Welcome to Gaia! ::

We're on the last stretch of the Road to 'Mania now, and now besides the most unwanted main event in Wrestlemania history we have a few more matches that, even if some aren't confirmed we know they'll take place April 6 at New Orleans

The one of those that pretty much everyone wants to see how it develops is Daniel Bryan Vs. Triple H, as there is chance the result of said match can lead to Bryan getting added to the main event or face whomever wins between Batista/Orton in another title match that night, but thing is, I don't think said stipulation will happen, if WWE gives Bryan the title at some point, it'll be in a PPV after 'Mania, even if they'll miss on a massive Wrestlemania moment

Also I bet Gastista made sure it's in his contract that he and he alone leaves 'Mania as champion, which leads to the possibility that we won't see Bryan as champ until summer (hope I am wrong)

Undertaker Vs. Brock Lesnar.....not much to say here, except 22-0! I mean, we do know despite how much his character makes it that he's back in WWE to "conquer", he's in it mainly for the money, and I seriously doubt that WWE will give Lesnar, a man that very well can leave anytime, such a huge victory over the WWE's last mainstay wrestler (even if he wrestles once or twice a year), besides WWE can use the breaking the streak angle to help a younger superstar, so pretty much unless Mark Calaway insists that Lesnar is the one to beat him, we'll see The Streak living on (besides WWE can make more money off an unbeaten streak!)

John Cena Vs. Bray Wyatt: Ever since Cena came back last October I have to admit he's been good, except for a few dud matches here and there, mainly against Orton, he's been having decent matches, and Bray has shown he can go too, so I really hope these 2 will give us something pretty decent at least

The Usos HAVE, I repeat, HAVE TO win the Tag Titles at 'Mania! unless people start booing them all due to their interruption of the Outlaws' intro routine last Raw (which some people did boo, that could lead to them being boo'd even if they don't do it again)

Possible Triple Threat between The Shield? wouldn't mind, but that would mean no Bryan added to the main event

There's many ways things can go, so what you all think?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
HHH/Bryan: As much as I really want the WWE to make that stipulation (and as much as they should considering people are going to absolutely s**t on it, unless HHH/Bryan IS the main event...which with the reactions Batista and Orton have been getting, it is a strong possibility now), I don't see the WWE doing it...mostly cause they've had opportunity after opportunity after opportunity to fix the problem...and they've opted not to (and this was before the Rumble). Someone in the WWE thinks this s**t is perfect and doesn't need fixing...and no amount of booing and bad buy rates is going to change that, apparently.

Batist/Orton: I seriously doubt that's in Batista's contract...mostly cause that's not something they put in a contract. It's probably the plan...but it's not a contractually obligated plan.

Taker/Lesnar: The only hope this match has is Taker's experience. They'll have to add one hell of a stipulation to keep it interesting though. Maybe a Last Man Standing match (just as long as they don't do the Cena style of the match and do a count after EVERY offensive maneuver) ?

Cena/Wyatt: It has potential, but I think this will be another one of those matches where Cena thinks he's helping one of the younger guys but doesn't realize he's burying them...

Usos/NAO: Usos will win...this is what the build up will be. And I don't see the fans booing the Usos for long. I think that was just a one time deal.

Reigns/Ambrose/Rollins: YES...ALL OF THIS. Even if it's just Reigns and Ambrose, I wouldn't be disappointed (though, it'd be good to get Rollins on the show too...considering all three men have been stellar all year). Speaking of these three...there's an FCW Triple Threat match with all three men. It was pretty good, but I think all three have gotten more experience on working in a WWE match now, so I have no doubts if they do another, it'll be much better.

Other matches speculated-

Cody/Goldust: They've been asking for this match for a while now, and now's the perfect time to do it. I'd prefer if Cody were the babyface going in, but who knows if they'll even do this match.

Sheamus/Christian: They've been laying the groundwork for this match, so I think it's a safe speculation to say it'll be on the show...though, I don't see it being all that entertaining. The build up might be decent since it seems like they're not going with the goofy Sheamus and have him taking it a bit more serious.

AJ/whatever trash Diva from Total Divas they decide to throw out there: I'm going to be pissed when AJ loses her belt. She's got no competition and is the only woman worthy enough to hold the title right now.
Really hope you're right about Batista's contract clauses lol

About the AJ losing the title, seems she may lose to one of the Funkadactlys, and while I'm no fan, when compared to other divas they do seem to have a bit more talent and potential than the rest, but still to ripe to make either Divas champ

Sheamus/Christian sounds good too

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Angel Uzumaki Kurosaki
We're on the last stretch of the Road to 'Mania now, and now besides the most unwanted main event in Wrestlemania history we have a few more matches that, even if some aren't confirmed we know they'll take place April 6 at New Orleans

Well happy birthday to me, I suppose...

Quote:
The one of those that pretty much everyone wants to see how it develops is Daniel Bryan Vs. Triple H, as there is chance the result of said match can lead to Bryan getting added to the main event or face whomever wins between Batista/Orton in another title match that night, but thing is, I don't think said stipulation will happen, if WWE gives Bryan the title at some point, it'll be in a PPV after 'Mania, even if they'll miss on a massive Wrestlemania moment

Also I bet Gastista made sure it's in his contract that he and he alone leaves 'Mania as champion, which leads to the possibility that we won't see Bryan as champ until summer (hope I am wrong)

As much as I'd like to believe that Bryan will get that stipulation, I anticipate that Trips will bury Bryan. The crowd is going to swarm this main event, as has been made abundantly clear by both the RR title match and the EC Bootista/Del Ridiculous match.

I've received some heat for being a flip-flopper when it comes to Batista in a discussion over Facebook, and my response was spot-on: I don't have too much a problem with Batista returning. I have a slight problem with him being in the title hunt. I have a big problem with Batista being in the title hunt just as he is returning.

Quote:
Undertaker Vs. Brock Lesnar.....not much to say here, except 22-0! I mean, we do know despite how much his character makes it that he's back in WWE to "conquer", he's in it mainly for the money, and I seriously doubt that WWE will give Lesnar, a man that very well can leave anytime, such a huge victory over the WWE's last mainstay wrestler (even if he wrestles once or twice a year), besides WWE can use the breaking the streak angle to help a younger superstar, so pretty much unless Mark Calaway insists that Lesnar is the one to beat him, we'll see The Streak living on (besides WWE can make more money off an unbeaten streak!)

Not a lot to say on this one either; should be a good showing, though. I anticipate Lesnar being brutal and still coming up short. My fantasy, though, is that Taker steamrolls him.

Quote:
John Cena Vs. Bray Wyatt: Ever since Cena came back last October I have to admit he's been good, except for a few dud matches here and there, mainly against Orton, he's been having decent matches, and Bray has shown he can go too, so I really hope these 2 will give us something pretty decent at least

Since the repackage, Wyatt has been phenomenal. Slow-going at first, but making a midcard war out of the Family and the Shield has been the tiny grain of creative brilliance among its myriad of writing issues. I expect a good showing, but given its WM and its Cena...

Quote:
The Usos HAVE, I repeat, HAVE TO win the Tag Titles at 'Mania! unless people start booing them all due to their interruption of the Outlaws' intro routine last Raw (which some people did boo, that could lead to them being boo'd even if they don't do it again)

While I'm glad NAO can hang with the young crowd, it really is time to pass the tag torch.

Quote:
Possible Triple Threat between The Shield? wouldn't mind, but that would mean no Bryan added to the main event

They could always compete for the US title.

Quote:
There's many ways things can go, so what you all think?

I think, given the card so far, I'm glad I won't pay money for the show.
I think the same, I don't mind Batista returning at all, I mind the fact he's being given way too much way too soon, at least The Rock did a few matches before going for the title!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff