Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widower

Benevolent Gatekeeper

Sandow vs Ryder....I will....enjoy this.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
Orton and tensia? this should be great Im probrably the only one who wants to see this though

It could be a good match, but it could also be a train wreck.

Tensia isnt bad at all though...I never seen him make a really noticeable botch he gets the job done...

I'm not talking about his talent. I'm talking about how they could have had Orton bury Tensai.

Seems like they just dont want Orton to lose I understand that hes popular with the fans but zigger will be around longer than orton

Orton's still popular though, and still a huge draw. Tensai's not there to draw. In fact, now that his monster role has been dismantled, I kind of wonder why he's there period. He's decent, but it's not like they're using him.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Zack gets a match Time on the Mic and a possible feud? Yeah this is good and i havent seen many recaps or touts...this is good

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blaze N 3D
Zack gets a match Time on the Mic and a possible feud? Yeah this is good and i havent seen many recaps or touts...this is good

Probably not a feud. They're probably just trying to get Sandow another "big" win over a crowd favorite. It's a pretty good match though, as Sandow's an amazing talent.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
Orton and tensia? this should be great Im probrably the only one who wants to see this though

It could be a good match, but it could also be a train wreck.

Tensia isnt bad at all though...I never seen him make a really noticeable botch he gets the job done...

I'm not talking about his talent. I'm talking about how they could have had Orton bury Tensai.

Seems like they just dont want Orton to lose I understand that hes popular with the fans but zigger will be around longer than orton

Orton's still popular though, and still a huge draw. Tensai's not there to draw. In fact, now that his monster role has been dismantled, I kind of wonder why he's there period. He's decent, but it's not like they're using him.

Id like for him and Yoshi tatsu to form a tag team...Im hoping they will do that in the future if they dont release Tensia or Yoshi that would be another nice gimmicky tag team..they would just need a mouth piece or maybe not

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

Probably not a feud. They're probably just trying to get Sandow another "big" win over a crowd favorite. It's a pretty good match though, as Sandow's an amazing talent.

They should feud now I dont see why sandow should continue to just win random matches hes good enough to fued with someone and put on an entertaining midcard ppv match

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

Id like for him and Yoshi tatsu to form a tag team...Im hoping they will do that in the future if they dont release Tensia or Yoshi that would be another nice gimmicky tag team..they would just need a mouth piece or maybe not

Tensai would have to change his gimmick again. His current thing isn't "I think I'm Japanese"...it's "I DOMINATED the Japanese."

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Im not excited about the main event unless Punk and heyman do something other tah walk out on ADR they are really just killing the suspense for heyman and punks ultimate plan

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

They should feud now I dont see why sandow should continue to just win random matches hes good enough to fued with someone and put on an entertaining midcard ppv match

Not sure why he's not feuding with anyone, but there are few guys he can feud with. Most of the titles are held by heels (he's not ready for a WHC title shot yet). A feud with someone like Ryder or Christian could be good though, it's just finding a time slot for it on the card, considering they're still trying to push Ryback instead.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

Tensai would have to change his gimmick again. His current thing isn't "I think I'm Japanese"...it's "I DOMINATED the Japanese."

That wont be hard to do Im sure they will come up with some reason for them to tag if they allow them to form a tag team

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

Not sure why he's not feuding with anyone, but there are few guys he can feud with. Most of the titles are held by heels (he's not ready for a WHC title shot yet). A feud with someone like Ryder or Christian could be good though, it's just finding a time slot for it on the card, considering they're still trying to push Ryback instead.

they have plenty of time 3 hour Raws and Im sure sandow appears on Smackdown frequently they should do something with sandow before hes lost in the shuffle

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
No Boos lmao Punk still a face til the crowd says other wise

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I really like Punk's jacket....

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Punk trolls better than Jericho.

Dapper Phantom

kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
what the heck happened to Kane??? why is he talking??? O_o um looks like I missed a lot

The anger management stuff, at least...which were brilliant.

Just add a couple more really gimmicky tag teams then the tag teams division will be interesting again

It already is. PTP, Kane/D-Bry, Epico and Primo, Kofi and Truth, and now Rey and Sin Cara...it seems like they're putting a lot more focus on the tag division. Which, they should really expand it a bit more with a few more teams. It's not great yet, but it's getting a lot better.
Bring back 2 Cool and London/Kendrick

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces