Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im still in shock that Sandow would even consider dressing up as Magneto and do what he did... rofl

Dapper Puppy

Rumblestiltskin
So, with the PPV being Sunday, there are three matches I'm interested in:

1) Cena/Wyatt- If Wyatt wins, then this feud has a point. If not, then it's just another Cena storyline. The thing is though, this entire build up has been amazing segments from Bray, just to have Cena make them completely irrelevant. Now, if that's intentional just so Cena can suffer a greater psychological shock when he loses to Wyatt, then okay...it's brilliant. But, considering the "same old s**t" booking with Cena, I somehow doubt it's going to mean anything in the long run.

2) Bryan/Kane- Initially, I thought this was just a blow off match...just Kane being a guy they can throw in at the last minute and that they wouldn't build anything with it. Yeah, they went another way with it in just one promo. Kane now looks like a legit threat, and they've done a hell of a job (no pun intended) of building some interest in this match.

3) Evolution/Shield- First, Shield getting the rub from three main eventers. Second, a well done build up. I wouldn't be surprised if the Shield got the win on this one, though, it could go to Evolution. All I'm hoping for is a good match (and possibly some blood...I mean, I'm not blood crazy at all, but this is the type of match where they need to beat each other senseless).
I'm actually more interested in the Big E/Barrett match than I am the Kane/Bryan one. WWE pretty much has screwed up Big E's initial run. I honestly want to see if creative is smart enough to realize Barrett is hot right now. Get the title on the guy it helps more.

Unbeatable Lunatic

DJCherryTempo
Im still in shock that Sandow would even consider dressing up as Magneto and do what he did... rofl

Yeah, that was weird. I mean sure he got to be in a bit with Wolverine but still weird.
Smarky Mark
DJCherryTempo

Yeah, that was weird. I mean sure he got to be in a bit with Wolverine but still weird.
Sandow's bit was weird, but the Wyatts.....no words.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Albern Puppy
Rumblestiltskin
So, with the PPV being Sunday, there are three matches I'm interested in:

1) Cena/Wyatt- If Wyatt wins, then this feud has a point. If not, then it's just another Cena storyline. The thing is though, this entire build up has been amazing segments from Bray, just to have Cena make them completely irrelevant. Now, if that's intentional just so Cena can suffer a greater psychological shock when he loses to Wyatt, then okay...it's brilliant. But, considering the "same old s**t" booking with Cena, I somehow doubt it's going to mean anything in the long run.

2) Bryan/Kane- Initially, I thought this was just a blow off match...just Kane being a guy they can throw in at the last minute and that they wouldn't build anything with it. Yeah, they went another way with it in just one promo. Kane now looks like a legit threat, and they've done a hell of a job (no pun intended) of building some interest in this match.

3) Evolution/Shield- First, Shield getting the rub from three main eventers. Second, a well done build up. I wouldn't be surprised if the Shield got the win on this one, though, it could go to Evolution. All I'm hoping for is a good match (and possibly some blood...I mean, I'm not blood crazy at all, but this is the type of match where they need to beat each other senseless).
I'm actually more interested in the Big E/Barrett match than I am the Kane/Bryan one. WWE pretty much has screwed up Big E's initial run. I honestly want to see if creative is smart enough to realize Barrett is hot right now. Get the title on the guy it helps more.

I don't think it's all WWE's fault...except for trying to push Big E too fast. They should have eased up a bit because he doesn't look that solid in the ring.

Dapper Puppy

Rumblestiltskin
I don't think it's all WWE's fault...except for trying to push Big E too fast. They should have eased up a bit because he doesn't look that solid in the ring.
Not even going to argue you on that one. Big E could have definitely used more time down at NXT. But still giving a lot more fault to WWE. They just don't seem to know what to do when it comes to midcarders anymore.

Unbeatable Lunatic

DJCherryTempo
Smarky Mark
DJCherryTempo

Wyatt was awesome. I kind of want a sheep mask.
Smarky Mark
DJCherryTempo
Smarky Mark
DJCherryTempo

You know that look on Wednesday Addams' face when the campers were singing in Addams' Family Values? That's how I felt during Wyatts' promo.

Unbeatable Lunatic

DJCherryTempo
Smarky Mark
DJCherryTempo
Smarky Mark
DJCherryTempo

You know that look on Wednesday Addams' face when the campers were singing in Addams' Family Values? That's how I felt during Wyatts' promo.

Wednesday would be an epic addition to the Wyatt family. Someone call Christina Ricci.
Smarky Mark
Wednesday would be an epic addition to the Wyatt family. Someone call Christina Ricci.
Here is her face during the scene I mentioned.

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
I didn't get to watch the whole episode of RAW (and I know I'm late to the party). From what I did see though was rather lack-luster. I'm still waiting for the day when they raise up Bad New's Barrets platform so high that he goes through the roof like in a cartoon. That Magneto costume on Damien Sandow was absolutely horrible, but I guess that was the idea they were going for when Hugh Jackman commented on it. The only time I've ever seen someone pull off the Magneto costume was Ian McKellen. Even then I also actually hated the look of Magneto's costume in X-Men: First Class. It is however obviously better than Damien Sandow's. (Even if it looked like it wasn't tailored to fit Michael Fassbender in First Class).

I also saw Kane try to take Brie Bella down to "Hell" and Daniel Bryan being trying to stop him. Which makes me think that WWE is trying to go for a story line that is trying to weaken Daniel Bryan so he either loses at Extreme Rules or he gives up the title because he becomes too injured to compete. I also saw the RVD and Barret match. I'm starting to hate how RVD takes too much time deciding on whether or not he wants to go for Rolling Thunder or something else. The only other thing that I also saw was John Cena and The Wyatt's and the Children's Choir. Where I made the joke to my Brother that it was go to turn out to be a handicap match against John Cena with all of the kids and the Wyatt's. I didn't get to see what John Cena had to say about it all though before the choir and the Wyatt's came out.

I also noticed that someone commented in this thread about when was Daniel Bryan drowned. Which is where Triple H took Daniel Bryan's head and stuck him in a small tote tub that was full of water, ice and water bottles by the commentator's table. And you can clearly hear Stephanie screaming in the background "Drown Him!" which is especially great for the "PG" thing they're going for. I can't quite remember if it was an episode of RAW or SmackDown but I'm actually leaning more towards RAW but I could be wrong. I didn't get to see all of it, but from what I did get to see was interesting and lacking all at the same time.

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Albern Puppy
Rumblestiltskin
Not even going to argue you on that one. Big E could have definitely used more time down at NXT. But still giving a lot more fault to WWE. They just don't seem to know what to do when it comes to midcarders anymore.

Im just gonna go ahead and call BS on this.

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
The Dropkick JD
User Image
Raising the cape = genius

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Astra Green
I like the whole manager/client chemistry of Cesaro and Heyman. It's a perfect match.
I disagree on the grounds that... Heyman ends the streak and turns babyface? Or is Cesaro turning heel?

I personally love Heyman and Im seeing the Cesaro is nice but he doesnt seem to have a mic presence in his current role. Cesaro seems to be a face but Heyman gets sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much heat. Its not really a good match at the moment.

Dapper Puppy

Niji no Jojishi
Albern Puppy
Rumblestiltskin

Im just gonna go ahead and call BS on this.
you are calling bullshit on my opinion on WWE creative, yet you don't bother to explain why.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff