Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Okay, so now that I've seen the fatal four-way, I have to disagree with everyone in this thread...the wrong guy did not win. One, a heel was always going to win...cause the winner fights Big E. Two, it makes the winner, Christian, a bigger heel for dashing everyone's hopes (obviously). Three, it was a great ******** match...which is more than what Ziggler's got in the last several months. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ziggler fighting Ambrose for the US title sometime in the next couple months. Now that there's only one world title, they'll need bigger stars fighting for the other titles, and Ziggler is a no-brainer. In short, I think people overreacted to that whole Christian winning thing...

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rumblestiltskin
Taker looks like a giant pissed off lawn gnome now...

Step 1: Collect Underpants
Step 2:
Step 3: Profit

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
And then Christian gets a concussion... sweatdrop

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rumblestiltskin
Okay, so now that I've seen the fatal four-way, I have to disagree with everyone in this thread...the wrong guy did not win. One, a heel was always going to win...cause the winner fights Big E. Two, it makes the winner, Christian, a bigger heel for dashing everyone's hopes (obviously). Three, it was a great ******** match...which is more than what Ziggler's got in the last several months. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ziggler fighting Ambrose for the US title sometime in the next couple months. Now that there's only one world title, they'll need bigger stars fighting for the other titles, and Ziggler is a no-brainer. In short, I think people overreacted to that whole Christian winning thing...

I thought the match was GREAT. Lotsa great spots. And the reason I don't like Christian winning is because I don't think they'll drop the title to him. Him and Sheamus had that little feud and what came out of it? He eliminates Sheamus at the chamber, and then nothing happened. I don't think he and Big E are a good match and I don't think they'll have good chemistry in the ring or on the mic. He's just too BIG for Christian. Five years ago MAYBE, but Christian's lost a step, at least in the speed department.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Rumblestiltskin

I thought the match was GREAT. Lotsa great spots. And the reason I don't like Christian winning is because I don't think they'll drop the title to him. Him and Sheamus had that little feud and what came out of it? He eliminates Sheamus at the chamber, and then nothing happened. I don't think he and Big E are a good match and I don't think they'll have good chemistry in the ring or on the mic. He's just too BIG for Christian. Five years ago MAYBE, but Christian's lost a step, at least in the speed department.

Christian was never fast...his best asset was in-ring work...not speed. Will his match with Big E be any good? Probably not...but that's not on Christian. Big E's just not that good in the ring. As for not dropping the title to him, of course they aren't. They aren't going to be dropping that title to anyone else for a while...which means the person who won that match was just going to get fed to Big E...and honestly, Christian's probably the best guy of the four for that. Christian also has more experience than the other three, so if anyone has a chance of putting on a decent match with Big E, it's probably him.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho
Rumblestiltskin

Christian was never fast...his best asset was in-ring work...not speed. Will his match with Big E be any good? Probably not...but that's not on Christian. Big E's just not that good in the ring. As for not dropping the title to him, of course they aren't. They aren't going to be dropping that title to anyone else for a while...which means the person who won that match was just going to get fed to Big E...and honestly, Christian's probably the best guy of the four for that. Christian also has more experience than the other three, so if anyone has a chance of putting on a decent match with Big E, it's probably him.

Well with the concussion and whatnot...Ziggler ended up going toe-to-toe with Big E.
All wrestling has been canceled. That's a shame, but I hope Vince triumphs against the aliens so their anti-wrestling beams will stop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff