Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Beyond D-Bry getting kidnapped by the Wyatts, Punk getting beaten up by the Shield (which I've heard they're going to ruin that by putting the Big Show in there arbitrarily), and Cena/Orton's "we're unifying the titles.............maybe" stuff, has there been any actual storylines posited for TLC? It's getting harder and harder to justify watching this crap...even though there are guys in the company (or possibly coming to the company...keeping fingers crossed for Richards and Edwards) that are amazing workers...problem is, they use those amazing workers to push their s**t "star" who is more concerned with making sure he stays at the top of Make A Wish's list than he is about putting out a product that's decent in any way...

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Punk starting ....... nods. .....i agree

Master

that actually went better than I expected

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sandow's getting a PUSH? Even if its only the IC title? Wow. I am okay with this.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Sandow's getting a PUSH? Even if its only the IC title? Wow. I am okay with this.

Losing his briefcase to SuperCena, put into a television only "feud" with Ziggler (who is also being buried), and eventually losing to Big E is not a push. The guy was supposed to be a World champ...now he's little more than a glorified jobber...

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho

Losing his briefcase to SuperCena, put into a television only "feud" with Ziggler (who is also being buried), and eventually losing to Big E is not a push. The guy was supposed to be a World champ...now he's little more than a glorified jobber...
I remember when people said that Sandow losing the briefcase was a good thing.

Yeeeeah, didn't take long for that optimism to go out the window.

(Because I can't help but say it)
HERE COMES CRAZY-CAKES!!!

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Hybird
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho

If you're talking about me, what I said was that there were positives to him losing the briefcase...not that it was a good thing. But even those positives quickly lost their benefits when he was relegated to appearing in non-relevant matches with Ziggler.

Master

Rumblestiltskin

Ziggler vs sandow should have fought for the WC title like two months ago
whoever booking them is probably getting a good laugh at it all
if only talent were enough for ziggler to sell more of those completely heterosexual shirts

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho

Beating Ziggles TWICE, that time clean, and having him lose? WHY?

And WTF was that Way Barruh segment?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
That's the first I've seen of Bad News Barrett....

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
I wanna play with nikki's butt cheeks..... twice

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho

Beating Ziggles TWICE, that time clean, and having him lose? WHY?

And WTF was that Way Barruh segment?

Have you not been watching WWE? They build up a heel by having him beat a well liked babyface just so he can lose cause reasons at the PPV. They've been doing that with Cena for like a decade...

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Rumblestiltskin
Hybird
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho

If you're talking about me, what I said was that there were positives to him losing the briefcase...not that it was a good thing. But even those positives quickly lost their benefits when he was relegated to appearing in non-relevant matches with Ziggler.
I think it was somebody else who said that it made cashing in MiTB more relevant and less predictable or something to that point, and that Sandow wasn't ready. Might've been a different Wrestling sight I'm a regular at. Either way, yeah, the second Sandow lost, my sentiment was "********, they just put the man back to square one, didn't they?"

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Wait what. ...... wasn't he abducted. ...... so that didn't happen

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Rinkimekuta
Wait what. ...... wasn't he abducted. ...... so that didn't happen

The Wyatts must have been in the van that kidnapped Samoa Joe as well....it all makes sense now...in that it doesn't make sense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff