12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
kevin3485
The_Rising_JD
Called it Kevin.

******** called it.

No, seriously, fake or not, that really pisses me the hell off.

His UFC career, beating the s**t out of people. Does that in WWE.

Apparently landing a good three hits on someone beats a whole 10 minutes of getting the s**t knocked out of you.

Maybe Punk was right, infact he is.

This company will be a whole lot better once Vince hits the bottom deck. [Death]

After watching the match...after that disgrace, I'll agree with you, to some degree. It still doesn't diminish what Brock did in UFC. It still doesn't un-legitimize what the UFC guys do. And Brock losing, in any way, has nothing to do with the UFC. But it does destroy credibility in the WWE. It is a completely bullshit way to try to put over Cena...a guy who doesn't need to be put over at all, considering he's apparently bigger than both of the world titles combined. I say it was bullshit the way it went down, and that people have a right to be pissed...but that's because of the way it went down. It doesn't have much to do with Lesnar losing, even in that fashion.

I don't think he's put over JUST because he won. He did NOTHING that entire match. Even an 8 year old will see that as him getting lucky.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khronos
kevin3485
The_Rising_JD
Called it Kevin.

******** called it.

No, seriously, fake or not, that really pisses me the hell off.

His UFC career, beating the s**t out of people. Does that in WWE.

Apparently landing a good three hits on someone beats a whole 10 minutes of getting the s**t knocked out of you.

Maybe Punk was right, infact he is.

This company will be a whole lot better once Vince hits the bottom deck. [Death]

After watching the match...after that disgrace, I'll agree with you, to some degree. It still doesn't diminish what Brock did in UFC. It still doesn't un-legitimize what the UFC guys do. And Brock losing, in any way, has nothing to do with the UFC. But it does destroy credibility in the WWE. It is a completely bullshit way to try to put over Cena...a guy who doesn't need to be put over at all, considering he's apparently bigger than both of the world titles combined. I say it was bullshit the way it went down, and that people have a right to be pissed...but that's because of the way it went down. It doesn't have much to do with Lesnar losing, even in that fashion.

I don't think he's put over JUST because he won. He did NOTHING that entire match. Even an 8 year old will see that as him getting lucky.

Is it really any different than any of his other matches? There was more blood and he got less offense...That's about it. It's still the same bullshit way they put Cena over in the past.

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Alright, I'll come to my senses and say it has nothing to do with his UFC career. I feel when they brought that into the promos, saying how he reigned in UFC, it kinda did, but I may be wrong.

I literally had to call my girl friend, and just vent to her. She knows how pissed I am. My friends know. My two best friends who knew I was watching this because of Brock and Punk texted me "Be happy" and "U mad?" which made me laugh.

Lesnar's probably like I said, one of my favorite athletes. He's a true underdog in my mind.

He's the one who "Rose Above Hate" after all the s**t he took in UFC from where he came from, he still got the champ.

He returns to WWE. And they make him lose like that?

Not only does that suck, that he lost after beating the ******** out of Cena, but that also means it's bragging rights, and this RAW is going to be Cena bitching about how he overcame the odds.

I'm sick of Cena. I truly am. Respect him, but like most Cena haters, I'm ******** done with this, Rise above s**t.

God, I wish I could return PPV's.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
The_Rising_JD
Alright, I'll come to my senses and say it has nothing to do with his UFC career. I feel when they brought that into the promos, saying how he reigned in UFC, it kinda did, but I may be wrong.

I literally had to call my girl friend, and just vent to her. She knows how pissed I am. My friends know. My two best friends who knew I was watching this because of Brock and Punk texted me "Be happy" and "U mad?" which made me laugh.

Lesnar's probably like I said, one of my favorite athletes. He's a true underdog in my mind.

He's the one who "Rose Above Hate" after all the s**t he took in UFC from where he came from, he still got the champ.

Not only does that suck, that he lost after beating the ******** out of Cena, but that also means it's bragging rights, and this RAW is going to be Cena bitching about how he overcame the odds.

I'm sick of Cena. I truly am. Respect him, but like most Cena haters, I'm ******** done with this, Rise above s**t.

Streams my friend...streams...that way, no matter how shitty the PPV was, you didn't waste your money (which, if you buy WWE PPVS, most of the time, it will be a waste of money).

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
For the most part, I love Streams. Or wait till they appear on YOu Tube.

Or just read them.

But Brock and Punk vs Jericho sold me.
The_Rising_JD
For the most part, I love Streams. Or wait till they appear on YOu Tube.

Or just read them.

But Brock and Punk vs Jericho sold me.

Yeah 2 matches out of a whole ppv that's not bad right? at least we have 2 matches to look forward to Vince is doing a great job

Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The_Rising_JD

You do realize Cena basically said he's taking time off after that match, right?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
IndystarX
The_Rising_JD

You do realize Cena basically said he's taking time off after that match, right?

He also said that after a house show with Wade Barrett during the Nexus storyline. I'm not sure if he was just trying to sell the shoulder injury or what, but I'd wait till tomorrow to pop that champagne bottle...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff