Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Oh boy, the gimmick Jeff last used when he got boo'd out of Ring of Honor. Oh Boy.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
That would imply he went off the drugs...

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rumblestiltskin
So...just to get this straight...TNA decided to take probably their biggest star and most recognizable personality to casual fans......and give him a gimmick that causal fans wouldn't really recognize...

Is Dixie trying to kill TNA? Because that's the only way any of the decisions she's made make sense at this point....Maybe she's the one on Vince McMahon's payroll now...

Not only that but did you get a Wyatt's vibe out of this promo? Being in the woods, cryptic talking? Its like he's Bray's pet or something...

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Rumblestiltskin
So...just to get this straight...TNA decided to take probably their biggest star and most recognizable personality to casual fans......and give him a gimmick that causal fans wouldn't really recognize...

Is Dixie trying to kill TNA? Because that's the only way any of the decisions she's made make sense at this point....Maybe she's the one on Vince McMahon's payroll now...

Not only that but did you get a Wyatt's vibe out of this promo? Being in the woods, cryptic talking? Its like he's Bray's pet or something...

More like Bray's b***h.

Interesting Sweetheart

Kaiser Khorosho
Rumblestiltskin

*slams head repeatedly on a wall*

No, no, no, no.... For once, TNA is not actually ripping off of another idea: This was a pure Jeff Hardy persona. He had this way, way, way before Bray Wyatt, since the 90's: pre-WWE career. XD

I do see why people make the comparison though: Had I not known about this gimmik prior, I'd have confused it too.
I was surprised how little he changed from this promo from his old Willow promos. Looks much improved compared to before. I actually am interested to see how a more experienced Jeff does with this older gimmick. I suspect he's doing it because he feels he never really did everything he wanted to with it in the past because he didn't have the production team/money behind him like TNA has.

Kris Tuesti's Queen

Toxic Mystic

11,125 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Streaker 200
Wait you're saying he stopped?

Loyal Elder

Discount Sting. (+1 Sin)

Codebreaking Lionheart

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Member 100

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Was he ever off them? neutral

TheGreatestSage
*shakes head and just grins* No...No....No...Stop blaming the drugs, kids...XD

They may not have created it, but they certainly didn't hinder it.

Quote:
This is actually an old gimmik of his back when he was in Omega: Willow the Wisp. In all honesty, I was thrilled silly when I first saw this promo.

I was aware of the gimmick, but never actually saw it. Now I'm...not sure I ever want to again... neutral

It's like a psychopathic clown....Like Kefka, but not as flamboyantly colored....

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Rumblestiltskin

Or Bray is HIS pet.

He was never off drugs
Jeff is not on Drugs, its one of his characters. Personally i am not a fan of the character, but whatever sells tickets.. But honestly i met Hardy back in 2013 in October and he seem health and clean...

Business Cutesmasher

7,300 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Tycoon 200
No. Taz said in TNA that Jeff Hardy "WILLOW" is the alter ego of Jeff Hardy. Nothing else. It's like how The Icon Sting was joker for the year or even Mr. Anderson role as Mr. A$$Hole back in 2011. I personally like Willow, he is poetic! c:

Interesting Sweetheart

black_wing_angel

It's like a psychopathic clown....Like Kefka, but not as flamboyantly colored....

=D THAT has never occurred to me before! Dude! That;s brilliant. Willow is Kefka, sans poisoning a kingdom's water supply and destroying the planet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff