JTG is not amused...
Nor am I

That makes three of us...

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
So...they've shown more of Cena tonight than they've shown of the guy who holds the ******** title...come on, now...

Dapper Phantom

Dear lord. I hope they're having cena take a break. Let him leave for a year or so. That way give him a new gimmick build him back up...damn "next opponent"

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Orton vs. Swagger....Gee, I wonder who's going to win that one...(putting revolver to temple)

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
darkz2005
Dear lord. I hope they're having cena take a break. Let him leave for a year or so. That way give him a new gimmick build him back up...damn "next opponent"

Next opponent is probably Tensai...

Dapper Phantom

kevin3485
Orton vs. Swagger....Gee, I wonder who's going to win that one...(putting revolver to temple)
Do you have an extra bullet?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Thank god for the mute button...
kevin3485
darkz2005

Next opponent is probably Tensai...

That was my guess.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I will say that I like this version of the beat the clock challenge better...both men have an opportunity to actually win the chance.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Orton just ******** Swagger over on that rope DDT...he's supposed to pull him out to his ankles so that his head doesn't spike the mat...
2 seconds to spare....Ugh......I hope to God Miz causes the next guy to beat out Orton's time....

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Supercheatfreak25
2 seconds to spare....Ugh......I hope to God Miz causes the next guy to beat out Orton's time....

I doubt they're going to do Orton vs. Punk...so I'm hoping that the next #1 contender is Daniel Bryan.

Dapper Phantom

kevin3485
Orton just ******** Swagger over on that rope DDT...he's supposed to pull him out to his ankles so that his head doesn't spike the mat...
Why don't santino and Ryder get a shot?
kevin3485
Supercheatfreak25

I doubt they're going to do Orton vs. Punk...so I'm hoping that the next #1 contender is Daniel Bryan.
I hope what I put in bold comes true. But now the Tag Title match: I kinda wish it was The Usos going for the belts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff