Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
Note to staff: If this is more appropriate for the Conventions forum, please feel free to move it there. If it's not appropriate for any forum at all, please let me know and lock/delete the thread. Thank you!

Ok so first off, I'd like to apologize for the first impression I gave the first time I made a post in this forum. I was just getting into WWE then, and considered myself a fringe casual. Well, recently I moved into the actual fandom. I have started to watch all the shows from beginning to end, and while I am still new I understand and willingly watch way more than I did back then. You'll be seeing a lot more of me here. Try to forget that first post if you can.

That being said, my best friend and I got tickets to an event called Ringsidefest 2013, which takes place this year on Saturday, October 26 somewhere along Broadway, NYC. (I think it's headed by a collectibles shop of some sort.) I don't know if any of it is sold out, but there are four wrestlers who will make an appearance to meet and greet fans: Daniel Bryan, Rob Van Dam, Kaitlyn, and AJ Lee. Daniel Bryan and Kaitlyn will be there in the morning and Rob Van Dam and AJ Lee will be there in the afternoon. Tickets are made in the following forms:

1. One individual of your choice (autograph only)
2. One individual of your choice (autograph + photo op)
3. Session 1 (morning) combo
4. Session 2 (afternoon) combo
5. All 4 VIP (full access plus extra benefits)

Tickets may be combined. Also, for the autographs you are defaulted to bring your own item, and for the photo ops you are defaulted to bring your own camera; if you would rather they sign an official photo of themselves supplied by the event, or take the photo of you and them with the event camera (a matter of personal preference), it costs extra for each of those things.

I'm getting the Session 1 combo, and going with my best friend who got three separate tickets for everyone but RVD. (She was originally going to just see the girls but after watching Raw a couple of weeks ago decided to add on the Daniel Bryan ticket, so that's why she didn't go for the Session 1 packet. It's not because she has any hostility toward RVD.)

If you are in the NY metropolitan or tri-state area, or can make it to the area in time to go to the event, why not give it a go? Most of the tickets are no more expensive than a pass to one of the major entertainment conventions.

Also, help me with a couple of questions here:

1) When I take the photo with Kaitlyn do you think it would be "cooler" for us to pose with the both of us punching the air from different directions, or for her to be holding her fist across her chest and just me punching? My friend says the second one would look cooler and that's what I'm kinda leaning toward too but I'm wondering if the first one would be easier to describe in a request.
2) What things should I have them sign? I would just print out a photo from the Internet (if I could get my mom to let me print out full-page color photos...), but is that a bit creepy or copyright infringement? I also came up with the idea for bringing a headband and gloves to wear to the event, should they sign those things instead? Will it wash off? gonk