Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
More evidence since there's ton I could mention.

The D-Bry vs Sheamus match.

Biggest. Let Down. Ever. Quite literally.

So, the WWE crowd, for the past how many weeks?

"YES! YES! YES!" Chants.

More pop for him, then Sheamus when it's at "good" arenas where it's not a piss poor YEAH BABY FACE crowd.

More D-Bry shirts, at least from what I seen then Sheamus signs.

Yet... no D-Bry title retain? Really? Is it not obvious, at least from my POV that Sheamus is not getting the job done?

My hate for Sheamus : l l [I still respect his heel attitude.]

My hate for WWE: l Endless?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
The draft is coming up. My guess is that it'll be easier to move DB to RAW if he doesn't have the belt. He's one of the best heels in the company right now, is rocking his new gimmick, and is getting a good crowd reaction. As far as the match goes, though I wasn't happy he lost, it was an excellent match. Definitely what we should have gotten at WM. It also legitimized Sheamus more than all the squash matches he's had combined...

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
kevin3485
The draft is coming up. My guess is that it'll be easier to move DB to RAW if he doesn't have the belt. He's one of the best heels in the company right now, is rocking his new gimmick, and is getting a good crowd reaction. As far as the match goes, though I wasn't happy he lost, it was an excellent match. Definitely what we should have gotten at WM. It also legitimized Sheamus more than all the squash matches he's had combined...
Oh, I didn't mention I do love that match.

But I still just can't get into Sheamus. He's not doing that great with the fans are far as I can tell. He's the pale Cena at this point ,and I've for someone to tell that to him so it would make him go heel again.

Ruthless Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Daniel Bryan should have won. The crowd was behind him and he is way better than Sheamus.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Ardell Cotrell
Daniel Bryan should have won. The crowd was behind him and he is way better than Sheamus.

I'm sure they have big plans for Daniel Bryan still. It's like Kevin said, the Draft is coming, and he just may get moved to RAW to feud with Punk.

I mean, if Sheamus VS Bryan was amazing, how much MORE amazing do you think Punk VS Bryan, for the WWE Championship, would be? mrgreen

Ruthless Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Juanito Shet
Ardell Cotrell

I'm sure they have big plans for Daniel Bryan still. It's like Kevin said, the Draft is coming, and he just may get moved to RAW to feud with Punk.

I mean, if Sheamus VS Bryan was amazing, how much MORE amazing do you think Punk VS Bryan, for the WWE Championship, would be? mrgreen

Now, after seeing Raw, I am GLAD he lost to the Great White. Cm Punk VS Daniel Bryan.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Ardell Cotrell
Juanito Shet
Ardell Cotrell

Now, after seeing Raw, I am GLAD he lost to the Great White. Cm Punk VS Daniel Bryan.

Yes, definitely much better. Like I said, I didn't care for the finish (I think they could have done something a bit better), but I'm completely fine with the result, and the match was amazing.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Ardell Cotrell
Juanito Shet
Ardell Cotrell

Told ya! cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces