Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Spoilers for NXT REvolution or whatever the official name for it was.

After Sami Zayn won the belt, Kevin Owens attacked him, destroying him with a powerbomb in the apron.

I'm still sort of in shock. I wanted this, but didn't think it'd happen in the WWE since stuff doesn't usually carry over like that. This is going to be absolutely insane.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Steen vs Generico? I smell a good feud here.

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Mayor of Murderwood

I just love that it's actually continuing in WWE. And that it's continuing in general.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Evil Penguin Overlord
Mayor of Murderwood

I just love that it's actually continuing in WWE. And that it's continuing in general.

Oh PLEEEEASE get his kid involved. XD

Dapper Puppy

Can I say that, I'm both happy and sad, with this. Happy that we already got another good feud for nXt going. Sad because it means Zayn will most likely not be moving up to the main roster anytime soon.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Albern Puppy
Can I say that, I'm both happy and sad, with this. Happy that we already got another good feud for nXt going. Sad because it means Zayn will most likely not be moving up to the main roster anytime soon.

Isn't he already wrestling on the main roster as the Bunny? I mean, sure...it's not "Sami Zayn," but let's be honest...when he gets to the main roster, there's a strong chance that creative will not know what the ******** to do with him, and he'll end up in stupid segments, killing any momentum he has (regardless of how behind the fans will be)...cherish this feud in NXT...as it will not be micromanaged to death like the stuff you see on the main roster.

Dapper Puppy

Rumblestiltskin
Isn't he already wrestling on the main roster as the Bunny? I mean, sure...it's not "Sami Zayn," but let's be honest...when he gets to the main roster, there's a strong chance that creative will not know what the ******** to do with him, and he'll end up in stupid segments, killing any momentum he has (regardless of how behind the fans will be)...cherish this feud in NXT...as it will not be micromanaged to death like the stuff you see on the main roster.
Is it Zayn as the bunny though? I was still under the impression that it was Justin Gabriel under the mask. Or is this one of those things were the person changes from week to week?

But I can't argue you about what will eventually happen to him. I do hope he gets as successful as Ambrose, Rollins, or Wyatt and not become another Dallas or Rose. So I will enjoy this feud and all the matches that come from it.

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Albern Puppy
Rumblestiltskin
Is it Zayn as the bunny though? I was still under the impression that it was Justin Gabriel under the mask. Or is this one of those things were the person changes from week to week?

But I can't argue you about what will eventually happen to him. I do hope he gets as successful as Ambrose, Rollins, or Wyatt and not become another Dallas or Rose. So I will enjoy this feud and all the matches that come from it.

The bunny is/or was rotating between Zayn, Gabriel and...I think Tyson. Obviously Tyson is no longer the bunny unless he's mastered the art of cloning.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Evil Penguin Overlord
Albern Puppy
Rumblestiltskin

The bunny is/or was rotating between Zayn, Gabriel and...I think Tyson. Obviously Tyson is no longer the bunny unless he's mastered the art of cloning.

I've heard Darren Young has also been the bunny.
Mayor of Murderwood
Evil Penguin Overlord
Albern Puppy
Rumblestiltskin

Rordan said that my beef was so undercooked that a veterinarian could still save it. Do you think that's true? I just wanted to learn to make better cookies! Why is this so hard?

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Mayor of Murderwood
Evil Penguin Overlord
Albern Puppy
Rumblestiltskin

I thought there was a dirtsheet going around saying Young would be the unmasked bunny, but I don't remember hearing that he actually played him in the ring.

...also wow this is complicated. Why can't it just be Hector Guerrero under the mask?

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Evil Penguin Overlord
Mayor of Murderwood
Evil Penguin Overlord
Albern Puppy
Rumblestiltskin

I thought there was a dirtsheet going around saying Young would be the unmasked bunny, but I don't remember hearing that he actually played him in the ring.

...also wow this is complicated. Why can't it just be Hector Guerrero under the mask?

I know that it was rumored that they'd unmask the bunny and it'd be Young, but I think Young's been one of the guys in the cycle.

Shy Seeker

[NPC] Rina

Rordan said that my beef was so undercooked that a veterinarian could still save it. Do you think that's true? I just wanted to learn to make better cookies! Why is this so hard?
because you didnt use enuff panspray,try using nonstick cooking spray and adjust the heat accordingly to the texture of the cookie

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Albern Puppy
Rumblestiltskin

I say it's Hector Guerrerro. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces