Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Lionheart

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Member 100
Someone cracked the code!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So which gratuitously exerted troglodyte on the WWE roster do you predict will take this role, if anyone?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Unlike Sheamus and Rusev, Reigns will actually stick with the fans...provided they don't give him a lot of mic time and keep him protected in the ring (i.e...don't put him in positions to carry a match). So between Sheamus and Rusev, Rusev gets my vote. There is absolutely no reason to be pushing him because he is straight boring in the ring...and it's not like the "foreign brute" gimmick is new at all...

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Rumblestiltskin
Unlike Sheamus and Rusev, Reigns will actually stick with the fans...provided they don't give him a lot of mic time and keep him protected in the ring (i.e...don't put him in positions to carry a match). So between Sheamus and Rusev, Rusev gets my vote. There is absolutely no reason to be pushing him because he is straight boring in the ring...and it's not like the "foreign brute" gimmick is new at all...

Damn it, Iiiii was gonna say all that. Minues the mic time bit, 'cause I figured that was a bit obvious (though he's not the worst in the company by any means).

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Juanito Shet
Rumblestiltskin

Damn it, Iiiii was gonna say all that. Minues the mic time bit, 'cause I figured that was a bit obvious (though he's not the worst in the company by any means).

Oh yeah...he's not bad...but he's not great. He does his best work in short phrases. They need to keep him doing that and not give him long Cena-esque or, worse, Sheamus-esque promos...

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
I don't think they're adding a fourth guy. Ruins the whole six man tag feud they've got going on at the moment.
I wanted Dolph ziggler to be part of the group and bringing out of these three it would be shamus

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Evil Penguin Overlord
I don't think they're adding a fourth guy. Ruins the whole six man tag feud they've got going on at the moment.
3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces