Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widower

Benevolent Gatekeeper

Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho
DAYUM...you gotta have BALLS to take a move like the Pedigree without having your hands to break your fall...

...I'd say you'd have to have more balls to take that head shot. I'm wondering if Trips will get fined for it, since he did when he used a headshot in his match with Taker 2 years ago.

Erm...he set Bryan's head up against the ring post then went to the other side of the ring post and hit the ring post...I emphasis ring post because Trips hit THAT and not Bryan's head. It looked like the same set up for a Conchairto...

Yes, obviously he hit the ring post. I'm not retarded. However, there is a lot of possibility for something to go wrong in that spot, like Bryan's head being out further than the ring post or Hunter taking a bad angle on the swing and smashing Bryan in the face. The no arm pedigree isn't that big of a deal compared to possibly getting your head bashed in. Also, there will probably be a fine...and while HHH can probably take that kind of punishment, Bryan doesn't make that much.

Yes, D-bry has to make as much money as he can to keep the black hole known as bella b***h 2 happy.

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
I watched the episode tonight, the only thing I thought was noticeable was that Batista won the Rumble Royal and not the Royal Rumble. I also thought that they could have at least worked on gathering "legit" police officer uniforms you could really tell that they weren't who looked like. Then again, it is WWE and they usually don't do anything "real" when it comes to pressing charges, lawsuits etc.

Speaking of Video Games though I don't see a remake of Star Ocean: Till The End of Time happening. Considering, that the lead programmer on the Star Ocean series left the developer tri-ace about 10 months ago. Tri-Ace as a whole hasn't exactly done quite well either. The last true tri-ace game is probably Resonance of Fate. They've only been doing contract work and helping out Square Enix on the past and recent Final Fantasy 13 games. (I'm actually afraid that a new iteration in the Star Ocean series is going to be happening.)

Like someone else said, I too wish The Last Remnant would make it's way to the PS3. Mainly because I never got the chance to play it on my Xbox 360 because it has framerate issues and the only way to fix that is installing to a hard drive that I don't have. We will probably never see it on the PS3 though since it did pretty awful in terms of sales on the 360. If you have a good enough, PC you can probably play the PC version. Some have reported that they aren't able to watch the cut-scenes because they're done via Bink video format when it comes to the PC version. (The framerate issues were caused by misuse of the Unreal Engine according to Square Enix)

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kaiser Khorosho
They are painting Bray as an AWESOME villain in that vignette...almost makes me want to root for Cena. ALMOST.

Bray's too good of a villain to not be cheered for.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho
DAYUM...you gotta have BALLS to take a move like the Pedigree without having your hands to break your fall...

...I'd say you'd have to have more balls to take that head shot. I'm wondering if Trips will get fined for it, since he did when he used a headshot in his match with Taker 2 years ago.

Erm...he set Bryan's head up against the ring post then went to the other side of the ring post and hit the ring post...I emphasis ring post because Trips hit THAT and not Bryan's head. It looked like the same set up for a Conchairto...

Yes, obviously he hit the ring post. I'm not retarded. However, there is a lot of possibility for something to go wrong in that spot, like Bryan's head being out further than the ring post or Hunter taking a bad angle on the swing and smashing Bryan in the face. The no arm pedigree isn't that big of a deal compared to possibly getting your head bashed in. Also, there will probably be a fine...and while HHH can probably take that kind of punishment, Bryan doesn't make that much.

Now, I know you can get fined for direct chair shots, like Orton and Bryan did a few months back, but what if no contact was made? Or is the PG era a place where you get fined for a PERCEIVED chair shot where the kiddies can't tell the difference? I can think of plenty of head head trauma instances that DIDN'T involve chairs but looked hella nasty...like the Kane/Wyatt ring steps incident.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho

Now, I know you can get fined for direct chair shots, like Orton and Bryan did a few months back, but what if no contact was made? Or is the PG era a place where you get fined for a PERCEIVED chair shot where the kiddies can't tell the difference? I can think of plenty of head head trauma instances that DIDN'T involve chairs but looked hella nasty...like the Kane/Wyatt ring steps incident.

If its a chair shot, its a fine. If it looks like one, its a tough call.

In the case of last night, it wasn't a legit head shot. It looked well-orchestrated so people would believe it was, but in truth, it wasn't.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
apparently Brock Lesnar is "Unmerciless" xp rofl

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tay Lorien
apparently Brock Lesnar is "Unmerciless" xp rofl

Makes me wonder if some of the guys in back were tanked on green beer and took bets on who could flub the most.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rumblestiltskin
So...It looks like they aren't breaking up the Shield after all and are going to go with them as faces...I am completely for that! Now...who should they face at Mania?

I'm guessing Kane and NAO.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dion Necurat
Rumblestiltskin
So...It looks like they aren't breaking up the Shield after all and are going to go with them as faces...I am completely for that! Now...who should they face at Mania?

Yeah, I read that that's what they're planning for Mania...which makes sense, and I'm sure it'll be a good match. But in that case, the Shield need a victory. I'm sure they won't carry them much farther past Mania as a team, but I'd prefer the story of their break up be told with a better build than "we lost to Kane and the NAO...who's to blame for this!?"

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rumblestiltskin
Dion Necurat
Rumblestiltskin

Yeah, I read that that's what they're planning for Mania...which makes sense, and I'm sure it'll be a good match. But in that case, the Shield need a victory. I'm sure they won't carry them much farther past Mania as a team, but I'd prefer the story of their break up be told with a better build than "we lost to Kane and the NAO...who's to blame for this!?"

Unless they make one of the three immediately turn heel again.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dion Necurat
Rumblestiltskin
Dion Necurat
Rumblestiltskin

Rumor is that Rollins and Ambrose would be a heel tag team and Reigns will turn face...and I kind of disagree with that, namely the Rollins still being a heel. He's way more interesting as a face, and this has pretty much been shown since the Shield started taking on heel teams. He just has that babyface energy, whereas, when he's a heel, he's kind of just copying what Ambrose is doing, but not doing it nearly as well. When they break the Shield up, I'd turn Rollins full face, Ambrose full heel, and have Reigns do a kind of tweener thing...like, he'd still be a babyface in all intents and purposes, but don't have him be the happy-go-lucky "John Cena" type of babyface. Keep him as a bad a**.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rumblestiltskin
Dion Necurat
Rumblestiltskin
Dion Necurat
Rumblestiltskin

Rumor is that Rollins and Ambrose would be a heel tag team and Reigns will turn face...and I kind of disagree with that, namely the Rollins still being a heel. He's way more interesting as a face, and this has pretty much been shown since the Shield started taking on heel teams. He just has that babyface energy, whereas, when he's a heel, he's kind of just copying what Ambrose is doing, but not doing it nearly as well. When they break the Shield up, I'd turn Rollins full face, Ambrose full heel, and have Reigns do a kind of tweener thing...like, he'd still be a babyface in all intents and purposes, but don't have him be the happy-go-lucky "John Cena" type of babyface. Keep him as a bad a**.

More Punisher instead of Moon Knight?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces