Welcome to Gaia! ::

who should come out victorious ar Night of Champion?

Brock Lesnar 1 100.0% [ 2 ]
John Cena 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 247 248 249 > >> >>> »|

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Izzykun88
Danielson fired for choking Roberts with tie?

According to Dave Meltzer, the "people that needed to know" were told that Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) was fired for choking ring announcer Justin Roberts with his own tie during the NXT invasion angle on RAW this past Monday.

The shot was edited from some replays of the angle and was described as being too violent for what WWE allows on it’s programming.

Word is that someone very important complained to WWE officials about the angle with the idea that kids who were watching may think it’s fun to choke people with their ties. It’s unknown who actually complained but it had to be someone with a lot of power.

Bryan is being described as a scapegoat. WWE does want to bring him back to the roster once the whole thing blows over.

Danielson was described as the type of person you would want your locker room filled with.

Extreme Gaia Wrestling-EGW

Wow, man, thanks for all the info! It sucks that Bryan was fired! I'm just frickin glad that WWE's planning on bringing him back.... crying

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Xx619AgentxX
Izzykun88

According to Dave Meltzer, the "people that needed to know" were told that Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) was fired for choking ring announcer Justin Roberts with his own tie during the NXT invasion angle on RAW this past Monday.

The shot was edited from some replays of the angle and was described as being too violent for what WWE allows on it’s programming.

Word is that someone very important complained to WWE officials about the angle with the idea that kids who were watching may think it’s fun to choke people with their ties. It’s unknown who actually complained but it had to be someone with a lot of power.

Bryan is being described as a scapegoat. WWE does want to bring him back to the roster once the whole thing blows over.

Danielson was described as the type of person you would want your locker room filled with.

Wow, man, thanks for all the info! It sucks that Bryan was fired! I'm just frickin glad that WWE's planning on bringing him back.... crying

Sure thing, you know I post more info on the Guild above, you should check it out. 3nodding

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Izzykun88
Xx619AgentxX
Izzykun88

Sure thing, you know I post more info on the Guild above, you should check it out. 3nodding

I'm actually a member of the guild, I saw it and joined. Thing is, though, that I'm so used to posting on the ProWrestling Forums now simply because I've been at it for months. cool

I will try to visit more often, though.

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Latest News:

-John Cena makes Twitter mistake
-McIntyre vs. Teddy Long

Can Be Found On the Gaia Guild Below: 3nodding

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Izzykun88

Probably a concerned parent. Pussies.

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
RAW being re-written, some FCW news

- Smackdown's Shad Gaspard wrestled at this past Thursday's FCW show in Florida, losing to Bo Rotundo. Rotundo is the brother of NXT Rookie Husky Harris and has just returned from an injury. Shad has been spending a lot of time in developmental lately.

- Longtime WWE developmental talent Johnny Curtis is the new #1 contender for the FCW Heavyweight Title, currently held by NXT season 2 Rookie Alex Riley. It's believed that Curtis will win the title soon with Riley being on WWE TV.

- WWE's creative team has been re-writing the RAW script this weekend. Not only have they been re-doing the NXT angle but other things are being changed as well for this week's show.

John Cena wants Daniel Bryan back in WWE

ohn Cena posted the following on his Twitter account WWEJCena:

"CeNation. 1st, the word is jimbrone. Not jabroni, jaybronee, yadda yadde. Jim Brone. It is an very ancient term that was a predecessor to The iron shieks jabroni, which was then adopted by the rock...and of course made famous. Second....

I am very upset to hear about the release of bryan danielson. Social networks were formed so people would have a voice, and an opinon. I Know you all have your own, theories and whatnot. I respect that. I have never asked any of you to feel a certaint way about me. But Bryan left a lasting impression on the wwe universe in a very short time, and although it came at my expense, I agree with the majority of you who are caught off guard by this choice.

I know I'm not exactly appreciated by all, nor do I care to be, but I believe what I believe. I would like bryan to come back to the wwe.

I would like to sign your petition to bring him back. I was taught to stand up for what I beileve in. I tried and failed, so I could Use some help. Tell me how to sign and I will. If for nothing else, to at least have a chance to have a match with him after what was done

I know that seems a bit more fair. Give me a chance to have a fair match with him, and give him yet another chance to prove that he does"

Cena later added:

"I have signed petition"

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm glad Cena did this. Choking someone is bad but an 8-on-1 assault is a GREAT message for the kiddies. REALLY?

I'm thinking WWE is going to hire him back under his real name in a few months. Also, kudos to Barrett for mentioning Bryan's "remorse" got him fired. REALLY bringing the heat on management.

SWEEEEEEET. Let's see if Cena's gonna save the rookies. If he does he'll win over some of us. It'll certainly make me look at his character in a new light.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wow...they fire Brian then go crazy destroying cars? GREAT FOR THE KIDDIES! It works, I guess...putting Bret in the back of a limo then driving said limo into a bunch of cars...OOOOOH.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Izzykun88
RAW being re-written, some FCW news

- Smackdown's Shad Gaspard wrestled at this past Thursday's FCW show in Florida, losing to Bo Rotundo. Rotundo is the brother of NXT Rookie Husky Harris and has just returned from an injury. Shad has been spending a lot of time in developmental lately.

- Longtime WWE developmental talent Johnny Curtis is the new #1 contender for the FCW Heavyweight Title, currently held by NXT season 2 Rookie Alex Riley. It's believed that Curtis will win the title soon with Riley being on WWE TV.

- WWE's creative team has been re-writing the RAW script this weekend. Not only have they been re-doing the NXT angle but other things are being changed as well for this week's show.

John Cena wants Daniel Bryan back in WWE

ohn Cena posted the following on his Twitter account WWEJCena:

"CeNation. 1st, the word is jimbrone. Not jabroni, jaybronee, yadda yadde. Jim Brone. It is an very ancient term that was a predecessor to The iron shieks jabroni, which was then adopted by the rock...and of course made famous. Second....

I am very upset to hear about the release of bryan danielson. Social networks were formed so people would have a voice, and an opinon. I Know you all have your own, theories and whatnot. I respect that. I have never asked any of you to feel a certaint way about me. But Bryan left a lasting impression on the wwe universe in a very short time, and although it came at my expense, I agree with the majority of you who are caught off guard by this choice.

I know I'm not exactly appreciated by all, nor do I care to be, but I believe what I believe. I would like bryan to come back to the wwe.

I would like to sign your petition to bring him back. I was taught to stand up for what I beileve in. I tried and failed, so I could Use some help. Tell me how to sign and I will. If for nothing else, to at least have a chance to have a match with him after what was done

I know that seems a bit more fair. Give me a chance to have a fair match with him, and give him yet another chance to prove that he does"

Cena later added:

"I have signed petition"

Damn.... outside the ring, Cena MUST be a cool guy! surprised
I really appreciate what hes done for Evan and now what he's trying to do for Danielson. ^_^

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khronos
Wow...they fire Brian then go crazy destroying cars? GREAT FOR THE KIDDIES! It works, I guess...putting Bret in the back of a limo then driving said limo into a bunch of cars...OOOOOH.

Speaking of the whole limo thing...gonna throw this out there....Vince is behind it. The whole "throwing him in a limo" thing was what caught me on to it. Here's some other things I think might indicate it's Vince (all of this kayfabe by the way):

-They have free reign over entering and exiting the building...which means they must have some kind of clearance from security; so it's got to be someone in some sort of authoritarian role.

-They threw Hart into a limo...And pretty much, anytime there's a limo involved, it's Vince....Okay, that's probably not convincing at all...but think about it.

And the most important piece:

-The week before Viewer's Choice, Vince comes out to talk to Hart....and he does nothing to him. It's Vince guys. How diabolical and manipulative has this son of a b***h been since the Attitude Era? And you don't think he wants revenge for the Mania beat down he took?

I'm thinking the whole "we want contracts" thing is just misdirection.

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
kevin3485
Kaiser Khronos

Speaking of the whole limo thing...gonna throw this out there....Vince is behind it. The whole "throwing him in a limo" thing was what caught me on to it. Here's some other things I think might indicate it's Vince (all of this kayfabe by the way):

-They have free reign over entering and exiting the building...which means they must have some kind of clearance from security; so it's got to be someone in some sort of authoritarian role.

-They threw Hart into a limo...And pretty much, anytime there's a limo involved, it's Vince....Okay, that's probably not convincing at all...but think about it.

-The week before Viewer's Choice, Vince comes out to talk to Hart....and he does nothing to him. It's Vince guys. How diabolical and manipulative has this son of a b***h been since the Attitude Era? And you don't think he wants revenge for the Mania beat down he took?

I don't mean to brag but.... I know a way to contact Vince rolleyes I got help from a friend who's part of the Creative Team.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Izzykun88
kevin3485
Kaiser Khronos

I don't mean to brag but.... I know a way to contact Vince rolleyes I got help from a friend who's part of the Creative Team.

And Vince is going to listen to your opinion BECAUSE?

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kaiser Khronos
Izzykun88
kevin3485
Kaiser Khronos

And Vince is going to listen to your opinion BECAUSE?

BECAUSE he isn't looking for opinions, he is looking for IDEAS!, my friend pretty much worked on a lot things with other ppl for last year's PPV, talk2hand

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
kevin3485
Kaiser Khronos

I'm with you on this since trashing a limo is a pricy thing and the fact that security has turned a blind eye to them.
i really hate sheamus and NXT ..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces