Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Shapeshifter

Scott Steiner: "They say all men are created ayqual, but you look at me and you look at S'moa Joe, and you can see dat statement is NOT true. See normally, if you go one on one with another wrestler you gotta fifty-fifty chance a winnin'. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal. So you got a twenty five percent, at best, at beatin' me. Then you add Kurt Angle to the mix? Your chances a winnin' drastic go down. See the three way at Sacrifice, you gotta thirty three an' a third chance a winnin', but I! I got a sixty six an' two third chance a winnin, cause Kurt Angle KNOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try! So S'moa Joe, you take your thirty three and a third chance, minus my twenty five percent chance, and you got an eight an' a third chance a winnin', at Sacrifice. But then you take my seventy five percent chance a winnin', if we was to go one on one, and then add sixty six an' two thirds ch-...percents...I got a hundred an' forty one an' two thirds chance a winnin' at Sacrifice. See N-...JOE! The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you, at Sacrifice!"

Pretty much any Ultimate Warrior quote, but especially this one: "How should I prepare?! You must ask yourself! Should I leap off the tallest building in the world?! Should I lay on the lawn and let 'em run me over with lawnmowers?! Should I go to Africa and let 'em trample me with raging elephants?!"

5,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
G-Fan1985
Scott Steiner: "They say all men are created ayqual, but you look at me and you look at S'moa Joe, and you can see dat statement is NOT true. See normally, if you go one on one with another wrestler you gotta fifty-fifty chance a winnin'. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal. So you got a twenty five percent, at best, at beatin' me. Then you add Kurt Angle to the mix? Your chances a winnin' drastic go down. See the three way at Sacrifice, you gotta thirty three an' a third chance a winnin', but I! I got a sixty six an' two third chance a winnin, cause Kurt Angle KNOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try! So S'moa Joe, you take your thirty three and a third chance, minus my twenty five percent chance, and you got an eight an' a third chance a winnin', at Sacrifice. But then you take my seventy five percent chance a winnin', if we was to go one on one, and then add sixty six an' two thirds ch-...percents...I got a hundred an' forty one an' two thirds chance a winnin' at Sacrifice. See N-...JOE! The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you, at Sacrifice!"

Pretty much any Ultimate Warrior quote, but especially this one: "How should I prepare?! You must ask yourself! Should I leap off the tallest building in the world?! Should I lay on the lawn and let 'em run me over with lawnmowers?! Should I go to Africa and let 'em trample me with raging elephants?!"

That promo was epic. ima post it

5,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
That Scott Steiner promo ...

Shy Genius

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Daniel Bryan Danielson - "She said she loved me, and I told her I appreciated that."

Omnipresent Loiterer

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Sith Lord Con Seannery
Daniel Bryan Danielson - "She said she loved me, and I told her I appreciated that."

I laughed so hard when he said that...it's such a d**k move and that's what makes his heel character great.

Friendly Poster

Mike Riovanes
SOMEBODY CALL MY MOMMA! xD New Tag Team Stable, Doctor Of Thugonomics and the Funkasaurus Brodus Clay.
At this point, if they dont turn Cena Heel, I could totally see something like that happen...

Blessed Rogue

10,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Undertaker's "Rest....in....Peace"

Macho Man's "OOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEAH!"

Hogan's "LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, MEAN GENE!" and constant "Brother!"

In WCW, when Jarret would call his opponent a "slap-nuts".

Farooq's "DAMN!"

Edge and Christian's "For the benefit of those with flash photography..."

Swashbuckling Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
kevin3485
Sith Lord Con Seannery

I laughed so hard when he said that...it's such a d**k move and that's what makes his heel character great.

haha at least now I know I wasn't the only one who laughed at that XD

Swashbuckling Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Chris Jericho - any usage of the word "froot"

Aged Lunatic

"The difference between us and them, is that they care....we don't! You care about your mom. You care about your dad. You care about your aunt Connie if you got one! You care about your hamsters...I had hamsters once, used to feed em to my pet boa constrictor, just for kicks, before I sat down and beat someone else up...."

"Bunkhouse stampede? Our kind of match! Just what we grew up doing! Fightin lots of people, and coming out the winner! We'll be deviatin septims, ripping out goozles, and knockin tartar offa teeth of every person stupid enough to not just jump over the top rope and get rid of the inevitable, the inevitable being me and Animal jumping over the top rope together, collectin the money, then we give it to Paul, he takes it to the bank, lord knows how much we got, it doesn't matter!"

-Road Warrior Hawk

"Steven King couldn't dream up what I got planned for you, son!"
-New Jack

"Oh I'm going to give this wooden spike back, Jerry Lawler, I'll give it you, right in your eye! But I'm gonna be an indian giver, and take it back...then give it to you again! Then take it back! Then give it you again! Take it back! Give it to you again..."

"Onita! Get back here! You are a chicken! You are a pig!"
-Terry Funk

Aged Lunatic

jedinightwing

Space Mountain baby!

"Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it's still got the longest line!"
4laugh

Dangerous Fatcat

Can you dig it SUCKA
dgenaraton x
"All of you Parasites..."
-Chris Jericho

"I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT I DO!"
-Chris Jericho

"Should I get Him?"
-Brodus Clay

"My Bad"
-Brodus Clay

"THE RATED R...-Voice crack- SUPERSTAR.."
-Fat Announcer Guy on SmackDown

"May I have your attention Please..I have just received an e-mail from the ANONYMOUS, Raw General Manager...And I quote"
-Michael Cole

"YOU'RE FIRED!"
-Vince McMahon

"I WRESTLED WITH A FREAKIN BROKEN NECK!"
-Kurt Angle

Friendly Vampire

9,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
"Thats the bottome line...because stone cold said so" Stone cold steave austin XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games