• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
Capzaicin
To me Cena winning was more like a lucky shot than typical Cena s**t.

I agree. It didn't feel like the typical superhero crap they always pull outta their asses.:

HOW...IN THE BLUE HELL...DOES THIS NOT FEEL LIKE SUPERHERO BULLSHIT!?!?!

I understand how it is, Kev! Sit your arse down! rofl

I think it's probably because I felt that Cena got beat so bad, that I felt sorry for him during the match. The blood probably helped, too.

But it's EXACTLY the same superhero bullshit that the WWE pulls all the time with Cena, except to a much larger, and therefore unbelievable, extreme. He got the ******** s**t kicked out of him...and he wins with two moves? That's retarded.

Well, it happened, dude. It just felt different, I felt that the match told it's own story. It made me FEEL sometthing, and I've made it obvious myself before that I'm tired of the same Cena crap too.

That's all I can really say, though. The match just had a different atmosphere about it. I'm not saying it was a realistic match, 'cause it wasn't, I know that.

I don't know how else to put it into words. But once again, I look at the outcome. Cena's out for a while now, so we won't see this happen for some time.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
Capzaicin
To me Cena winning was more like a lucky shot than typical Cena s**t.

I agree. It didn't feel like the typical superhero crap they always pull outta their asses.:

I think it's probably because I felt that Cena got beat so bad, that I felt sorry for him during the match. The blood probably helped, too.

But it's EXACTLY the same superhero bullshit that the WWE pulls all the time with Cena, except to a much larger, and therefore unbelievable, extreme. He got the ******** s**t kicked out of him...and he wins with two moves? That's retarded.

Well, it happened, dude. It just felt different, I felt that the match told it's own story. It made me FEEL sometthing, and I've made it obvious myself before that I'm tired of the same Cena crap too.

That's all I can really say, though. The match just had a different atmosphere about it. I'm not saying it was a realistic match, 'cause it wasn't, I know that.

I don't know how else to put it into words. But once again, I look at the outcome. Cena's out for a while now, so we won't see this happen for some time.

I think everyone's just marking over the fact that there was blood, and ignoring the fact that this was a terrible match, especially on paper. There was no story, except that, once again, Cena is impervious to everything...except a Rock Bottom apparently. That must be like getting run over by a nuclear missile...

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485

I think everyone's just marking over the fact that there was blood, and ignoring the fact that this was a terrible match, especially on paper. There was no story, except that, once again, Cena is impervious to everything...except a Rock Bottom apparently. That must be like getting run over by a nuclear missile...

Lets make a compromise.

Match was half-way decent. Finish and post-match were bullshit.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dion Necurat
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485

Lets make a compromise.

Match was half-way decent. Finish and post-match were bullshit.

I'll agree that if the finish were different, then it would not have been so bad. But as it stands, the finish completely destroyed the rest of the match because it makes the rest of it irrelevant.
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485

It's like getting hit with Kryptonite
This is for JD

User Image

User Image

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Amazing, two hits to lose to Cena, two matches he lost in UFC.

And yeah, so the bigblacktroll came over and beat up Lesnar when he was still injured, and proven. The cheap little b***h couldn't win with his blocked head shots to Lesnar, so he pounded on his injured gut like a b***h. . Whoops.. Want me to spam this whole page with Lesnar animated gifs of him slamming the people he fought down?

Moving on.

And guys, Cena isn't out.

He has a new match, seems all his injuries healed except for his arm. Cena's not going anywhere.

In the mean time, seriously? D-Bry vs Punk? I think this is where we're gonna have an AJ interference.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
The_Rising_JD

And yeah, so the bigblacktroll came over and beat up Lesnar when he was still injured, and proven. The cheap little b***h couldn't win with his blocked head shots to Lesnar, so he pounded on his injured gut like a b***h. Maybe that's why Overseamen isn't a champ. Whoops.. Want me to spam this whole page with Lesnar animated gifs of him slamming the people he fought down?

Moving on.

He has a new match, seems all his injuries healed except for his arm. Cena's not going anywhere.

In the mean time, seriously? D-Bry vs Punk? I think this is where we're gonna have an AJ interference.

Not to go on for too long about UFC, but a fight's a fight. Overreem didn't do anything illegal. Attacking a guy's injured area is a smart move. And Brock did the right thing by retiring after that match. He probably could have tried to push himself, like a Couture, to keep fighting, but at that point, I didn't see him winning too many more matches. He was too beat up. Good that he saved some of his reputation from the UFC instead of pushing himself.

As for D-Bry and Punk, I hope there is AJ interference. I love that angle. And having her help him get the belt will a) further that angle. b) further the Punk/DB feud. If the match just ends with Punk getting a clean victory, I'll be a little disappointed, as the WWE would be missing out on a gold mine. These are two guys who could probably wrestle each other every night for a week and still find a way to make it interesting. This should be a long lasting feud with Punk.

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
For some reason though, I think I'd bet a bit disapointed if D-Bry won at any point.

No idea why, but if D-Bry gets a clean win, it would disapoint me more then Punk winning.

That's saying AJ doesn't put herself in this match.

Either way, I don't know if I could stand D-Bry as a champ. As a guy who keeps going for it? Yes.

I mean, Punk was right. "He's making the WWE Championship interesting again!" And at this point, we may be looking at an Anti-Hero Cena. And not Boreton.
The_Rising_JD

And yeah, so the bigblacktroll came over and beat up Lesnar when he was still injured, and proven. The cheap little b***h couldn't win with his blocked head shots to Lesnar, so he pounded on his injured gut like a b***h. . Whoops.. Want me to spam this whole page with Lesnar animated gifs of him slamming the people he fought down?

Moving on.

Nah no he wasn't Lesnar had a long time to heal before his fight with Overeem Lesnar himself said he was 100% and in the best shape of his life before the fight so your hero is basically proving you wrong yeah put the gifs of him beating Heath Hearring(who retired because he couldn't hang anymore with the elite fighters) and beating Mir which is not impressive because Mir was content to stay on his back the entire fight without doing anything none of Lesnars UFC wins are impressive there is nothing illegal or cheap about kicking someone in the gut it was a legal and smart move to do you're just mad that Overeem beat Lesnar. QQ

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
talk2hand
Everything you just said was invalid.

Sure, I'll admit, Lesnar was an idiot who bragged that he was 100 percent. But obviously he wasn't and it was proven before the match?

That's why he had to leave after the match, and like Kevin said, he would've been dumb to keep pushing himself.

Overseem took advantage of an injury like a b***h. I can't say I remember Lesnar actullay going after a guy that was injured. And then even so, attacking that injury after most of his hits was blocked.

Overseem's a b***h with a smaller fan base then Brocks anyway, and I dare for you to object that, please.

Lesnar may have his share of haters, but he has his share of fans.
The_Rising_JD
talk2hand
Everything you just said was invalid.

Sure, I'll admit, Lesnar was an idiot who bragged that he was 100 percent. But obviously he wasn't and it was proven before the match?

That's why he had to leave after the match, and like Kevin said, he would've been dumb to keep pushing himself.

Overseem took advantage of an injury like a b***h. I can't say I remember Lesnar actullay going after a guy that was injured. And then even so, attacking that injury after most of his hits was blocked.

Overseem's a b***h with a smaller fan base then Brocks anyway, and I dare for you to object that, please.

Lesnar may have his share of haters, but he has his share of fans.

He was 100 percent otherwise he would not be allowed to fight he left after because he took a beating and now he's back in wrestling which is more taxing on the body than MMA which Brock even stated in his book if he wasn't 100 percent then why did he still fight and why is he back in wrestling? hmm just face it he lost to the better fighter there is no shame in that i respect Brock for even stepping in the octagon to fight. Overeem didn't take advantage of an injury he implied a great gameplan for the fight he's a kick boxer with k1 fights under his belt whoever he was fighting was going to recieve a kick in the gut and that kick would have dropped any one because that's his style of fighting you'd know that if you were a knowledgeable MMA fan you must be too familiar with Overeem yeah your right Brock might have a bigger fanbase because he was in pro wrestling as well as MMA but most of Brocks fans are dumb dramallama

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Don't you find it a bit weird how he hasn't taken any shot to the gut as far as I know, since he's returned? Any serious shots? Mostly any shots at all?

Isn't it funny how Lesnar acted like he was in alot of pain at those hits. Sure, Overseem kick boxes. Isn't it funny though how he did try to hit other spots, but when he got blocked desperation called?

Pal, he WASN'T 100 percent. There's been other occurences where the fighter wasn't "100 percent". That picture you shown even capitalizes on the fact Lesnar, covering or not, blocked those hits regardless. Overseem figures that out, and instead of going straight for his face, which WASN'T covered, he goes for his gut. The injured part. He was out for that.

Hell, most people who don't even like Lesnar would admit he wasn't 100 percent. There's proof of it. Overseem is a good fighter, but to me? He proved he was a b***h in that fight. And I do believe, if Lesnar was legit 100 percent, it would've been a longer fight. Who would've won? Not too sure. But Overseem will always remain a b***h in my mind.
The_Rising_JD
Don't you find it a bit weird how he hasn't taken any shot to the gut as far as I know, since he's returned? Any serious shots? Mostly any shots at all?

Isn't it funny how Lesnar acted like he was in alot of pain at those hits. Sure, Overseem kick boxes. Isn't it funny though how he did try to hit other spots, but when he got blocked desperation called?

Pal, he WASN'T 100 percent. There's been other occurences where the fighter wasn't "100 percent". That picture you shown even capitalizes on the fact Lesnar, covering or not, blocked those hits regardless. Overseem figures that out, and instead of going straight for his face, which WASN'T covered, he goes for his gut. The injured part. He was out for that.

Hell, most people who don't even like Lesnar would admit he wasn't 100 percent. There's proof of it. Overseem is a good fighter, but to me? He proved he was a b***h in that fight. And I do believe, if Lesnar was legit 100 percent, it would've been a longer fight. Who would've won? Not too sure. But Overseem will always remain a b***h in my mind.

Lesnar fans like to think he wasn't 100 percent it helps them deal with the losses better iknowthatfeelbro.jpg i know what it's like when one of my favorite fighters loses it's ok so what if he went for the gut what is wrong with that?it's not illegalif a guy is blocking his face what are you going to do? oh yeah body shots fact is there is no proof of Lesnar not being 100 percent you can keep speaking of this proof well where is it then? Overeem smashed a 100 percent Lesnar deal with it
User Image

moving on...

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
The_Rising_JD
For some reason though, I think I'd bet a bit disapointed if D-Bry won at any point.

No idea why, but if D-Bry gets a clean win, it would disapoint me more then Punk winning.

That's saying AJ doesn't put herself in this match.

Either way, I don't know if I could stand D-Bry as a champ. As a guy who keeps going for it? Yes.

I mean, Punk was right. "He's making the WWE Championship interesting again!" And at this point, we may be looking at an Anti-Hero Cena. And not Boreton.

Do you know how often Stone Cold held the belt? Not very. Rock and HHH did when they were heels, not so often as babyfaces. THAT'S what makes for interesting faces...something the WWE has forgotten over the years. They need a strong heel, and DB is that right now...he's probably the best heel in the company at the moment. He's got a strong gimmick that is so insanely simple. And all that coupled together with his treatment of AJ just give him much more heat. Plus, he'll get the best possible matches out of Punk, like Flair did with Sting. They need a strong heel on top so that we have even more reason to cheer for a strong babyface like Punk. We want comeuppance, we want justice. We want to see assholes get what's coming to them, and DB is playing an AMAZING a*****e right now. He just needs solid wins, and Punk will and can give him credibility (considering no one else in the WWE will).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff