Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Lunatic

What do you think is gonna happen?

I think Roman Reigns is gonna win the Rumble, Bo Dallas is going to come back (and probably do something stupid to draw attention to himself), and Seth Rollins is going to win the title via cashing in.

Perfect Hunter

My prediction that will never happen.

Undertaker returns and wins RR.
Brock retains title.

Taker beats Brock and avenges his only loss at WM and becomes champ.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Roman Reigns will beat his previous record and eliminate more RR contestants, but will lose when he starts fighting with Dean Ambrose, and then Daniel Bryan clotheslines both over the top rope, reigniting his previous feud with what is left of the Shield.

Brock retains.
I stopped caring about WWE once HHH and Steph fired Ziggle/Ryback/Rowan in the same night. I'm just tired of all the bullshit.

Justice Knight

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LET'S GO ZIGGLER
*clap*clap*
*clap*clap*clap*
LET'S GO ZIGGLER
*clap*clap*
*clap*clap*clap*
LET'S GO ZIGGLER
*clap*clap*
*clap*clap*clap*
i am hoping John Cena will win but cannot see that happening as Seth Rollins will have everyone in his corner doing all the dirty work as usual, shame CM Punk is no longer around as i must say i liked him, re the rumble are hoping that either Roman Reigns/Dean Ambrose win

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
DJCherryTempo
I stopped caring about WWE once HHH and Steph fired Ziggle/Ryback/Rowan in the same night. I'm just tired of all the bullshit.

To be fair, they're back now.
Mayor of Murderwood
DJCherryTempo

To be fair, they're back now.
Yeah, I heard about the whole Cena vs Kane/Rollins/Big Show match where Sting showed up and how during the match, HHH broke character to console a crying child behind him.

3,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
If mah boi D-Bry doesn't win the Rumble......I dunno what happens next!

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Cartwright

I imagine, in that case, that whoever wins the Rumble will go on to challenge for the WWE World title, whilst Bryan would be in a non-title match. Glad I could help.

It's stupid that I need to tell people this, but considering the last time I tried responding to someone with my dryly idiotic tone, I was met with a long rant basically summing up how I'm the worst thing in the PW forum, I guess I'll just go ahead and mention now that this is all in good fun and that I'm not being serious

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Rumblestiltskin
Cartwright

I imagine, in that case, that whoever wins the Rumble will go on to challenge for the WWE World title, whilst Bryan would be in a non-title match. Glad I could help.

It's stupid that I need to tell people this, but considering the last time I tried responding to someone with my dryly idiotic tone, I was met with a long rant basically summing up how I'm the worst thing in the PW forum, I guess I'll just go ahead and mention now that this is all in good fun and that I'm not being serious

rofl You are so helpful Rumble! blaugh Spoiler small print for the win! xd

Dapper Puppy

Bryan wins the rumble. The only way I see Reigns winning is if WWE wants him heel.

The Cena/Rollins/Lesnar match will be great until the ending. The ending will be such a screw-up that I comment on how bad the match was.

Sandow and Miz split.

The ending of the Ascension's match will fully show all nXt prospects what to expect upon hitting the main roster.

Ziggler/Ryback turn heel.

Tiny Lunatic

Crash After
What do you think is gonna happen?

I think Roman Reigns is gonna win the Rumble, Bo Dallas is going to come back (and probably do something stupid to draw attention to himself), and Seth Rollins is going to win the title via cashing in.

One outta three, I'm ok with this. Roman deserved it, ******** the Philly audience.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff