• Forum Regular 100

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Lord tensai come on

Dapper Phantom

Come on Albert chants. Where are the Albert chants?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
............................................*EXTREME HEADDESK*

Dapper Phantom

kevin3485
If this "mystery opponent" really is just Lord Tensai...then why was this put on last? Seriously, unless it's someone from completely out of left field, it's retarded that this will be put over the WWE title...and if this match is higher on the card than Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk...I'm going to do something drastic...
Was that left field enough for you?

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

wait big jonny versus John lameo I mean they have the same in ring ability so it works

Dapper Phantom

kevin3485
If this "mystery opponent" really is just Lord Tensai...then why was this put on last? Seriously, unless it's someone from completely out of left field, it's retarded that this will be put over the WWE title...and if this match is higher on the card than Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk...I'm going to do something drastic...

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
darkz2005
kevin3485

No...this was still ******** stupid. If this is the main event at Over the Limit, I'm going to s**t on something...
To me, left field would have been bringing Batista back. This move is just where the company is going: straight into the ground.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
kevin3485

Johnnie's ALWAYS been better when he's vindictive like this. Worked with Punk...I think it'll work now...save the fact that he's got 3 weeks for Cena to heel up and still beat him...NVM confused

Dapper Phantom

kevin3485
darkz2005
kevin3485

No...this was still ******** stupid. If this is the main event at Over the Limit, I'm going to s**t on something...
I was hoping that would have gone down similarly...but with the announced opponent being brock

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khronos
kevin3485

Johnnie's ALWAYS been better when he's vindictive like this. Worked with Punk...I think it'll work now...save the fact that he's got 3 weeks for Cena to heel up and still beat him...NVM confused

I'm not headdesking the match nearly as much as I am at the fact that this will probably take up more air time than a match that would actually be good for the company (DB vs. Punk)...and this piece of s**t will probably be your main event. Hell, we'll be lucky if the WWE championship match is even on the ppv card in a few years at this rate...

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Blazein3D

wait big jonny versus John lameo I mean they have the same in ring ability so it works

That is a GREAT way to look at it. Then it won't look like someone is carrying the whole match.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khronos
Blazein3D

That is a GREAT way to look at it. Then it won't look like someone is carrying the whole match.

Two s**t workers in a match...this is going to be a ******** nightmare to watch...

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
On the plus side...getting a thread to 8-pages in two hours in the PW forum? Not bad guys. Way to go.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff