Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
What Am I watching? Bear in the Big Blue house????? Touts and tweets..... Did Zack just Job to Miz....All credibility for the IC champ is lost....CM Punk vs Cena?? does anyone even care???? Gosh Hell in a Cell is gonna be in my home state and theres not one match I care about -_____-

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Did Big Show just cower out???? this could have just happened on Smackdown......A tag team match for the Main event??? Heels versus heels??? How does this develope the story between Punk & Cena?????... Ryback is ready to squash another???? The only people enjoying this show is 9 year olds and women

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
rofl Ryback botched and Jim ross just trying his hardest to make it seem planned "Ryback countered rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

18,050 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
I thought Monday's Raw was pretty good for the amount of wrestling featured. The only real fail going on is the ratings continuing to decline with the three hour Raws. That's probably why they're hyping Vince for Monday to either combat that or announce that they're reverting back to a 2 hour show.

Blessed Rogue

10,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Blaze N 3D
Did Big Show just cower out???? this could have just happened on Smackdown......A tag team match for the Main event??? Heels versus heels??? How does this develope the story between Punk & Cena?????... Ryback is ready to squash another???? The only people enjoying this show is 9 year olds and women

And yet it gets more ratings on a bad day, than TNA on a good day. Figure that one out...

Eloquent Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
When I hear the words "Cena vs CM Punk for the title," three things come to mind.

1: Who's going to interfere?

2: How's Punk going to cheat?

3: Wow, the WWE title's finally going to be in the main event!
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
When I hear the words "Cena vs CM Punk for the title," three things come to mind.

Why, this wasn't the case at MITB in their most famous match, nor their latest classic at NOC?

Eloquent Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
IanHHH
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer

Why, this wasn't the case at MITB in their most famous match, nor their latest classic at NOC?

I don't know how NOC went, but the way their MITB match was planned, you're supposed to make the argument that Cena would have won if Laurinaitus hadn't shown up to try and set up a screw-job.
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
IanHHH
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer

I don't know how NOC went, but the way their MITB match was planned, you're supposed to make the argument that Cena would have won if Laurinaitus hadn't shown up to try and set up a screw-job.

That's insignificant in history though. Like saying Stephanie cost Cactus his match with HHH at Rumble, its a total after thought and not embedded in anybodies mind as a bullet point.

Eloquent Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
IanHHH
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
IanHHH
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer

That's insignificant in history though. Like saying Stephanie cost Cactus his match with HHH at Rumble, its a total after thought and not embedded in anybodies mind as a bullet point.

And yet, it was still set up to not be a clean victory.
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
IanHHH
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
IanHHH
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer

You've missed the point.

Was it substantial? Note worthy? Do people talk about it? Remember? Or do people just talk about a classic match with a dominate conclusion?

Rock vs jericho at rumble 02 is a dodgy conclusion. Neither of the above are.

Eloquent Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
IanHHH
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
IanHHH
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
IanHHH
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer

You've missed the point.

Was it substantial? Note worthy? Do people talk about it? Remember? Or do people just talk about a classic match with a dominate conclusion?

Rock vs jericho at rumble 02 is a dodgy conclusion. Neither of the above are.

The point is that Cena didn't lose cleanly. Not only that, but since he released the STFU so he could tell Laurinaitus not to cheat for his sake, he got to look even more Superman-like by doing it.
OR

CM Punk won the match which is all people remember.

The John involvement (which nobody remembers or cares about) safegaurds Cena in school playgrounds where children can use this as a reason their super hero didn't win - which is sensible on WWE's part safeguarding their invesment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff