• Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
TheGreatestSage

He was just on RAW yesterday night fighting Jinder. Maybe he took some time away to master his dancing routine a bit?

Miz's slump isn't really his fault to be honest, so it's hard to really find an analogy for him. Maybe he's just being Mizzed....

As for Brodus...he was gone for like, what...a month? I'm thinking someone got caught in a wellness policy violation...

eek

Perhaps.

Actually, I was looking up on it, and it seems more that Vince pulled him because of his sloppy ring work. Makes more sense in my opinion...seeing as he only does squash matches. I'll start caring about Brodus when they start doing something more interesting with him (which, there's a rumor that he's going into a program with the Miz....facedesk).

There's also a rumor that the WWE just hired Brodie Lee. If so, they'd now have two dominant big guys who can actually wrestle (Claudio Castagnoli is the other).

Good god. Well I guess that does make sense. And seeing as Brodus isn't really that new anymore, they should really start putting him in real matches. I'm getting tired of squash matches too.

A program.. with Miz. Uuuuh. I'll keep quiet about that until it actually happens, if it does, that is. neutral

Back to the Miz and WM, I read a rumor that he was most likely going to be involved in the Rock/Cena match at WM. At first, I facedesked...cause I immediately though "great...they're going to have him screw over Cena in typical fashion and nothing will change...meaning this entire spat really was just one big pissing contest." But then, I started thinking...the match gets to its climax...both men and the ref are down. Here comes the Miz, ready and primed to make his big WM moment. He readies himself in the ring behind a fallen Cena as both men start to get up...unaware of the Miz's presence. Suddenly, Miz pulls a swerve, nails the Rock with the SCF, slides out of the ring, and Cena falls on top of the Rock as the ref wakes up to count the 1-2-3. The fans are furious. Miz slides back in the ring looking like he's going to attack Cena...and then they shake hands and hug. Cena makes a deal with the devil to beat the Rock, thus establishing a powerhouse duo that will run roughshod over the entire WWE. And it would give Punk something to work up to towards SummerSlam.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
kevin3485
Back to the Miz and WM, I read a rumor that he was most likely going to be involved in the Rock/Cena match at WM. At first, I facedesked...cause I immediately though "great...they're going to have him screw over Cena in typical fashion and nothing will change...meaning this entire spat really was just one big pissing contest." But then, I started thinking...the match gets to its climax...both men and the ref are down. Here comes the Miz, ready and primed to make his big WM moment. He readies himself in the ring behind a fallen Cena as both men start to get up...unaware of the Miz's presence. Suddenly, Miz pulls a swerve, nails the Rock with the SCF, slides out of the ring, and Cena falls on top of the Rock as the ref wakes up to count the 1-2-3. The fans are furious. Miz slides back in the ring looking like he's going to attack Cena...and then they shake hands and hug. Cena makes a deal with the devil to beat the Rock, thus establishing a powerhouse duo that will run roughshod over the entire WWE. And it would give Punk something to work up to towards SummerSlam.

User Image

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khronos
kevin3485

User Image

He gusta....yes I know that doesn't make sense in spanish.

11,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
TheGreatestSage

He was just on RAW yesterday night fighting Jinder. Maybe he took some time away to master his dancing routine a bit?

Miz's slump isn't really his fault to be honest, so it's hard to really find an analogy for him. Maybe he's just being Mizzed....

As for Brodus...he was gone for like, what...a month? I'm thinking someone got caught in a wellness policy violation...

eek

Perhaps.

Actually, I was looking up on it, and it seems more that Vince pulled him because of his sloppy ring work. Makes more sense in my opinion...seeing as he only does squash matches. I'll start caring about Brodus when they start doing something more interesting with him (which, there's a rumor that he's going into a program with the Miz....facedesk).

There's also a rumor that the WWE just hired Brodie Lee. If so, they'd now have two dominant big guys who can actually wrestle (Claudio Castagnoli is the other).

Good god. Well I guess that does make sense. And seeing as Brodus isn't really that new anymore, they should really start putting him in real matches. I'm getting tired of squash matches too.

A program.. with Miz. Uuuuh. I'll keep quiet about that until it actually happens, if it does, that is. neutral

And then there will be a genocide when the Miami crowd riots.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Yulister
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Juanito Shet

eek

Perhaps.

And then there will be a genocide when the Miami crowd riots.

If Cena just wins with a clean finish or another "same old, same old" finish...yeah, expect a riot. If there's a screw job with a bigger purpose in mind, I imagine they'll just throw trash into the ring, and I can deal with that.

Dapper Phantom

kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
TheGreatestSage

Mizs slump isnt really his fault to be honest, so its hard to really find an analogy for him. Maybe hes just being Mizzed....

As for Brodus...he was gone for like, what...a month? Im thinking someone got caught in a wellness policy violation...

eek

Perhaps.

Actually, I was looking up on it, and it seems more that Vince pulled him because of his sloppy ring work. Makes more sense in my opinion...seeing as he only does squash matches. Ill start caring about Brodus when they start doing something more interesting with him which, theres a rumor that hes going into a program with the Miz....facedesk).

Theres also a rumor that the WWE just hired Brodie Lee. If so, theyd now have two dominant big guys who can actually wrestle Claudio Castagnoli is the other).

Good god. Well I guess that does make sense. And seeing as Brodus isnt really that new anymore, they should really start putting him in real matches. Im getting tired of squash matches too.

A program.. with Miz. Uuuuh. Ill keep quiet about that until it actually happens, if it does, that is. neutral

Back to the Miz and WM, I read a rumor that he was most likely going to be involved in the Rock/Cena match at WM. At first, I facedesked...cause I immediately though great...theyre going to have him screw over Cena in typical fashion and nothing will change...meaning this entire spat really was just one big pissing contest. But then, I started thinking...the match gets to its climax...both men and the ref are down. Here comes the Miz, ready and primed to make his big WM moment. He readies himself in the ring behind a fallen Cena as both men start to get up...unaware of the Mizs presence. Suddenly, Miz pulls a swerve, nails the Rock with the SCF, slides out of the ring, and Cena falls on top of the Rock as the ref wakes up to count the 1-2-3. The fans are furious. Miz slides back in the ring looking like hes going to attack Cena...and then they shake hands and hug. Cena makes a deal with the devil to beat the Rock, thus establishing a powerhouse duo that will run roughshod over the entire WWE. And it would give Punk something to work up to towards SummerSlam.
Can someone please show creative this forum?!

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
darkz2005
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Juanito Shet

eek

Perhaps.

Actually, I was looking up on it, and it seems more that Vince pulled him because of his sloppy ring work. Makes more sense in my opinion...seeing as he only does squash matches. Ill start caring about Brodus when they start doing something more interesting with him which, theres a rumor that hes going into a program with the Miz....facedesk).

Theres also a rumor that the WWE just hired Brodie Lee. If so, theyd now have two dominant big guys who can actually wrestle Claudio Castagnoli is the other).

Good god. Well I guess that does make sense. And seeing as Brodus isnt really that new anymore, they should really start putting him in real matches. Im getting tired of squash matches too.

A program.. with Miz. Uuuuh. Ill keep quiet about that until it actually happens, if it does, that is. neutral

Back to the Miz and WM, I read a rumor that he was most likely going to be involved in the Rock/Cena match at WM. At first, I facedesked...cause I immediately though great...theyre going to have him screw over Cena in typical fashion and nothing will change...meaning this entire spat really was just one big pissing contest. But then, I started thinking...the match gets to its climax...both men and the ref are down. Here comes the Miz, ready and primed to make his big WM moment. He readies himself in the ring behind a fallen Cena as both men start to get up...unaware of the Mizs presence. Suddenly, Miz pulls a swerve, nails the Rock with the SCF, slides out of the ring, and Cena falls on top of the Rock as the ref wakes up to count the 1-2-3. The fans are furious. Miz slides back in the ring looking like hes going to attack Cena...and then they shake hands and hug. Cena makes a deal with the devil to beat the Rock, thus establishing a powerhouse duo that will run roughshod over the entire WWE. And it would give Punk something to work up to towards SummerSlam.

Hell, I'd go put in my resume to work for the WWE...but I don't have TV experience...and I have common sense, so obviously I wouldn't get the job.

Big Loverboy

7,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
kevin3485

...I'm throwing money at my monitor at work...and nothing's happening.

Dapper Phantom

kevin3485
darkz2005
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Juanito Shet

eek

Perhaps.

Hell, Id go put in my resume to work for the WWE...but I dont have TV experience...and I have common sense, so obviously I wouldnt get the job.
I think a group of us should just go to the wwe headquarters and start pitching ideas

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Mike Riovanes
kevin3485

Damn...cause I could really use that money...

Big Loverboy

7,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
kevin3485
Mike Riovanes
kevin3485

I tipped three of your posts...seeing how Gaia money = Real Money now thanks to these stupid Gift Card Items and s**t... sad I hope it means something.

God...Fug the Main Event Belts...Cena and Miz...Tag Team...RE-IGNITING The FAILED Tag Team Belt Love thats been going on lately.

It would give the Uso's MORE Screen Time. More people MIGHT want to go with a Tag Team Partner, and you know? LEARN how to wrestle/work well with others/Learn from others on Necessities.

I swear man, Tag Teams always come out well not just for the fans, but for the wrestlers when they do well.

It helps Establish Brotherhoods. Gives Eye Candy Diva's a reason to come out and be ditsy or in cute outfits because they never learned how to really wrestle. Give Old Legends Jobs to come out and keep givng older fans a reason to care.

IF one person of the Tag Team sucks at Talking, and the Other Person is great on thE mic, it gives that Non-talker TIME to grow. So if the non-talker messes up, the Other Person can jump in and save the moment so to speak. Keep them from bombing completely.

Tag Teams just...When done right? SMELL of win.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Mike Riovanes
kevin3485
Mike Riovanes
kevin3485

I tipped three of your posts...seeing how Gaia money = Real Money now thanks to these stupid Gift Card Items and s**t... sad I hope it means something.

God...Fug the Main Event Belts...Cena and Miz...Tag Team...RE-IGNITING The FAILED Tag Team Belt Love thats been going on lately.

It would give the Uso's MORE Screen Time. More people MIGHT want to go with a Tag Team Partner, and you know? LEARN how to wrestle/work well with others/Learn from others on Necessities.

I swear man, Tag Teams always come out well not just for the fans, but for the wrestlers when they do well.

It helps Establish Brotherhoods. Gives Eye Candy Diva's a reason to come out and be ditsy or in cute outfits because they never learned how to really wrestle. Give Old Legends Jobs to come out and keep givng older fans a reason to care.

IF one person of the Tag Team sucks at Talking, and the Other Person is great on thE mic, it gives that Non-talker TIME to grow. So if the non-talker messes up, the Other Person can jump in and save the moment so to speak. Keep them from bombing completely.

To make this a huge deal, they'll need two things:

1) At least one more member...one in a high authority. Right now, I guess that would look like Johnny Ace but it'd work better with HHH (who can actually speak into a mic). You could even set this up by having HHH screw both Taker and HBK somehow and ending the streak...maybe by having someone get involved in the match somehow, or by somehow sneaking in his own ref to make the 3 count. Won't matter really...he'll still get heat for beating Taker at Mania, I'm sure, and I think Taker would be okay with it as long as it wasn't just to satisfy HHH's ego. And then, maybe throw a Diva in there...one who doesn't need to be a mouth piece but could still pull heat just by being a b***h...Definitely looking at Eve at this one. I don't care for her, but right now, the set up for her seems perfect. Maybe eventually add some lackeys in there somewhere, but it's not really necessary for them to have a huge crew.

2) Eventually, all the belts. Miz and Cena take the tag belts, Miz gets the World and US, Cena gets the WWE and IC (hopefully as it's held by Ryder), Eve gets the Diva's. Obviously, get HHH gets involved from a management standpoint so that it seems like the two are unbeatable. And to avoid them from competing in every match on the card, HHH comes out and says that the men will only have to wrestle once each night (which will be important for PPVs). Then you get guys really competing to try and take those belts away. All the belts become important, and who is top contender for them becomes important as well.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
TheGreatestSage

eek

Perhaps.

I'd throw money at the screen too right now. gonk

Does Gaia Gold count? We need a "I just shet my pants" emote.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
kevin3485
Mike Riovanes
kevin3485
Mike Riovanes
kevin3485

To make this a huge deal, they'll need two things:

1) At least one more member...one in a high authority. Right now, I guess that would look like Johnny Ace but it'd work better with HHH (who can actually speak into a mic). You could even set this up by having HHH screw both Taker and HBK somehow and ending the streak...maybe by having someone get involved in the match somehow, or by somehow sneaking in his own ref to make the 3 count. Won't matter really...he'll still get heat for beating Taker at Mania, I'm sure, and I think Taker would be okay with it as long as it wasn't just to satisfy HHH's ego. And then, maybe throw a Diva in there...one who doesn't need to be a mouth piece but could still pull heat just by being a b***h...Definitely looking at Eve at this one. I don't care for her, but right now, the set up for her seems perfect. Maybe eventually add some lackeys in there somewhere, but it's not really necessary for them to have a huge crew.

2) Eventually, all the belts. Miz and Cena take the tag belts, Miz gets the World and US, Cena gets the WWE and IC (hopefully as it's held by Ryder), Eve gets the Diva's. Obviously, get HHH gets involved from a management standpoint so that it seems like the two are unbeatable. And to avoid them from competing in every match on the card, HHH comes out and says that the men will only have to wrestle once each night (which will be important for PPVs). Then you get guys really competing to try and take those belts away. All the belts become important, and who is top contender for them becomes important as well.

cry

No fair. Why can't we have this on TV? cry

DON'T ANSWER THAT. It was rethorical. I already know the answer(s).

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

I apologize in advance for the now-evident, poor quality of the video. It didn't look as bad when I viewed it on my camera. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff