Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
To start off with some discussion before the show, what did people think of NoC?

Loyal Elder

Best ppv in a looooong time. I'm looking forward to a new belt.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
To be honest, I wasn't a fan of the finish at the time, but I think it's absolutely fine, for several reasons...mostly that it looks like Punk is going to get a year long reign, which is unheard of in this day and age.

Interesting Sweetheart

=D Makes me happy Cena's sportin' pnk. Way too many women in my life have had cancer in one form or another.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Eflow Nivek
Best ppv in a looooong time. I'm looking forward to a new belt.

Agree, wholeheartedly. Only two matches I didn't care for all that much (Diva's and WHC). The WWE title was decent enough, but the undercard was amazing. Hard to pick a favorite match of last night...it was that fantastic.

Loyal Elder

TheGreatestSage
=D Makes me happy Cena's sportin' pnk. Way too many women in my life have had cancer in one form or another.
That's exactly what they want... which is why it pisses me off.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
TheGreatestSage

I'd actually like to see the whole roster wear some kind of pink (like a live strong bracelet...something small) instead of just Cena....either everyone do it, or no one, and the company honors it with the pink middle rope.

Perfect Hunter

That's a lot of pink.

Interesting Sweetheart

Eflow Nivek
TheGreatestSage

Doesn't piss me off one bit. Cancer is a very, very devastating thing, and the more awareness spreads, the better. I don't take this decision lightly. I am personally very happy about it for personal reasons.

11,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
night of champions was ok i guess. The Fatal four way was really good but i didnt really get the finish. Why do i care if miz accidentally pinned rhodes are they buds or something?. Im not sure how i feel about D-bry and kane. On the one hand this gimmick has legs but on the other hand they should be building the division with actual teams instead of having two random guys slapstick their way to the title. Divas match was the best in awhile but they still have a ways to go. Antonio cesaro rocks though i kinda dont like his finisher. Orton Ziggler was really boring to me. Del rio sheamus was boring and they better never wrestle each other ever again and punk and cena got way to ridiculous at the end though i was proud of myself for calling the finish 10 secons before it happened. To sum up the pay per veiw for me id give it a 3 outta five.

Also can anyone direct me to somewhere i can stream raw i just realized i dont have cable since i moved crying

Interesting Sweetheart

kevin3485
TheGreatestSage

I'd actually like to see the whole roster wear some kind of pink (like a live strong bracelet...something small) instead of just Cena....either everyone do it, or no one, and the company honors it with the pink middle rope.

You know, I agree with you. Everyone should have pink variants of their attire. They did decorate the floor of the Titantron with the pink ribbon as well.

...DEL RIO! OF ALL THE DAYS....This was a great oprotunity to wear that handsome pink undershirt of his.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Phatty500
night of champions was ok i guess. The Fatal four way was really good but i didnt really get the finish. Why do i care if miz accidentally pinned rhodes are they buds or something?. Im not sure how i feel about D-bry and kane. On the one hand this gimmick has legs but on the other hand they should be building the division with actual teams instead of having two random guys slapstick their way to the title. Divas match was the best in awhile but they still have a ways to go. Antonio cesaro rocks though i kinda dont like his finisher. Orton Ziggler was really boring to me. Del rio sheamus was boring and they better never wrestle each other ever again and punk and cena got way to ridiculous at the end though i was proud of myself for calling the finish 10 secons before it happened. To sum up the pay per veiw for me id give it a 3 outta five.

Also can anyone direct me to somewhere i can stream raw i just realized i dont have cable since i moved crying

Try firstrowsports. (google it cause I'm not sure of the address)

Loyal Elder

TheGreatestSage
Eflow Nivek
TheGreatestSage

Doesn't piss me off one bit. Cancer is a very, very devastating thing, and the more awareness spreads, the better. I don't take this decision lightly. I am personally very happy about it for personal reasons.
I also have a problem with breast cancer because it gets a lot of TV time and money when other cancers like pancreatic cancer which is practically a death sentence or other diseases go unnoticed.

Edit: to explain a little better, they're giving Cena cheap pop his whole damn entrance was pink.

11,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
TheGreatestSage
Eflow Nivek
TheGreatestSage

Exactly as Kevin said. The whole company should have pink

If Cena is the only one wearing it, it looks like he is just trying to get a pop instead of booing.

********, Ziggler or Miz didnt even wear pink last night, and they are at least known to.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
So....Del Rio is going to get ANOTHER title shot...Why?! He's lost all of them very cleanly, with exception to one. ******** need a Ziggler win desperately.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff