Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Elder

kevin3485
To be honest, I wasn't a fan of the finish at the time, but I think it's absolutely fine, for several reasons...mostly that it looks like Punk is going to get a year long reign, which is unheard of in this day and age.
I personally like the ending because it shows that Cena has yet to beat punk. However, a draw is much much better than him getting a dirty win like the last two.

11,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
kevin3485
Phatty500
night of champions was ok i guess. The Fatal four way was really good but i didnt really get the finish. Why do i care if miz accidentally pinned rhodes are they buds or something?. Im not sure how i feel about D-bry and kane. On the one hand this gimmick has legs but on the other hand they should be building the division with actual teams instead of having two random guys slapstick their way to the title. Divas match was the best in awhile but they still have a ways to go. Antonio cesaro rocks though i kinda dont like his finisher. Orton Ziggler was really boring to me. Del rio sheamus was boring and they better never wrestle each other ever again and punk and cena got way to ridiculous at the end though i was proud of myself for calling the finish 10 secons before it happened. To sum up the pay per veiw for me id give it a 3 outta five.

Also can anyone direct me to somewhere i can stream raw i just realized i dont have cable since i moved crying

Try firstrowsports. (google it cause I'm not sure of the address)

holy crap every mouseclick i make takes me to a dating site ad. if this is my last post someone in nigeria stole my identity.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I almost forgot that the Denver game is tonight as well...I might be switching channels during the commercials.

Regarding RAW, good to hear Lawler's home.

Loyal Elder

Phatty500
kevin3485
Phatty500
night of champions was ok i guess. The Fatal four way was really good but i didnt really get the finish. Why do i care if miz accidentally pinned rhodes are they buds or something?. Im not sure how i feel about D-bry and kane. On the one hand this gimmick has legs but on the other hand they should be building the division with actual teams instead of having two random guys slapstick their way to the title. Divas match was the best in awhile but they still have a ways to go. Antonio cesaro rocks though i kinda dont like his finisher. Orton Ziggler was really boring to me. Del rio sheamus was boring and they better never wrestle each other ever again and punk and cena got way to ridiculous at the end though i was proud of myself for calling the finish 10 secons before it happened. To sum up the pay per veiw for me id give it a 3 outta five.

Also can anyone direct me to somewhere i can stream raw i just realized i dont have cable since i moved crying

Try firstrowsports. (google it cause I'm not sure of the address)

holy crap every mouseclick i make takes me to a dating site ad. if this is my last post someone in nigeria stole my identity.
Ad Block Plus dude.

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Probably the best tout I've seen.

Interesting Sweetheart

Eflow Nivek
TheGreatestSage
Eflow Nivek
TheGreatestSage
=D Makes me happy Cena's sportin' pnk. Way too many women in my life have had cancer in one form or another.
That's exactly what they want... which is why it pisses me off.

Doesn't piss me off one bit. Cancer is a very, very devastating thing, and the more awareness spreads, the better. I don't take this decision lightly. I am personally very happy about it for personal reasons.
I also have a problem with breast cancer because it gets a lot of TV time and money when other cancers like pancreatic cancer which is practically a death sentence or other diseases go unnoticed.

Edit: to explain a little better, they're giving Cena cheap pop his whole damn entrance was pink.

That is true as well. Cervical cancer is just as deadly too.

Loyal Elder

kevin3485
I almost forgot that the Denver game is tonight as well...I might be switching channels during the commercials.

Yesterday, Niners game came on at 5:20p so I was turning my head between my computer and KoC.

Interesting Sweetheart

YES! OMG! JR AND JBL!?

Perfect Hunter

Hybird
Probably the best tout I've seen.

First one I actually gave a damn about anyways.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
It's going to be interesting to see how these three work together. JBL/Cole is such a great tandom...but JR just doesn't seem to fit that well.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Eflow Nivek
kevin3485

Yesterday, Niners game came on at 5:20p so I was turning my head between my computer and KoC.

All I'll really need is an update on the score, which I can get at commercials. I just want to see how Peyton's doing.

Interesting Sweetheart

Oh Sin Cara....Sin Cara...Of all the colors together. He looked like the Blue Blazer coming out

11,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
i personally never liked jbls commentary. It may just be me but half the stuff he says doesnt seem to have anything to do with anything. at least thats what it felt like at NOC

Loyal Elder

TheGreatestSage
Eflow Nivek
TheGreatestSage
Eflow Nivek
TheGreatestSage
=D Makes me happy Cena's sportin' pnk. Way too many women in my life have had cancer in one form or another.
That's exactly what they want... which is why it pisses me off.

Doesn't piss me off one bit. Cancer is a very, very devastating thing, and the more awareness spreads, the better. I don't take this decision lightly. I am personally very happy about it for personal reasons.
I also have a problem with breast cancer because it gets a lot of TV time and money when other cancers like pancreatic cancer which is practically a death sentence or other diseases go unnoticed.

Edit: to explain a little better, they're giving Cena cheap pop his whole damn entrance was pink.

That is true as well. Cervical cancer is just as deadly too.
Also Ovarian cancer is pretty bad too. In fact, not having children can be a huge psychological hit to women and, in my opinion, is far more painful than death at least my cousin hasn't been the same since they had to take out her ovaries.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I'd actually like if they eventually switched to international rules, where a tag counts if the legal men get out of the ring. Maybe it'd be too much for the casual fans to follow, though it usually does lead to some great break downs in the matches...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff