Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
So since tonight's show is in London, the actual show is already over, and the spoilers are already up on the internet. However, I haven't read them, I assume others haven't read them, so please don't post the spoilers.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rumblestiltskin
So since tonight's show is in London, the actual show is already over, and the spoilers are already up on the internet. However, I haven't read them, I assume others haven't read them, so please don't post the spoilers.

Spoilers 101

Don't mention not wanting spoilers and it might not happen, but mention not wanting spoilers, and it WILL happen.

And not for nothing...I'm getting a tad bored with Bray's singing. Its getting a tad old. Unless the audience sings it for themselves, like right now. 3nodding

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Rumblestiltskin

Spoilers 101

Don't mention not wanting spoilers and it might not happen, but mention not wanting spoilers, and it WILL happen.

It's called a warning. Now, if someone decides that they want to be that a*****e, they can't say I didn't warn them.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I should probably go to bed...I've only had two hours of sleep, and it took me entirely too long to realize that Heyman could not have shaved King's head in 1948...

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Only way to react to that uppercut:

BOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Winning with a german suplex? I thought we were in the O2 Arena...not Korakuen Hall...

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
That eye injury did not look pretty...did not need to see that while I'm eating...

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I wonder if the German announcers were reminiscing about the time JBL started goose stepping on a European tour...

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Mike Adamle reference on RAW! YEAR OF ADAMLE!!! (oh god I hope not)

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Ryback and Big E sure are impressive...you usually have to be a Diva to get this kind of apathy...

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
They brought Eva Marie along to meet the Special Olympic kids so that they could all feel better about themselves...

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Uh oh... Summer looks pissed... Expect a echo with the slap incomi- ok, never mind

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Hybird
Uh oh... Summer looks pissed... Expect a echo with the slap incomi- ok, never mind

Was it just me or did anyone else see Layla get a full handful of hair and start legit pulling on it?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Steph be trollin'....

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Rumblestiltskin
Hybird

Was it just me or did anyone else see Layla get a full handful of hair and start legit pulling on it?
Did she? Dammit, look down for a second, and you miss something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff