack Created Zack... That webshow of his was all his but then he got buried and wwe took ownership of the show...and you are right they can create them they just choose not too...the thing about Punk is hes not supposed to be a person we care about since he is heel..when he was face he was doing one heck of a job making people care about him and his matches at the ppv we actually was looking foward to them...but now the only matches people might care about at the ppvs are the main event matches...I doubt anyone knows or cares about who the IC or US champions will be defending their titles against because wwe is too lazy to give those guys a feud or story
Steve isn't too far removed from surgery - I don't think he'll be ready for Mania 29. It is rumoured WM30 may be in Texas however... could be ideal IF they keep Punk's momentum up 'till then.

Familiar Gaian

3,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs. CM Punk would make a excellent and interesting match!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff