7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
kevin3485
jedinightwing
kevin3485
jedinightwing
Hero and Black always put on a good show. First time I saw them go against each other was at an ROH show in Chicago about 1 1/2 years ago. Good match.

That's something I'm really impressed with in FCW...they acknowledge that the guys have wrestled somewhere else.

I agree. also, I loved how Regal kept saying "We're not here to talk about that. Call the match" You really don't hear any good play by play anymore. also loved his comment "Why would you wear a mask and tell everyone your name? Kinda defeats the point of wearing a mask"

Regal is gold on the announce team. I'm hoping they release King soon and replace him with Regal. Imagine Cole trying to get smart with him...

Oooof! Knowing how Regal is, I know I'd be laughing my a** off with him on commentary on RAW! xd

But you're right. King is stale as F**K. At the very least, if we don't get Regal on RAW, I'd be happy with him at least doing commentary on Smackdown...

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
jedinightwing
kevin3485
jedinightwing
Hero and Black always put on a good show. First time I saw them go against each other was at an ROH show in Chicago about 1 1/2 years ago. Good match.

That's something I'm really impressed with in FCW...they acknowledge that the guys have wrestled somewhere else.

I agree. also, I loved how Regal kept saying "We're not here to talk about that. Call the match" You really don't hear any good play by play anymore. also loved his comment "Why would you wear a mask and tell everyone your name? Kinda defeats the point of wearing a mask"

Regal is gold on the announce team. I'm hoping they release King soon and replace him with Regal. Imagine Cole trying to get smart with him...

Oooof! Knowing how Regal is, I know I'd be laughing my a** off with him on commentary on RAW! xd

But you're right. King is stale as F**K. At the very least, if we don't get Regal on RAW, I'd be happy with him at least doing commentary on Smackdown...

King just doesn't care anymore. He does it for the paycheck and because he only has to work one or two times a week. He actually works with his own promotion I believe.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
kevin3485
Juanito Shet
kevin3485
jedinightwing
kevin3485
jedinightwing

King just doesn't care anymore. He does it for the paycheck and because he only has to work one or two times a week. He actually works with his own promotion I believe.

Yeah I know. I have some respect for the man, which is why I don't think much of it sometimes. Change would definitely be appreciated, though.

Yeah, I know he does. It's cool that he has something else to work in besides WWE.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff