Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Completely serious about this.

Quote:
WWE's Emma (real name Tenille Dashwood, 25) was arrested yesterday in Hartford, CT and charged with sixth-degree larceny.

Dashwood was arrested at 1 PM at 495 Flatbush Avenue, the location of a Wal-Mart. She was released at 2:13 PM.

In the State of Connecticut, sixth-degree larceny is a shoplifting charge of an item worth $250 or Less. The crime, if convicted, could lead to a sentence of up to 3 months in jail and/or fines up to $500. It is considered a Class C Misdemeanor.

Dashwood did not appear on Raw, although she was referenced by name backstage by Santino Marella in a vignette. She was backstage during the event.

PWInsider.com has reached out to WWE for comment.

http://pwinsider.com/article/86642/wwe-diva-arrested.html?p=1
And then WWE's statement is as follows
Quote:
"WWE is aware that Tenille Dashwood (WWE Diva Emma) was arrested for shoplifting. Ms. Dashwood is ultimately responsible for her personal actions."

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Why would she do that? I know she probably doesn't make great money, but she should be making enough to buy whatever she took...

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Rumblestiltskin
Why would she do that? I know she probably doesn't make great money, but she should be making enough to buy whatever she took...

According to her attorney, she simply forgot to scan something in the self checkout at Wal-Mart. I don't work in retail, so I don't know if they actually arrest you for that...or they let you pay for the item and presumably die of embarrassment at the situation.

Dapper Phantom

Evil Penguin Overlord
Rumblestiltskin

According to her attorney, she simply forgot to scan something in the self checkout at Wal-Mart. I don't work in retail, so I don't know if they actually arrest you for that...or they let you pay for the item and presumably die of embarrassment at the situation.
I saw someone get arrested for it a couple months ago. bought everything else he had that cost more than some $15 dollar headphones, just forgot to scan em

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Evil Penguin Overlord
Rumblestiltskin

If that's what happened, then shame on Wal-Mart...it's an accident...there's no reason to be prosecuting over that s**t.

Widower

Benevolent Gatekeeper

I, sadly, work at Walmart an can tell you how easy it is to forget s**t, I'm a customer service manager an I forget to do things sometimes! But, no joke, the other day our AP guy got some guy arrested for walking out the store with a 5 dollar massage ball he forget he still had. The guy was coming back in to give it back an the AP was like, nope you going to jail kid, yet there were 3 known thieves in the store an they did s**t to get them. emotion_facepalm

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Evil Penguin Overlord
Rumblestiltskin

Varies from location to location.

OG Member

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She was stopped by WalMart security and accused of stealing an iPad Mini case, valued at about $20.

The WWE was in Hartford Monday for a show at the XL Center and Dashwood was charged with larceny.

According to the Hartford Courant, Dashwood’s lawyer said she was using the self-checkout machine at Wal-Mart when she bought about $30 worth of items but forgot to pay for the case.

Read more: http://thecount.com/2014/07/01/tenille-dashwood-wwe-emma-arrested/

11,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Quote:

- WWE announced the following today:

"WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Diva Emma as of today, July 2, 2014. WWE wishes Emma the best in all her future endeavors."

I feel so bad for her. Apparently she was one of the better divas

11,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Well its over now, bad luck for her.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Wow...thanks a lot, Wal-Mart...

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Yulister
Quote:

- WWE announced the following today:

"WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Diva Emma as of today, July 2, 2014. WWE wishes Emma the best in all her future endeavors."

I feel so bad for her. Apparently she was one of the better divas

Apparently WWE changed their minds.
http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-reinstates-emma-26450666
Quote:
Upon further evaluation, WWE has reinstated Tenille Dashwood (WWE Diva Emma) but will take appropriate punitive action for her violation of the law.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Evil Penguin Overlord
Completely serious about this.

Quote:
WWE's Emma (real name Tenille Dashwood, 25) was arrested yesterday in Hartford, CT and charged with sixth-degree larceny.

Dashwood was arrested at 1 PM at 495 Flatbush Avenue, the location of a Wal-Mart. She was released at 2:13 PM.

In the State of Connecticut, sixth-degree larceny is a shoplifting charge of an item worth $250 or Less. The crime, if convicted, could lead to a sentence of up to 3 months in jail and/or fines up to $500. It is considered a Class C Misdemeanor.

Dashwood did not appear on Raw, although she was referenced by name backstage by Santino Marella in a vignette. She was backstage during the event.

PWInsider.com has reached out to WWE for comment.

http://pwinsider.com/article/86642/wwe-diva-arrested.html?p=1
And then WWE's statement is as follows
Quote:
"WWE is aware that Tenille Dashwood (WWE Diva Emma) was arrested for shoplifting. Ms. Dashwood is ultimately responsible for her personal actions."

They just reinstated her xd

11,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
I'd still be pissed if I was Emma

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers