Welcome to Gaia! ::

who should come out victorious ar Night of Champion?

Brock Lesnar 1 100.0% [ 2 ]
John Cena 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
YoByAxEs
I was mad because this means no Rock vs. Cena at Wrestlemania.

I agree on that sentiment. I'm sure Vince tried to talk Rock back into the ring after Monday, but I'm also sure there's going to be some interaction between them at Mania.

As for Cena winning, I'm not surprised, kinda disappointed that Morrison didn't win...but I figure the WWE is just going for the profit. Cena is a huge draw, and the Cena/Miz seed has been planted for a while. It's also still going the way I think it'll go...with Miz retaining at Mania and either losing to Morrison (who comes out winning the MitB), or Cena screws Morrison out of winning, and the three have a match at Backlash. Cena winning this match does not mean that Morrison is getting buried. He started first, had the best spots of the night, and lasted pretty much the whole match. Vince sees that Morrison is ready for the main event and the title...and he's playing it exactly the way he should. He's making you want, more and more, to see Morrison with the strap...and he'll pluck that fruit when it's good and ripe.

5,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
Agent of Enigma
Guys, what the hell!? ******** Cena and ******** the EC matches, Christian is back! mrgreen

******** FINALLY! Captain Charisma's back to..... Be a midcarder. :'(

5,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
kevin3485
YoByAxEs
I was mad because this means no Rock vs. Cena at Wrestlemania.

I agree on that sentiment. I'm sure Vince tried to talk Rock back into the ring after Monday, but I'm also sure there's going to be some interaction between them at Mania.

As for Cena winning, I'm not surprised, kinda disappointed that Morrison didn't win...but I figure the WWE is just going for the profit. Cena is a huge draw, and the Cena/Miz seed has been planted for a while. It's also still going the way I think it'll go...with Miz retaining at Mania and either losing to Morrison (who comes out winning the MitB), or Cena screws Morrison out of winning, and the three have a match at Backlash. Cena winning this match does not mean that Morrison is getting buried. He started first, had the best spots of the night, and lasted pretty much the whole match. Vince sees that Morrison is ready for the main event and the title...and he's playing it exactly the way he should. He's making you want, more and more, to see Morrison with the strap...and he'll pluck that fruit when it's good and ripe.

I'm sure you're right Kev, I mean anyone with eyes can see that Morrison is ready for the main event. I'm just (like many other people in the IWC) impatient for this slow, arduous build to be over, and hell.. We know Morrison looks good with gold on his waist.

6,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
******** it! Why must Cena headline Mania again? (I don't hate Cena, just kind of tired seeing him in the main event year after year.) Does the creative team not see Morrison? I mean c'mon! He was frickin great at the Royal Rumble! Yet somehow he has yet to make it to main event status.

Christian's back? So I'm guessing there's some sort of glimmer of hope left...right? neutral

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Pray for us ******** it! Why must Cena headline Mania again? (I don't hate Cena, just kind of tired seeing him in the main event year after year.) Does the creative team not see Morrison? I mean c'mon! He was frickin great at the Royal Rumble! Yet somehow he has yet to make it to main event status.

Christian's back? So I'm guessing there's some sort of glimmer of hope left...right? neutral [/quote]

THEY DO SEE MORRISON! Just, let me ask you this. With the biggest PPV of the year coming up, where is Morrison going to draw the most money? In the main event, or in a spot fest match like the Money in the Bank? It's going to be MitB, and he is going to get his shot eventually. Unfortunate though it may be, Cena is a bigger draw than
0yriv8ia:0="Pray for us ******** it! Why must Cena headline Mania again? (I don't hate Cena, just kind of tired seeing him in the main event year after year.) Does the creative team not see Morrison? I mean c'mon! He was frickin great at the Royal Rumble! Yet somehow he has yet to make it to main event status.

Christian's back? So I'm guessing there's some sort of glimmer of hope left...right? neutral [/quote]

THEY DO SEE MORRISON! Just, let me ask you this. With the biggest PPV of the year coming up, where is Morrison going to draw the most money? In the main event, or in a spot fest match like the Money in the Bank? It's going to be MitB, and he is going to get his shot eventually. Unfortunate though it may be, Cena is a bigger draw than JoMo.

6,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
kevin3485
Pray for us ******** it! Why must Cena headline Mania again? (I don't hate Cena, just kind of tired seeing him in the main event year after year.) Does the creative team not see Morrison? I mean c'mon! He was frickin great at the Royal Rumble! Yet somehow he has yet to make it to main event status.

THEY DO SEE MORRISON! Just, let me ask you this. With the biggest PPV of the year coming up, where is Morrison going to draw the most money? In the main event, or in a spot fest match like the Money in the Bank? It's going to be MitB, and he is going to get his shot eventually. Unfortunate though it may be, Cena is a bigger draw than
0yriv8ia:1="Pray for us ******** it! Why must Cena headline Mania again? (I don't hate Cena, just kind of tired seeing him in the main event year after year.) Does the creative team not see Morrison? I mean c'mon! He was frickin great at the Royal Rumble! Yet somehow he has yet to make it to main event status.

THEY DO SEE MORRISON! Just, let me ask you this. With the biggest PPV of the year coming up, where is Morrison going to draw the most money? In the main event, or in a spot fest match like the Money in the Bank? It's going to be MitB, and he is going to get his shot eventually. Unfortunate though it may be, Cena is a bigger draw than JoMo.

They could've at least gave him a title shot... stare

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Pray for us Sinners
kevin3485

0yriv8ia:2="Pray for us ******** it! Why must Cena headline Mania again? (I don't hate Cena, just kind of tired seeing him in the main event year after year.) Does the creative team not see Morrison? I mean c'mon! He was frickin great at the Royal Rumble! Yet somehow he has yet to make it to main event status.

They could've at least gave him a title shot... stare

They did back in December...and it was a great match. Since his ladder match with Sheamus, they've been building him to be very strong. They're not burying him...just stay tuned.

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Alicia Fox's Sister Released From FCW

Caylee Turner, the younger sister of WWE Diva Alicia Fox, has been released from her FCW developmental deal. Turner was said to have caused a great deal of drama during her time in FCW, and her release did not come as much of a surprise to anyone down in Florida.

Shaul Guerrero Update

Shaul Marie Guerrero, the daughter of Eddie and Vickie Guerrero, now has a Diva Profile up on the Florida Championship Wrestling webpage. She is now wrestling under the name Raquel Diaz.

Trish Stratus to Wrestle

Trish Stratus is said to be open to wrestling a couple matches now that she's returned to WWE to be a part of Tough Enough. So there is speculation that she might team with Kelly Kelly to take on LayCool in a tag matches.

Chris Jericho's Big Announcement To Include Dancing?

Former WWE superstar, Chris Jericho, recently hinted at a shocking announcement that was forthcoming. Rumblings are getting around that it will be Jericho's acceptance of a spot on this year's "Dancing With The Stars" program. (which btw is the ONLY show I watch on TV mrgreen )

Rey Mysterio's Contract Status

WWE is under the impression that when Rey Mysterio's contract expires with the company in a little less than a year, the popular luchador will not be renewing.

"Rey feels his time in WWE is up," a key WWE insider had said,"his performance in the Elimination Chamber is a perfect example of Rey being used in the right fashion by WWE management. He really worked hard to get Edge over the right way, even though it's obvious there are no big plans for Rey at Wrestlemania."

A suggestion was made that since Alberto Del Rio is the #1 contender to the World's Heavyweight Championship, consideration should be given to Rey Mysterio winning the title, and making the championship match at Wrestlemania a match between two Mexican nationals.

"The thought was to appeal to the large Latino community in Atlanta, and to attempt to promote the match the same way UFC promoted Cain Velasquez's fight against Brock Lesnar."

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I don't watch Dancing With the Stars, though I would sit down and watch if Jericho was on it. I actually like ballroom (I did a lot in college and even started teaching the class a little), and Jericho would probably be really good at it.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hmm...Trips and Taker at mania? Yes, plz...

Loved how there was not a one word exchanged between the two. Was kinda corny but cool.
I'm happy both Triple H and Taker are back!

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
See, there you have it, some kind of proof. Rey ain't a bad guy and I was getting tired of hearing how he always wanted the spotlight for himself. Now we hear there's some chance of him not renewing, just goes to show he knows when to lace them boots up.

5,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
Agent of Enigma
See, there you have it, some kind of proof. Rey ain't a bad guy and I was getting tired of hearing how he always wanted the spotlight for himself. Now we hear there's some chance of him not renewing, just goes to show he knows when to lace them boots up.

I don't think I've ever heard a really negative thing about Rey except that he's getting sloppy with the 619. It's going to be bittersweet for me when he does go considering how long I've been watching Mysterio week in and week out from WCW to WWE, but hell.. He's had an amazing career. I hope he goes out with some dignity, but that's on WWE creative.

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
kevin3485
I don't watch Dancing With the Stars, though I would sit down and watch if Jericho was on it. I actually like ballroom (I did a lot in college and even started teaching the class a little), and Jericho would probably be really good at it.

Really? interesting smile

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
subAnonymous
Agent of Enigma

I don't think I've ever heard a really negative thing about Rey except that he's getting sloppy with the 619. It's going to be bittersweet for me when he does go considering how long I've been watching Mysterio week in and week out from WCW to WWE, but hell.. He's had an amazing career. I hope he goes out with some dignity, but that's on WWE creative.
I've heard that kind of crap from people often enough on here and on other sites and newsletters.

And yeah, hope Creative sends him off well. 3nodding

Although I would hardly miss him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas