• Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
IndystarX
darkz2005
black_wing_angel
kevin3485
Dion Necurat
Fire: Current writing team save for two or three of the better writers.

Hire: New writers that can write for wrestling.Kevin, myself, Angel, Indy, and IzzyScotty 2 Hotty

I'm sure this is what you meant... blaugh

Fixed.
lol

Alright you asked for it

Fire: The entire writing staff of the WWE
Hire: Vince Russo

THAT'S RIGHT!! IF ME, KEVIN, DION, ANGEL AND IZZY CAN'T BOOK FOR THE WWE, THEN LET'S JUST DESTROY IT!! ENJOY YOUR CARD FULL OF OBJECTS ON A POLE MATCH!! twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted

Izzy- Diva's Division

Dion/Angel- Tag Division

Indy- Mid card Division

Me- Major Titles Division

Card subject to change...Let's flippin' do this!

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
darkz2005
black_wing_angel
kevin3485
Dion Necurat

Hire: New writers that can write for wrestling.Kevin, myself, Angel, Indy, and IzzyScotty 2 Hotty

Fixed.
lol

Oh you...

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fire: Brock Lesnar---he's a whiny backstage diva. Legitimize the WWE, my a**. Lesnar is not going to "legitimize" anything. The WWE can bring in any old wrestler from the Attitude Era or the Ruthless Aggression Era and it won't make a damn bit of difference. They already have a pool of young legitimate talent, but shitty booking will continue to make WWE a joke, regardless of the presence of Brock. He needs to leave NOW.

Hire: Shelton Benjamin---but WWE would actually have to use him RIGHT this time. Not the Shelton's Mama vs Viscera bullshit again.

Fire: The Usos---WWE doesn't care about them and neither do I. We finally share a mutual feeling about not giving a s**t about these clowns.

Hire: The Motor City Machine Guns---we need good tag teams in the WWE.

Fire: Ryback---I've always hated him. There's nothing interesting about him and his ring skills are nothing special.

Hire: Robert Roode---enough said.

Fire: Khali---stupid, clumsy, and an insult to humanity.

Hire: Davey Richards---because I said so.

Fire: Damien Sandow---there is absolutely nothing interesting about him. His promos are flat and he bores me in the ring.

Hire: Colt Cabana

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
kevin3485
IndystarX
darkz2005
black_wing_angel
kevin3485
Dion Necurat

Fixed.
lol

Alright you asked for it

Fire: The entire writing staff of the WWE
Hire: Vince Russo

THAT'S RIGHT!! IF ME, KEVIN, DION, ANGEL AND IZZY CAN'T BOOK FOR THE WWE, THEN LET'S JUST DESTROY IT!! ENJOY YOUR CARD FULL OF OBJECTS ON A POLE MATCH!! twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted

Izzy- Diva's Division

Dion/Angel- Tag Division

Indy- Mid card Division

Me- Major Titles Division

Card subject to change...Let's flippin' do this!

I'm ok with this. Tag team is kinda my thing, anyway.

Interesting Sweetheart

The_Rising_JD
List some of the current superstars and old superstars are people who need in here who should be hired and fired.

I'll give an example.

John Cena = Never going to happen. But all the times he injures people, and acts like an a** to them, it would be perfect. Mr.Anderson did the same thing, but he's a bad guy. neutral

Hire.

Mr Anderson = Sorry, I just want to see Kennedy back again. This is a bad example and I'm just being biased here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My legit ideas.

Fire : Ryback. I don't think anyone will grow to care. There's just nothing there that appeals to me. Skip sucks.

Hire: Way out of porportion, but Jeff Hardy. I've been dieing for this guy to come back, just for one reason. Recently, it keeps being said that Cena's going to leave for a long time. Great. Grand. Now bring in some big names, get some names on the SELLERS LIST.

Only thing is, let's not overly push him [cough:Ryder:WhosellsmoreshirtsthenOrtonathispointCOUGHCOUGH.]. Then again, Hardy seems like one of those guys, that all you need would be his titantron and music to appear, and the fans would j**z. He's a seller, and to be honest, I find him entertaining. He does the same old s**t, but it still facinates me.

Plus, a Rocky vs Stone Cold kind of ordeal with him and CM Punk? Make them both faces just going at it. Or a tag team. God, it's been so long, with the huge following between both of them, this could seriously sell ALOT. Maybe have him feud with D-Bry, there's alot of things they can do with Hardy at this point. And they need someone like him to return.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fire: JTG. He's a waste of space. Just a jobber. Cryme Tyme was his only good run. He's stale.

Hire: Chris Hero. Or at least take this man out of FCW. Please! I'm sure many people would love a gimmick like his, IF DONE RIGHT. This has alot of potentinal. God, this man could OWN a US Title, and probably make it look the WWE Championship. Or he could even bring up the tag team division!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fire : Lord Tensai. This isn't going to go well. If people beg to differ, go for it. I think if he would've just came back as A-Train, maybe. But people just don't seem to have any real feelings for this guy. His debut, no one cared. It was just a bunch of s**t.

Hire: R.V.D. I heard his contract in TNA is expiring soon? I mean, I know he was running around in indies for a bit, so why not pick this abandonded dog up? The pop he got in the royal rumble was massive. More than Booker, all the returns in last years Royal Rumble combined.

Tips for Hardy love.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces