Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Oh my goodness! This is some 2006 Daniel Bryan from Japan going against (might wrestle in the WWE) KENTA! Unbelievable moves are going on here. This is a style of wrestling that can not be pulled off in the WWE but MAN its EXCELLENT TECHNICAL MASTERY going on here.

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
They might but they might Tajiri him and let him have a striking finisher. A high kick which CM Punk also used.

I tend to enjoy high impact striking moves in wrestling, though. It gives the character the ability to beat people way bigger than him and still have a high impact finish. It was why Shawn Michaels was my favorite wrestler growing up. He could beat anyone in his prime with the Sweet Chin Music and when I would backyard wrestle, that was my move! lol
Both extremely talented guys, I would personally love for them to have a match in a WWE ring. I think the crowd would really enjoy it.

Green Sentai

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
Niji no Jojishi

Something interesting to note here. I take it Japan is more likely to use a person's real height/weight than WWE. At the 9 second mark, this video has him listed as 173cm. If you Google that to feet & inches, you get 5'6", not the 5'10" he's usually billed at in the U.S./WWE. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff