Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Explorer

Hey all! x3 Seriously, I don't get why Bo gets haters who say Bo-ring or Bo-leave like Daniel Bryan said. My dad and I find it refreshing to have someone who's kind of too happy and too nice who tries to inspire people.
He's usually the highlight of most shows for us since the fight with the authority has been feeling a little bland after a while. xD

Is anyone here a Boliever?

Friendly Explorer

EverydayNobody
I bolieve that bo dallas will beat cena for the wwe world heavyweight championship eventually

Ohh, that would be cool to see! ^^ Actually, I hope they won't make his storyline go like with Del Rio in terms of starting off more optimistically and then being turned into a villain kind of. xD

Dapper Puppy

I think it has to deal more with WWE trying to keep him as far away from his brother as possible. Besides, I love Troll Dallas. He makes me laugh in a good way that Adam Rose isn't.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
They need to have him fight Fandango.

Then it could be -Go vs -Leave.

Dapper Puppy

Tay Lorien
They need to have him fight Fandango.

Then it could be -Go vs -Leave.
One is a midcard heel while the other is a newcomer heel. A feud between them would be pointless. Well, unless it paved the way for Fandango to get a better gimmick.

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
I like the Bo-lieve schtick. Not a fan of his wrestling though, but the rest of his stuff is gold. Reminds me of DDP's good thing gimmick or Kurt Angle when he first debuted. Just y'know, nowhere near as good in the ring.

Winter Guardian

21,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
I BOlieve!
Im not much of a Bo-Liever. All I know is that he's just annoying.

In other news, WWE.com has a video of 5 people you didnt know were in WWE, and it mentioned AJ Styles.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
FoxyMsRoxy

In other news, WWE.com has a video of 5 people you didnt know were in WWE, and it mentioned AJ Styles.

Yeah, that was back when they televised try-out matches. He wasn't officially in the WWE, but he was offered a developmental deal, which he declined. There are actually a lot of guys who weren't officially in WWE, but have been on WWE television. I think Bryan even had a match long before he was ever officially signed.

By the by, who else was on the list?
Rumblestiltskin
FoxyMsRoxy

Yeah, that was back when they televised try-out matches. He wasn't officially in the WWE, but he was offered a developmental deal, which he declined. There are actually a lot of guys who weren't officially in WWE, but have been on WWE television. I think Bryan even had a match long before he was ever officially signed.

Kevin Von Erich (Cant spell his last name), they mentioned the Free Birds, there was Buff Bagwell, and I cant recall the other guy.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
FoxyMsRoxy
Rumblestiltskin
FoxyMsRoxy

Kevin Von Erich (Cant spell his last name), they mentioned the Free Birds, there was Buff Bagwell, and I cant recall the other guy.

Really? They put Bagwell on the list? He's one of the big reasons why the WWE decided not to make a WCW brand...then again, I guess that was over ten years ago, so maybe a lot of people didn't realize it, since he was only there for about a minute.
Rumblestiltskin
FoxyMsRoxy
Rumblestiltskin
FoxyMsRoxy

Really? They put Bagwell on the list? He's one of the big reasons why the WWE decided not to make a WCW brand...then again, I guess that was over ten years ago, so maybe a lot of people didn't realize it, since he was only there for about a minute.
Go to WWE.com and you should see the video. AJ was like number 3 or something on the list.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
FoxyMsRoxy
Rumblestiltskin
FoxyMsRoxy
Rumblestiltskin
FoxyMsRoxy

Go to WWE.com and you should see the video. AJ was like number 3 or something on the list.

Just watched it. Rock 'n Roll Express were the last ones. Not a bad list...surprised they mentioned Styles, since he made his name in a company that Vince doesn't own currently.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Elena Kiara
Hey all! x3 Seriously, I don't get why Bo gets haters who say Bo-ring or Bo-leave like Daniel Bryan said. My dad and I find it refreshing to have someone who's kind of too happy and too nice who tries to inspire people.
He's usually the highlight of most shows for us since the fight with the authority has been feeling a little bland after a while. xD

Is anyone here a Boliever?

He gets heat for the same main reason Cena does. He's a goddamn goody two-shoes, in a world built for anti-heroes. The goody-two-shoes character trope has not been welcome in the WWE (or pro wrestling in general), since Austin told Vince to kiss his a**.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff