Swashbuckling Knight

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
kevin3485
Kaiser Khronos
Blazein3D

wait big jonny versus John lameo I mean they have the same in ring ability so it works

That is a GREAT way to look at it. Then it won't look like someone is carrying the whole match.

Two s**t workers in a match...this is going to be a ******** nightmare to watch...
yup.
Danielson vs Punk had better be the final match of the night at the PPV. Probably won't be though since they seem to like puting the title matches mid card these days.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
kevin3485
Kaiser Khronos
kevin3485
............................................*EXTREME HEADDESK*

Johnnie's ALWAYS been better when he's vindictive like this. Worked with Punk...I think it'll work now...save the fact that he's got 3 weeks for Cena to heel up and still beat him...NVM confused

I'm not headdesking the match nearly as much as I am at the fact that this will probably take up more air time than a match that would actually be good for the company (DB vs. Punk)...and this piece of s**t will probably be your main event. Hell, we'll be lucky if the WWE championship match is even on the ppv card in a few years at this rate...

Even they won't put Johnnie in the main event...unless its his LAST thing he does in WWE. I MIGHT be able to live with this if its his last thing he does...

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khronos
kevin3485
Kaiser Khronos
kevin3485
............................................*EXTREME HEADDESK*

Johnnie's ALWAYS been better when he's vindictive like this. Worked with Punk...I think it'll work now...save the fact that he's got 3 weeks for Cena to heel up and still beat him...NVM confused

I'm not headdesking the match nearly as much as I am at the fact that this will probably take up more air time than a match that would actually be good for the company (DB vs. Punk)...and this piece of s**t will probably be your main event. Hell, we'll be lucky if the WWE championship match is even on the ppv card in a few years at this rate...

Even they won't put Johnnie in the main event...unless its his LAST thing he does in WWE. I MIGHT be able to live with this if its his last thing he does...

Prepare for Johnny Ace in the main event...I s**t you not...that's what they're going to do...

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
kevin3485
Kaiser Khronos
Blazein3D

wait big jonny versus John lameo I mean they have the same in ring ability so it works

That is a GREAT way to look at it. Then it won't look like someone is carrying the whole match.

Two s**t workers in a match...this is going to be a ******** nightmare to watch...

UNLESS they make it a no DQ or handicap match...like Johnnie keeps stacking the deck against Cena. Sure, it'll put Cena over the top when he finally wins and make Johnnie look like a HUMONGOUS heel.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

I dont even care about it anymore This is embarrasing to Cena lol Him in a ppv match agaisnt Big Johnny is almost as embarrasing as being in a serious match against Hornswaggle

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khronos
kevin3485
Kaiser Khronos
Blazein3D

UNLESS they make it a no DQ or handicap match...like Johnnie keeps stacking the deck against Cena. Sure, it'll put Cena over the top when he finally wins and make Johnnie look like a HUMONGOUS heel.

Oh, you mean that same match we've seen now for six ******** years?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm kind of surprised this thread got so many responses. If it weren't for the fact that I'd rather watch 30 minutes of Community instead of two hours of TNA, I'd suggest doing a thread for that, so that way we can, at least, all laugh at how terrible it is...

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
kevin3485
I'm kind of surprised this thread got so many responses. If it weren't for the fact that I'd rather watch 30 minutes of Community instead of two hours of TNA, I'd suggest doing a thread for that, so that way we can, at least, all laugh at how terrible it is...

We should do this every Monday/Friday...as for your other question in the previous post. Its ALWAYS fun getting to see Cena beat up. Because I guess I've accepted the fact that Cena will ALWAYS win no matter what. When he goes up against a heel, he always wins. If its a popular face, anything goes.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khronos
kevin3485

We should do this every Monday/Friday...as for your other question in the previous post. Its ALWAYS fun getting to see Cena beat up. Because I guess I've accepted the fact that Cena will ALWAYS win no matter what. When he goes up against a heel, he always wins. If its a popular face, anything goes.

Cena's not getting "beat up" though. And if he was getting legit beat up, that's even more of a reason not to get excited about it. Cena's terrible at selling to begin with...so having him do it for a whole match is just awful. And then, the kicker, he still wins the match. With two moves...it's ******** stupid and insulting to fans and to the guys in the back who actually work.

I'm fine running a thread on Mondays, but I don't watch SD, so if that's something people want to do, it's up to someone else to do.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
kevin3485
Cena's not getting "beat up" though. And if he was getting legit beat up, that's even more of a reason not to get excited about it. Cena's terrible at selling to begin with...so having him do it for a whole match is just awful. And then, the kicker, he still wins the match. With two moves...it's ******** stupid and insulting to fans and to the guys in the back who actually work.

I'm fine running a thread on Mondays, but I don't watch SD, so if that's something people want to do, it's up to someone else to do.

He didn't HAVE to sell. Brock's time in UFC made most of those hits look STIFF.

NOW, I'm watching the Triple H's segment...I caught the recap scene when he "broke" Trips' arm. Now, what I don't get, is Cena was in the Kamora SEVERAL times last night and we're to believe that his arm wasn't broken but Trips get his broken in a matter of seconds? PFFT...This angle could have been handled SO much better.

Granted, Lesnar outhenrying Mark Henry is cool and all, but c'mon. Just beating up everyone for no reason is kinda lame. Gotta say, Trips is a GREAT talker. Or maybe its Johnnie just sucks so bad...Trips should be more involved in a business sense. Good on the mic and negotiating deals.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khronos
kevin3485

NOW, I'm watching the Triple H's segment...I caught the recap scene when he "broke" Trips' arm. Now, what I don't get, is Cena was in the Kamora SEVERAL times last night and we're to believe that his arm wasn't broken but Trips get his broken in a matter of seconds? PFFT...This angle could have been handled SO much better.

Granted, Lesnar outhenrying Mark Henry is cool and all, but c'mon. Just beating up everyone for no reason is kinda lame. Gotta say, Trips is a GREAT talker. Or maybe its Johnnie just sucks so bad...Trips should be more involved in a business sense. Good on the mic and negotiating deals.

I believed Trips's "injury" more than I do Cena's...considering Cena was using his arm throughout the match though it was "broken" or whatever. Cena, ******** terrible. Trips...so much better.

And Brock can be stiff all he wants...if Cena's not selling the "injuries," it diminishes what they're trying to accomplish in the ring...which was also stupid to begin with.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
kevin3485
Kaiser Khronos
kevin3485

I believed Trips's "injury" more than I do Cena's...considering Cena was using his arm throughout the match though it was "broken" or whatever. Cena, ******** terrible. Trips...so much better.

And Brock can be stiff all he wants...if Cena's not selling the "injuries," it diminishes what they're trying to accomplish in the ring...which was also stupid to begin with.

Also the sheer SPEED at which he was going at made it exciting to me. I guess its because I rarely watch UFC that I associated Lesnar REALLY beating on Cena, because if someone beats on you that fast in UFC, you're ********.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff