• Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
darkz2005
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
what the heck happened to Kane??? why is he talking??? O_o um looks like I missed a lot

The anger management stuff, at least...which were brilliant.

Just add a couple more really gimmicky tag teams then the tag teams division will be interesting again

It already is. PTP, Kane/D-Bry, Epico and Primo, Kofi and Truth, and now Rey and Sin Cara...it seems like they're putting a lot more focus on the tag division. Which, they should really expand it a bit more with a few more teams. It's not great yet, but it's getting a lot better.
Bring back 2 Cool and London/Kendrick

No.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
s**t....ADR hit that superkick HARD!

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
If Danial bryan is the best technical wrestler in the wwe right now Del rio is certainly the 2nd best this guy has amazing in ring ability

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blaze N 3D
If Danial bryan is the best technical wrestler in the wwe right now Del rio is certainly the 2nd best this guy has amazing in ring ability

ADR's not really a technical wrestler. Hell, his best moves are his kicks.

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
kevin3485
darkz2005
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
what the heck happened to Kane??? why is he talking??? O_o um looks like I missed a lot

The anger management stuff, at least...which were brilliant.

Just add a couple more really gimmicky tag teams then the tag teams division will be interesting again

It already is. PTP, Kane/D-Bry, Epico and Primo, Kofi and Truth, and now Rey and Sin Cara...it seems like they're putting a lot more focus on the tag division. Which, they should really expand it a bit more with a few more teams. It's not great yet, but it's getting a lot better.
Bring back 2 Cool and London/Kendrick

No.
The logical side of me says it's probably a bad idea, the fanboy inside me scream "YES TO LONDON AND KENDRICK!!!"

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

Maybe not but Ive been impressed with every ppv match ADr has had and hes definitley improved dramatically Im glad he isnt focusing all his attacks on the arm like he use too

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

Maybe not but Ive been impressed with every ppv match ADr has had and hes definitley improved dramatically Im glad he isnt focusing all his attacks on the arm like he use too

He still does...but fat lot of good it's done him. He's done that the last three (?) matches he's had with Sheamus, and it still did jack s**t.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
So far since heyamn has aligned himself with Punk all hes done is help Punk Whine -_-

Loyal Elder

I would've loved punk to GTS the referee

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

He still does...but fat lot of good it's done him. He's done that the last three (?) matches he's had with Sheamus, and it still did jack s**t.

Eh ive seen him utilize more kicks lately though....and people are mad about the stale fued between those two than the actual matches..hell they had the best match at summerslam in my opinion

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blaze N 3D
So far since heyamn has aligned himself with Punk all hes done is help Punk Whine -_-

They have a "legit" gripe. That's the point. Punk's getting disrespected by everyone in the company. And this is just another point in the story. The endgame is that they're going to replace AJ and Booker T, so the more they can make AJ and Book look like they're favoring certain wrestlers, the more justification they get for replacing them.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

They have a "legit" gripe. That's the point. Punk's getting disrespected by everyone in the company. And this is just another point in the story. The endgame is that they're going to replace AJ and Booker T, so the more they can make AJ and Book look like they're favoring certain wrestlers, the more justification they get for replacing them.

But they arent doing anything to spice up this fued...Hell in a Cell is the next ppv so this feud needs to get really personal. They really should have done something heel like...I mean when christian was whining he spit in randys face during their feud.. soo far CM Punk has been retaining his championship fair and square..he should really do something heel like whining is getting old to me.. Just saying

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

But they arent doing anything to spice up this fued...Hell in a Cell is the next ppv so this feud needs to get really personal. They really should have done something heel like...I mean when christian was whining he spit in randys face during their feud.. soo far CM Punk has been retaining his championship fair and square..he should really do something heel like whining is getting old to me.. Just saying

The thing they're doing to continue the feud is cause controversy. Punk retained his title on a technicality last night. Cena got the win tonight due to a ref issue (which will cement Punk's claim that the company is conspiring against him when AJ makes Cena the #1 Contender......Again...). Like I said...the endgame for this angle isn't just a match. It's about replacing AJ.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

The thing they're doing to continue the feud is cause controversy. Punk retained his title on a technicality last night. Cena got the win tonight due to a ref issue (which will cement Punk's claim that the company is conspiring against him when AJ makes Cena the #1 Contender......Again...). Like I said...the endgame for this angle isn't just a match. It's about replacing AJ.

If they do replace AJ I hope they replace her with Paul Heyman

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

If they do replace AJ I hope they replace her with Paul Heyman

Whoever it is, it's supposed to be a big name that's going to be in charge of both RAW and SD. Heyman would be an excellent choice in my opinion, cause he's just such a great heel.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff