• Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Eflow Nivek
Rinkimekuta
Rumblestiltskin
Rinkimekuta
Rumblestiltskin
Rinkimekuta
Awesome a** cape.... And way to botch the move table. ...geeez why is that table still employed

Affirmative action...
that's what I'm thinking.... But it's time to wish it well on his future endeavors. It's getting up there in age.... It's just time

Well, you know the life of a table...I'm sure he just doesn't want to be an old woman's side table, bragging to his grandkids how he used to stand up to professional wrestlers instead of holding Danielle Steel novels...
I'm sure the table has built connections over the years. .. Get in some movies with the rock or stone cold. .. or a yoga video with DDP.... Rush Hour 4 starring the rock and announce table! A must see!

Still would be better than Rush Hour 3.

Which was made even worse thanks to their hiring of a child rapist as a guest star...

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
I'm hoping Dean Ambrose comes out and just screams "YOU'RE NOT MY DAD!" or "YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD! I HATE YOU!"

And look the Shield is out.

If Dean doesn't scream that I'm going to be disappointed.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Astra Green
Rumblestiltskin
Astra Green
Rumblestiltskin
They're already doing a season finale for Chrisley Knows Best? I'm assuming that means it's been cancelled...and not soon enough...
No. They're doing a second season soon.

You know, if this were any other country, I would be surprised that people are watching that ********' 'Merica....
You know it's honestly not all that bad. Real Housewives of whatever is a thousand times worse.

I can tell just from the commercials...it's that bad. I mean, maybe the premise of an obviously gay man pretending he's straight while reciting "jokes" fed to him by writers is entertaining, but I've got higher standards...which most people would just call...standards...

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wow Rollins.

~slow clap

GREAT PROMO. They've got this show down PAT. Good promo followed by a good match. Can they keep it up for two more hours? I hope.

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Rumblestiltskin
Astra Green
Rumblestiltskin
Astra Green
Rumblestiltskin
They're already doing a season finale for Chrisley Knows Best? I'm assuming that means it's been cancelled...and not soon enough...

You know, if this were any other country, I would be surprised that people are watching that ********' 'Merica....
You know it's honestly not all that bad. Real Housewives of whatever is a thousand times worse.

I can tell just from the commercials...it's that bad. I mean, maybe the premise of an obviously gay man pretending he's straight while reciting "jokes" fed to him by writers is entertaining, but I've got higher standards...which most people would just call...standards...
Eh? Just because he talks with a lisp doesn't mean he's gay. There's quite a few people that do or don't have deep voices. I don't see why it's a problem.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Astra Green
Rumblestiltskin
Astra Green
Rumblestiltskin
Astra Green
Rumblestiltskin

Eh? Just because he talks with a lisp doesn't mean he's gay. There's quite a few people that do or don't have deep voices. I don't see why it's a problem.

Trust me...it's not the lisp that gives it away...

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
They should bring in cj Parker his ring dance is just awesomazing!

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Rumblestiltskin
Astra Green
Rumblestiltskin
Astra Green
Rumblestiltskin

Trust me...it's not the lisp that gives it away...
Meh. Agree to disagree?

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Gold dust entrance hoodie is just awesome

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Is Rhodes Dynasty finally breaking up? eek

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Mmm, kinda figured the Rhodes Brothers would start having issues the second they came out. Face vs Face rarely ends positively. It's a bit too obvious

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Wwe: Woah Woah this show is way too good. ....... We can't have that. .... send out santino. .....

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
.... This match could have been scrapped, so that Torito vs Hornswaggle had more time... Sanction has that effect on me >>

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
KING OF SWING!

KING OF AIR-RAID SIREN!!!

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100