Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I'll list the good news first. It seems Paige and Emma might not be too far away from being called up to the main shows! In Paige's case especially, it's about damn time!

Aaaand then there's the less exciting news. Alexander Rusev and his manager are considered for call-ups too. Which I personally don't like, because I'm predicting it'd be a gigantic waste of time.

Remember when Tensai debuted and how no one gave a s**t? Yeah, if you've watched Rusev down at NXT you'd see that this guy is pretty much identical. He's supposed to be this huge unstoppable foreign machine, and I have the feeling that if he debuts with THAT character, it's all going to go back and bite the WWE in the a**.

Source - This one.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
It can be good if they pair him with Cesaro.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dion Necurat

No...it'd just bring Cesaro farther down. Rusev is s**t in the ring, even by "monster heel" standards. If he gets called up, expect him to get sent back down or released within six months.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rumblestiltskin
Dion Necurat

No...it'd just bring Cesaro farther down. Rusev is s**t in the ring, even by "monster heel" standards. If he gets called up, expect him to get sent back down or released within six months.

You can't get lower than Swagger.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dion Necurat
Rumblestiltskin
Dion Necurat

Have you not seen Rusev? He is miles below Swagger...if such a thing is even possible. At least Swagger has some notoriety from fans...and he's not terrible in the ring. Rusev is just big...that's like the only positive you can possibly give him...

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Rumblestiltskin
Dion Necurat
Rumblestiltskin
Dion Necurat

Have you not seen Rusev? He is miles below Swagger...if such a thing is even possible. At least Swagger has some notoriety from fans...and he's not terrible in the ring. Rusev is just big...that's like the only positive you can possibly give him...

...... Why does this Rusev guy sound more and more like another Khali?

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hybird
Rumblestiltskin
Dion Necurat
Rumblestiltskin
Dion Necurat

That's what I was thinking. I googled him and watched a match...its like if Khali got shorter and fused with Big E. He has similar Big E moves (throwing his weight around) but Khali sloppiness and posture. He'll be boring unless he's paired with someone. Hell, make him muscle for Maddox.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Dion Necurat

No. burning_eyes

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Rumblestiltskin
Dion Necurat

Exactly. Jesus Christ, we have another Tensai, another Ryback in our hands (except those guys are still around and this guy wouldn't be.) emotion_facepalm

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Kaiser Khorosho
Hybird
Rumblestiltskin
Dion Necurat
Rumblestiltskin
Dion Necurat

That's what I was thinking. I googled him and watched a match...its like if Khali got shorter and fused with Big E. He has similar Big E moves (throwing his weight around) but Khali sloppiness and posture. He'll be boring unless he's paired with someone. Hell, make him muscle for Maddox.

I think he'd be boring even IF paired with someone. I don't see why the WWE likes him at all. It's like Rumble says, all he's got his his size. I don't get how his shtick is supposed to appeal to me.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Juanito Shet
Kaiser Khorosho
Hybird
Rumblestiltskin
Dion Necurat

I think he'd be boring even IF paired with someone. I don't see why the WWE likes him at all. It's like Rumble says, all he's got his his size. I don't get how his shtick is supposed to appeal to me.

The thing that boggles me is that there is actual talent on the NXT roster, and they'd rather spend time pushing Rusev. He is a bust. Let him go, bring in Solomon Crowe so that there's an actual serious heel on the roster who has in-ring talent.

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
I don't watch NXT, the last time I did was when it was on TV. However I just googled that guy.
I don't see Alexander Rusev being great, especially when they don't do many storylines with their "powerhouses" when they do though, they don't last long.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Must just be because I haven't seen Rusev in action to make a judgment call.

If anything, they could use him as a Moe to Santino's Curly Joe.
Dion Necurat

Santino still has a job?

Hilarious Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
DJCherryTempo
Dion Necurat

Santino still has a job?

For some reason, WWE loves dem some Santino... =/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas