Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Plz no Gawd No...Hell in a Cell is already gonna suck...Cena's in no condition for a "PG" era Hell in a Cell Match and we have seen Cena vs punk for the millionth time kinda getting boring now....

And CM Punk is still a face Idc what anybody says..this guy comes out telling the truth about everything and hes been beating Cena Fair and Sqaure..everything that punks has been saying is 100% true.. The only person acting like a Heel is Cena...Hitting Punk with a Lead Pipe O_o Heel Move...Cena telling Punk that he doesent respect him..."Heel Move"..

Cheap heat - CM punk attacking everyone but Cena so I guess hes a tweener O_o

So I pose this question whose the best person to replace Cena at Hell in a Cell

My choice..Randy orton why because he has the star power and ring abilty to make the hell in a cell match to feel like a well you know a Hell in a cell match...And besides he has reason to fued with Punk anyway because of the way their last match ended on RAW...

Oh I like Rhodes and Sandow guess the tag team division will be restored now how about a fued??

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
I don't see a problem with Ryback vs. Punk being a potential backup if Cena can't make it to the PPV. It's different, and WWE actually daring to try something new instead of the typical damage control we see.

Don't think it'll happen though. Punk will probably feud with Ryback on Raw while Cena's out, then Cena wins the PPV to rise against cancer and overcome bone chips and whatnot.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Evil Penguin Overlord
I don't see a problem with Ryback vs. Punk being a potential backup if Cena can't make it to the PPV. It's different, and WWE actually daring to try something new instead of the typical damage control we see.

Don't think it'll happen though. Punk will probably feud with Ryback on Raw while Cena's out, then Cena wins the PPV to rise against cancer and overcome bone chips and whatnot.

Ryback is supposed to be fueding with Miz though and Randy orton currently isnt in a fued atm....and can you really trust Ryback in the main Event?? to fill Cenas postion???Cena Sucks but Ryback isnt gonna do the CM Punk/Cena Fued any favors

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Blaze N 3D
Evil Penguin Overlord

Ryback is supposed to be fueding with Miz though and Randy orton currently isnt in a fued atm....and can you really trust Ryback in the main Event?? to fill Cenas postion???Cena Sucks but Ryback isnt gonna do the CM Punk/Cena Fued any favors

Orton's filming a movie and Miz got squashed beyond belief on Monday. There's no real advancement a Miz-Ryback feud can have besides another squash for the IC title.

Arguing that it's not going to do it any favors is fine, but the opposite is also true. It can't make the feud any worse. We've seen Cena argue complete bullshit points, pin himself in his "hometown" while debuting his Rise Above Cancer gear in a match that if Cena won would supposedly invalidate Punk's existence, and most recently demand a title shot for no reason other than being John Cena and cheapshot Punk with a pipe. And that's just on Cena's side. That's not getting into AJ, involving Heyman as nothing more than a source of cheap heat that at best is a mild success, and using the WWE title scene to lampoon the NFL referee issues, and so on.

I fail to see how adding Ryback to this could make things any worse than they already are.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Evil Penguin Overlord
Blaze N 3D
Evil Penguin Overlord

Orton's filming a movie and Miz got squashed beyond belief on Monday. There's no real advancement a Miz-Ryback feud can have besides another squash for the IC title.

Arguing that it's not going to do it any favors is fine, but the opposite is also true. It can't make the feud any worse. We've seen Cena argue complete bullshit points, pin himself in his "hometown" while debuting his Rise Above Cancer gear in a match that if Cena won would supposedly invalidate Punk's existence, and most recently demand a title shot for no reason other than being John Cena and cheapshot Punk with a pipe. And that's just on Cena's side. That's not getting into AJ, involving Heyman as nothing more than a source of cheap heat that at best is a mild success, and using the WWE title scene to lampoon the NFL referee issues, and so on.

I fail to see how adding Ryback to this could make things any worse than they already are.

Well your right it cant be worse than it already is...but it does hurt the midcard because Ryback well atleast I thought ryback was after the IC championship and the win over Miz set them up for a feud going into Hell in a cell..... Im just saying Randy or even Shaemus is a better option...Ryback needs to stay in the midcard

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Blaze N 3D
Evil Penguin Overlord
Blaze N 3D
Evil Penguin Overlord

Well your right it cant be worse than it already is...but it does hurt the midcard because Ryback well atleast I thought ryback was after the IC championship and the win over Miz set them up for a feud going into Hell in a cell..... Im just saying Randy or even Shaemus is a better option...Ryback needs to stay in the midcard

...Its just one match.

Loyal Elder

I wouldn't mind a Cena-Punk match at Hell in the Cell, and then he could get "injured" and be out until Rumble. Then we can have the Ryback-Punk feud for TLC and that other PPV.

Clean Seeker

A new turn for the better. I can see Sheamus losing his belt no matter what at Hell in a Cell. Even if the walking surplus has to make a difference in this matter!
Can't understand why OP has had enough of the dynamic Punk / Cena programme. It makes excellent television. the two are perfect for each other and bring out the best in each other!
ryback winning and becoming the new wwe champion

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces