Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
So I came across an article about an Idea that WWE is using the whole Cancer thing to get John Cena over as a face and help the Linda McMahon Campaign...

Most reasons for this speculation go to the fact that Cena is the only superstar with merchantdise that supports the fight against Breast cancer and they wonder why they dont allow other -Face- superstars
to wear pink.. Well thats the Main Reason because you havent seen Sandow or Ziggler wear Pink...

It could be true or not... Me personally my hate for this over reliance on Cena ofcoarse I believe this is true I been whining about the B a star and make a wish and why Cena is the only supertstar they show doing those thing -_- but whatever.... thoughts? Bashes?

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Who cares? Its not like she's gonna win this one either.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I wouldn't say it's a conspiracy. The reason Cena is wearing it is because, as WWE stated, he was the one most vocal about doing this partnership. If all the superstars wore pink, it'd look bad when the heels had to do something heelish. If only the faces wore pink, then it'd look like the heels are pro-cancer. The reason only Cena is wearing it, as they reported, is for his action in getting this going...and I'm sure his new gear will also have a percentage that will go to fund cancer treatment and stuff, so he's also wearing it to make people aware of it, since he's a walking merchandise billboard anyway. It's not cause of Linda's Senate run, it's not some grand conspiracy...it's actually MUCH more harmless than you think.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kevin3485
I wouldn't say it's a conspiracy. The reason Cena is wearing it is because, as WWE stated, he was the one most vocal about doing this partnership. If all the superstars wore pink, it'd look bad when the heels had to do something heelish. If only the faces wore pink, then it'd look like the heels are pro-cancer. The reason only Cena is wearing it, as they reported, is for his action in getting this going...and I'm sure his new gear will also have a percentage that will go to fund cancer treatment and stuff, so he's also wearing it to make people aware of it, since he's a walking merchandise billboard anyway. It's not cause of Linda's Senate run, it's not some grand conspiracy...it's actually MUCH more harmless than you think.

If I stepped outside my Biased toward Cena yeah I would look at it as Harmless..but I just think its a little convenient for him since he has to try really hard to get over as a babyface. And the Real Men wear Pink thing he metioned last monday hes been using it to his favor. I mean when you see them doing a tribute to the troops you can see all the Superstars invovled wether they are heels and Faces they show pics of superstars and troops alike having a great time well it just seem more balanced...but eh yeah I figured this is just my and others peoples biased toward cena this is floating around on a FB wrestling fan page

Loyal Elder

Blaze N 3D
kevin3485

If I stepped outside my Biased toward Cena yeah I would look at it as Harmless..but I just think its a little convenient for him since he has to try really hard to get over as a babyface. And the Real Men wear Pink thing he metioned last monday hes been using it to his favor. I mean when you see them doing a tribute to the troops you can see all the Superstars invovled wether they are heels and Faces they show pics of superstars and troops alike having a great time well it just seem more balanced...but eh yeah I figured this is just my and others peoples biased toward cena this is floating around on a FB wrestling fan page
However, If you think about it another way since all the heels and faces participate with the troops and even the "Be a Star" program it could give just as much evidence to him being the one that pushed for the partnership.

Though it does have the added bonus of getting him cheap pop.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Eflow Nivek
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485

However, If you think about it another way since all the heels and faces participate with the troops and even the "Be a Star" program it could give just as much evidence to him being the one that pushed for the partnership.

Vince Mcmahon isnt stupid though they all know it would make Cena look good

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Blaze N 3D
Eflow Nivek
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485

Vince Mcmahon isnt stupid though they all know it would make Cena look good

It doesn't make him look any more good than he already was...

Interesting Sweetheart

Blaze N 3D
kevin3485

Instead of wasting all this energy hating Cena for representing a very just cause that has effected the lives of so many personally (including myself), why not just use that energy to express your opinions about company decisions as a whole? To know that Cena is very vocal about supporting this cause makes me respect him as a human being.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
TheGreatestSage
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485

Instead of wasting all this energy hating Cena for representing a very just cause that has effected the lives of so many personally (including myself), why not just use that energy to express your opinions about company decisions as a whole? To know that Cena is very vocal about supporting this cause makes me respect him as a human being.

Because Im not a casual Wrestling fan... I can think for myself and know when Im prersonlly tired of seeing something shoved down my throat week after week. You wanna love Cena thats fine I got no problem with that.. But dont try to make this personal I could care less if your life has been affected by cancer?? This thread isnt a bash toward cancer patients..Its clearly just a speculation abouth wether they are just using this Cancer thing to get Cena over as a face nothing more nothing less

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Blaze N 3D
TheGreatestSage
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485

Because Im not a casual Wrestling fan... I can think for myself and know when Im prersonlly tired of seeing something shoved down my throat week after week. You wanna love Cena thats fine I got no problem with that.. But dont try to make this personal I could care less if your life has been affected by cancer?? This thread isnt a bash toward cancer patients..Its clearly just a speculation abouth wether they are just using this Cancer thing to get Cena over as a face nothing more nothing less

They're not.

You're wrong.

Just as nature intended.

EDIT: Adding me on ignore simply means I win. People, there's no point arguing with this invalid.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blaze N 3D

Liking Cena or not is entirely your opinion, which you are entitled to. No one is stopping you there. However, making up bullshit conspiracy theories which you even admit are based on your own bias is beyond just "personal dislike" of the guy. Rule of the forum: when you act like a blind ******** mark, you get treated like one...

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

Liking Cena or not is entirely your opinion, which you are entitled to. No one is stopping you there. However, making up bullshit conspiracy theories which you even admit are based on your own bias is beyond just "personal dislike" of the guy. Rule of the forum: when you act like a blind ******** mark, you get treated like one...

Its called speculation.... I stated factual reasons that had nothing to do with my biased toward Cena to support my speculation...I never said this was true soo get off my nuts

Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
.....seriously? So being involved in a charitable cause like breast cancer awareness is now a conspiracy?

....You know for a person who claims to be "Best In The World", you seem very stupid

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

Its called speculation.... I stated factual reasons that had nothing to do with my biased toward Cena to support my speculation...I never said this was true soo get off my nuts

That's hardly speculation...you'd need some sort of evidence, or anything that even remotely backed up your point, and you don't have that...in fact, you're starting to sound a lot like...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

That's hardly speculation...you'd need some sort of evidence, or anything that even remotely backed up your point, and you don't have that...in fact, you're starting to sound a lot like...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looks like you dont even know what Speculation means heres 4 definitions to help you out

noun
1.the contemplation or consideration of some subject: to engage in speculation on humanity's ultimate destiny.
2. a single instance or process of consideration.
3. a conclusion or opinion reached by such contemplation: These speculations are impossible to verify.
conjectural consideration of a matter; conjecture or surmise: a report based on speculation rather than facts.
engagement in business transactions involving considerable risk but offering the chance of large gains, especially trading in commodities, stocks, etc., in the hope of profit from changes in the market price

In cased you missed the point you dont need evidence to speculate have a nice day genious

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff