Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd like to think this was written as part of a storyline. Maybe to turn Ryder heel, or something. But odds are that back in the writing room, somebody said "Hey, if john Cena's cooler than Zach Ryder, why does Ryder have the hot girlfriend? THIS MUST BE FIXED!"

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm thinking this is in preparation for a Cena heel turn at WrestleMania...and by thinking, I mean hoping.

Greedy Winner

Cena isn't "cooler" than anyone.
He's freaking lame

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Well I certainly hope we get SOMETHING for that awful moment.
Drunken Filtch
He's freaking lame

xp I said writers, didn't I? They don't know things like that.

Greedy Winner

Scarlet O-Harlot
Drunken Filtch
He's freaking lame

xp I said writers, didn't I? They don't know things like that.

I was referring to them, sowwwyy lol.
The wwe's writers suck too.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
All I know is, its funny seeing Cena and Eve try to do a dramatic scene cause they are awful at it

Swashbuckling Knight

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
It's doubtful people would accept it as turning Zakk heel, as he just reacted like anyone would. Cena is safe because he "didn't know she was going to do that". All it did was serve to make Eve look slutty. It's bad writing. One more reason to sack the writers and get people who understand the business than script writers.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Maybe it's to get Eve and her broken nose out of the way.

Familiar Gaian

3,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
It's all for the scripted entertainment!
I hope this is realy the heel turn and not another fight for the girl story line.

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
jedinightwing
It's doubtful people would accept it as turning Zakk heel, as he just reacted like anyone would. Cena is safe because he "didn't know she was going to do that". All it did was serve to make Eve look slutty. It's bad writing. One more reason to sack the writers and get people who understand the business than script writers.

Wait, Eve didn't look slutty before? She's been paired/involved with quite a few guys before Ryder. Maybe they're trying to make her into a more boring version of Lita?

Swashbuckling Knight

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
MarySueShelley
jedinightwing

Wait, Eve didn't look slutty before? She's been paired/involved with quite a few guys before Ryder. Maybe they're trying to make her into a more boring version of Lita?

haha...not saying she didn't. but it's that whole "surround yourself with other sluts and you wont stand out" thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff