• Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Mayor of Murderwood
Rumblestiltskin
Mayor of Murderwood
Rumblestiltskin
Sangre De Espana
We've known that for years about DeMott though.. Its like Michael Hayes being racist.. But they never did anything to Hayes..

Yeah, I'm surprised people are reacting like this is some new information...DeMott has always been known as kind of bully when it comes to how he trains. And it's not like the WWE really tried to hide it either, as that was a part of the last Tough Enough.

I think it might be due to the sheer number of stories of DeMott being just outright demeaning, rather than it being major news that Bill's an a**.

The minute you think taking naked stinkfaces is a learning tool in the ring, your credibility just goes away. That is the case with "Bullshit" Bill.

Hey man...we weren't personally trained by him. Who are we to have opinions of such common stories! rolleyes

Don't need to be a chef to know how soup is made.

No, but apparently you have to know the chef personally before you can critique his soup...

Codebreaking Lionheart

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Member 100
Mayor of Murderwood
Christopher Jericho
Rumblestiltskin
Bill DeMott is just an awful trainer.
Oh here it is! Rumblestiltskin - the guy who was personally trained by Bill DeMott. What a piece of work you are, dude. You think you've got all the inside information on the business, but you're just one of the marks that Triple H mentioned a week or two ago. You get your inside information from dirtsheets, Twitter, and Reddit. rolleyes

Ah, and here comes the s**t wrestling RPer to grace us on how well he thinks he can imitate. rolleyes
RP takes place in the GWF. I'm all me on the boards.

Codebreaking Lionheart

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Member 100
Rumblestiltskin

I don't read any dirt sheets...nor do I even have a reddit, and my twitter is as useful as a condom is to you. The stories I've heard actually came from other wrestlers doing shoot interviews, of which, there are numerous stories of DeMott being a bully while training guys. It's a common criticism of his, and if you actually did a little more research and a little less transparent passive aggressive bitching, you wouldn't look like such a joke right now.

Oh you got me. I don't know what to do. Do I believe Rumblestiltskin, the man guy who gets all his inside information from disgruntled hacks or do I believe Tommy f'n Dreamer?

Rumblestiltskin

Skip to 3:28 in the video if you want to hear Tommy Dreamer say THE EXACT OPPOSITE of what you claimed about Bill.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Christopher Jericho
Rumblestiltskin

I don't read any dirt sheets...nor do I even have a reddit, and my twitter is as useful as a condom is to you. The stories I've heard actually came from other wrestlers doing shoot interviews, of which, there are numerous stories of DeMott being a bully while training guys. It's a common criticism of his, and if you actually did a little more research and a little less transparent passive aggressive bitching, you wouldn't look like such a joke right now.

Oh you got me. I don't know what to do. Do I believe Rumblestiltskin, the man guy who gets all his inside information from disgruntled hacks or do I believe Tommy f'n Dreamer?

Rumblestiltskin

Skip to 3:28 in the video if you want to hear Tommy Dreamer say THE EXACT OPPOSITE of what you claimed about Bill.

So your response to an opinion...is an opinion?

Great debate skills, chief. rolleyes

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Christopher Jericho

I'm going to ignore the fact that you hilariously referred to ALL (and I capitalized that because there are a ******** of them...which you can see from just reading the OP) of the guys who contradict you as "disgruntled hacks"...and then say "but Tommy Dreamer says he's cool." You've got one person saying that DeMott is not a bad guy...that doesn't make all the examples of him being a ******** bully disappear. Your ridiculous argument has become something akin to "oh, all the media outlets are just saying that this guy was a serial killer...BUT HIS MOM THINKS HE'S COOL!"

Codebreaking Lionheart

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Member 100
Mayor of Murderwood
Christopher Jericho
Rumblestiltskin

Rumblestiltskin

That's straight from the horse's mouth! If I post dirtsheets, you people get on me. If I post video, you people get on me. There's no pleasing some of you people. He said he gets his info from shoot vids, so I gave him a shoot vid straight from Tommy Dreamer's own mouth that contradicts the "sour grapes" vids that Rumblestiltskin watches. Excellent debate skills on my part.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Christopher Jericho
Mayor of Murderwood
Christopher Jericho
Rumblestiltskin

Rumblestiltskin

That's straight from the horse's mouth!

Technically, straight from the horse's mouth would be from Bill DeMott.

Quote:
If I post dirtsheets, you people get on me. If I post video, you people get on me. There's no pleasing some of you people.

Told you you were butthurt. wink

Quote:
He said he gets his info from shoot vids, so I gave him a shoot vid straight from Tommy Dreamer's own mouth that contradicts the "sour grapes" vids that Rumblestiltskin watches. Excellent debate skills on my part.

Here's the problem: Tommy Dreamer's opinion is just that; an opinion. It neither helps or hurts DeMott's position.

So you've shown that one person thinks that DeMott isn't an a*****e. Fantastic. Too bad it's irrelevant.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Mayor of Murderwood
So you've shown that one person thinks that DeMott isn't an a*****e. Fantastic. Too bad it's irrelevant.

Too bad it's also "one person's opinion of a guy who he wasn't trained by" vs. "several pieces of evidence provided by multiple people who were trained by him." Hmmmmmmm.....one man vs. a pile of evidence. Gee, I wonder which one seems more valid....

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rumblestiltskin
Mayor of Murderwood

Too bad it's also "one person's opinion of a guy who he wasn't trained by" vs. "several pieces of evidence provided by multiple people who were trained by him." Hmmmmmmm.....one man vs. a pile of evidence. Gee, I wonder which one seems more valid....

Next he'll say that Linda McMahon owns WWE. XD

Dapper Puppy

I really have no opinion of Demott. Considering all the articles, I've read in the past about him, I'm more inclined to believe that he was the douchebag bully that a lot of superstars say he is. Just going to put it out there, 2012 naked stinkface.

Don't care much about what other wrestlers have to say either. Anytime something like this happens, wrestlers are going to try to add their own two cents. I'm honestly surprised I haven't read an article about what Kevin Nash has to say about the whole subjact matter. stare

Really, though, I'm happy for Matt Bloom getting Demott's postition.

Codebreaking Lionheart

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Member 100
Mayor of Murderwood
Christopher Jericho
Mayor of Murderwood
Christopher Jericho
Rumblestiltskin

Rumblestiltskin

Quote:
If I post dirtsheets, you people get on me. If I post video, you people get on me. There's no pleasing some of you people.

Quote:
He said he gets his info from shoot vids, so I gave him a shoot vid straight from Tommy Dreamer's own mouth that contradicts the "sour grapes" vids that Rumblestiltskin watches. Excellent debate skills on my part.

Here's the problem: Tommy Dreamer's opinion is just that; an opinion. It neither helps or hurts DeMott's position.

Ok so if I get a video of Bill DeMott saying he's innocent, that will suffice for you? I don't think so.

Not butthurt, but I feel like Dean Ambrose being attacked by J & J Security whenever I post. You cruiserweights need to cool it with the Napoleon Complex.

Even if you don't give much merit to what Tommy Dreamer had to say, you have to remember that at any point Triple H can log onto his laptop and see security camera footage of everything going on in the Performance Center. If there were all these instances of problems with Bill's treatment towards the talent, visible proof can be found of it. Instead, we just have a batch of sour grapes.

Codebreaking Lionheart

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Member 100
Mayor of Murderwood
Rumblestiltskin
Mayor of Murderwood

She does own WWE, you troglodyte! Every person who owns stock in the company owns WWE. Wow. emotion_facepalm

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Christopher Jericho
Mayor of Murderwood
Christopher Jericho
Mayor of Murderwood
Christopher Jericho

Quote:

Quote:

Ok so if I get a video of Bill DeMott saying he's innocent, that will suffice for you?

Well at this stage, a video of him saying "I'm not responsible" isn't really going to cut it, given that there are multiple stories out there.

Quote:
Not butthurt, but I feel like Dean Ambrose being attacked by J & J Security whenever I post. You cruiserweights need to cool it with the Napoleon Complex.

You made a claim with no concrete evidence backing it. What did you explain expect, people to go "well s**t, guess it makes sense?"

Quote:
Even if you don't give much merit to what Tommy Dreamer had to say,

Which, since he never trained under or with DeMott, makes it irrelevant in comparison to the stories from people who...you know...were actually trained by the guy.

Quote:
you have to remember that at any point Triple H can log onto his laptop and see security camera footage of everything going on in the Performance Center. If there were all these instances of problems with Bill's treatment towards the talent, visible proof can be found of it. Instead, we just have a batch of sour grapes.

Present the video footage that you claim exists.

Oh wait, you can't, because it is speculative at best.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Christopher Jericho
Mayor of Murderwood
Rumblestiltskin
Mayor of Murderwood

She does own WWE, you troglodyte! Every person who owns stock in the company owns WWE. Wow. emotion_facepalm

She doesn't own stock in it anymore. Not since her failed senate campaigns.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff