Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Noob

Dion Necurat
Larry The Kitsune
Dion Necurat
Larry The Kitsune
I didn't like Axel losing his IC title and the stupid diva music chair segment
Rest of the night was okay I guess

At least you'll see the match again on Sunday.

If Axel wins it again then I'll be happy

Doubtful; there wouldn't be a good reason to give Langston the belt if they were immediately going to give it back to Axel.

And before anyone jumps me on the logic, remember we're talking the IC title.

They made a mistake by giving it to Langston in the first place. Not saying he doesn't deserve it, but Axel looks better with it. Langston would look better as a WHC.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Larry The Kitsune
Dion Necurat
Larry The Kitsune
Dion Necurat
Larry The Kitsune

Doubtful; there wouldn't be a good reason to give Langston the belt if they were immediately going to give it back to Axel.

They made a mistake by giving it to Langston in the first place. Not saying he doesn't deserve it, but Axel looks better with it. Langston would look better as a WHC.

Doubtful; in regard to his regular TV time slot, he's still untested. He has the physique that Vince creams over, but he has to back that with an interesting character. Its more likely that Xavier Woods would see the WHC before Big E would.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Disregarding the PC gaming references, I'm pretty sure this is what's running through Vince's mind currently:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Noob

Dion Necurat
Larry The Kitsune
Dion Necurat
Larry The Kitsune
Dion Necurat
Larry The Kitsune

Doubtful; in regard to his regular TV time slot, he's still untested. He has the physique that Vince creams over, but he has to back that with an interesting character. Its more likely that Xavier Woods would see the WHC before Big E would.

Only way Xavier could win WHC is with cashing it MITB, cause I don't think he's gonna get a number 1 contender match against Cena.

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
Larry The Kitsune
Dion Necurat
Larry The Kitsune
Dion Necurat
Larry The Kitsune

Only way Xavier could win WHC is with cashing it MITB, cause I don't think he's gonna get a number 1 contender match against Cena.

Xavier wouldn't even get the title after cashing in MITB against Cena. Did you see how Sandow did it?

Maybe he'd get it from MITB from someone else but not Cena.

Dangerous Noob

Reno Takamiya
Larry The Kitsune
Dion Necurat
Larry The Kitsune
Dion Necurat
Larry The Kitsune

Xavier wouldn't even get the title after cashing in MITB against Cena. Did you see how Sandow did it?

Maybe he'd get it from MITB from someone else but not Cena.

I hope he could win the WWE MITB not the WHC one.

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
Dion Necurat
Disregarding the PC gaming references, I'm pretty sure this is what's running through Vince's mind currently:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces