Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
Kaiser Khorosho
Gotta say...that was one of the flushest KO Punches Show has ever delivered. It actually LOOKED like it connected.

And LOL at Bryan standing over Trips grinning like an idiot.

If you have a DVR and slow it down it actually does touch his face. How much power is behind it though is the question.

I remember when Big Show punched Vince McMahon and all it did was go over his head and in the end he fell down.

Dangerous Noob

I like lost matadores match and the main event match.

As for Hell in the Cell, vacant will retain again

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Parts of Raw repeated the PPV (Khali swing), and parts were better.

Cena returning: Early, for WHC? Is he going to SD? Although even wrestling at 50% still better than most of SD. Maybe that's why they need him back so early. That and RVD taking a break.

Ryder should team up with Fandango...

HBK: If he was really impartial, he'd knock them both out at the ppv and declare himself champion. Or it would be interesting for him to be in dx gear all alone (since HHH is in company mode, and dx is anti-company)

Although I would have voted for Backlund. Happy he got 1/3 of the vote though.

Big Show KO punch: he should have KO'd Steph too... the crowd was chanting "Knock her out!" But I guess he was just keeping his promise from a few weeks ago.

Shield: They've been getting taken down a bit lately. Losing at PPV, being taken out last night by Big Show alone... they needed Orton's help to win the match too...

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Tay Lorien
Shield: They've been getting taken down a bit lately. Losing at PPV, being taken out last night by Big Show alone... they needed Orton's help to win the match too...

I don't mind really. They're heels. They're supposed to come up on the short end of the stick every now and then. They're still talented, have been booked like monsters, and are getting plenty of air time in big time matches.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Rumblestiltskin
Tay Lorien

I don't mind really. They're heels. They're supposed to come up on the short end of the stick every now and then. They're still talented, have been booked like monsters, and are getting plenty of air time in big time matches.

And haven't been defending their titles much either.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Tay Lorien
Rumblestiltskin
Tay Lorien

And haven't been defending their titles much either.

Who cares? It's not like there's anyone who can touch them in the tag division right now anyway. Maybe the Usos, but the Shield are still a better tag team. And Ambrose has defended his title within the past month...

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Tay Lorien
Parts of Raw repeated the PPV (Khali swing), and parts were better.

Cena returning: Early, for WHC? Is he going to SD? Although even wrestling at 50% still better than most of SD. Maybe that's why they need him back so early. That and RVD taking a break.

Ryder should team up with Fandango...

HBK: If he was really impartial, he'd knock them both out at the ppv and declare himself champion. Or it would be interesting for him to be in dx gear all alone (since HHH is in company mode, and dx is anti-company)

Although I would have voted for Backlund. Happy he got 1/3 of the vote though.

Big Show KO punch: he should have KO'd Steph too... the crowd was chanting "Knock her out!" But I guess he was just keeping his promise from a few weeks ago.

Actually, the reason is because the current company policy disallows male on female violence. Which I highly disagree with, on both a storytelling and political level.

One: A heel's gotta be allowed to be a heel, and that means that a male heel needs to be able to attack women, sometimes. Because that's a mean thing to do. Which is exactly the point. And heel women need to be able to be put in place, sometimes, for the same reason.

Two: I seriously hate this sexist concept that it's "never" ok for a man to hit a woman. Maybe not throwing the first punch, but if a woman hits a man, she's asking for it, and rightfully deserves it. That said, I can not agree to a ban on male on female violence, while they still allow female on male violence. If they want to ban one, they have to ban the other as well, for equality. And yet, it seems every couple of weeks, we see a woman hitting a man. And that seriously irks me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff