Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steadfast Noob

2,225 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/22296/tna-world-cup-ppv-update-a-free-2cw-ippv-more

"-- TNA returns to PPV on December 6th for the One Night Only – World Cup PPV. Here is the description for the show…

Join TNA WRESTLING as four teams; Team USA, Team UK, Team Aces and Eights and Team International, compete for supremacy in a night of memorable matches. Throughout the night, selected members from each squad will represent their team and compete in a match to gain points. The two teams with the most points at the end of the night will proceed to the World Cup Finals Eliminations Match to determine the World Cup Champion. TNA WRESTLING presents One Night Only "World Cup"

The four teams competing are…

* Team USA: James Storm, Christopher Daniels, Kazarian, Mickie James and Kenny King
* Team UK: Magnus, Hannah Blossom, Rockstar Spud, Doug Williams and Rob Terry
* Team Aces and Eights: D.O.C., Knux, Mr. Anderson, Wes Brisco and Ivelisse
* Team International: Petey Williams, Sonjay Dutt, Lei'D Tapa, Funaki and Mesias"

also the return of judas mesias and others
Would be pretty cool to see him on TV again. Dude has more talent than WWE allowed to air on TV, which I think really hurt him.

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
So Mr. Anderson is on team aces and eights even though he's not with them anymore or is that also a rouse? Same with D.O.C

OG Member

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Reno Takamiya
So Mr. Anderson is on team aces and eights even though he's not with them anymore or is that also a rouse? Same with D.O.C

i dont know when this was but i think it recent

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Reno Takamiya

That's the problem with taping these things that far in advance...you'd think that, with as many people in TNA who've worked for WCW, they would remember that that s**t doesn't work...

Business Cutesmasher

7,300 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Tycoon 200
That sounds like a good news thanks for the info! I hadn't seen him for a LONG time ever since WWF Attitude era. Funaki is one of my favorite wrestlers. C:

Steadfast Noob

2,225 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
Chillin I Like
That sounds like a good news thanks for the info! I hadn't seen him for a LONG time ever since WWF Attitude era. Funaki is one of my favorite wrestlers. C:
ur welcome! biggrin
No team Canada? stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas