Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
As I pointed out in the PPV thread, WWE wanted Payback to be a show that would be considered better than NXT Takeover...how does everyone think they did in that regard?

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rumblestiltskin
As I pointed out in the PPV thread, WWE wanted Payback to be a show that would be considered better than NXT Takeover...how does everyone think they did in that regard?

Goddammit. My day just keeps getting shittier and shittier. I had no idea Payback was on last night.

Can you give me a quick recap?

Widower

Benevolent Gatekeeper

I missed Payback as well...but I did not miss my phone blowing up with #Bluetista, lmao.

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Apparently the new "what" for boring promos is "CM Punk"

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Rumblestiltskin

Goddammit. My day just keeps getting shittier and shittier. I had no idea Payback was on last night.

The champions (Paige, Sheamus, Barrett) retained. Rusev beat Big E. Cena won (obviously). Kane beat Kofi up before his match with Bo Dallas. Rybaxel beat Cody/Goldust, and then Cody told Goldust to find a better partner. And the Shield swept Evolution in the main event...which was the best match of the night hands down.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I wonder if that's how HHH yells at his kids...

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho
Rumblestiltskin

The champions (Paige, Sheamus, Barrett) retained. Rusev beat Big E. Cena won (obviously). Kane beat Kofi up before his match with Bo Dallas. Rybaxel beat Cody/Goldust, and then Cody told Goldust to find a better partner. And the Shield swept Evolution in the main event...which was the best match of the night hands down.

Need I ask how Cena won? emotion_facepalm

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Batista quit? For real?! *0*

PleasebelegitpleasebelegitPLEASEBELEGIT

Loyal Elder

LOL Batista quit again.

Loyal Elder

Kaiser Khorosho
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho
Rumblestiltskin

He LITERALLY buried Bray Wyatt (under gimmicked stage boxes)

Widower

Benevolent Gatekeeper

Good start, Dave should have had a bigger hissy fit an quit like last time.

Unless this is a ploy and Evolution ambushes Shield to troll us, Trips, please not let this happen. Its over.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho
Rumblestiltskin

The match itself wasn't bad thanks to Harper, Rowan and the Usos...but he won in the same tacky fashion. He AA'd him through a box and then put another box on top of it to keep Bray from getting up (not like a cardboard box...like an equipment box in the tech area).

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Judging by everyone's reactions it seemed to be a great PPV. Some people on tumblr were saying it was boring.

I didn't get to watch it like usual. I'm just glad that the Shield and Paige won.

Batista walking out was nice tonight. Maybe CM Punk can come back?

Widower

Benevolent Gatekeeper

Astra Green
Judging by everyone's reactions it seemed to be a great PPV. Some people on tumblr were saying it was boring.

I didn't get to watch it like usual. I'm just glad that the Shield and Paige won.

He's busy getting married/honeymooning...but a person can wish though.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Astra Green

The PPV was okay...not that great, though the main event was good.

And Punk didn't quit because of Batista. They're cool. It was how the company was handling the booking. So I don't think Batista leaving is going to have any effect on his retirement.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff