I hope Chavo becomes TNA world heavyweight champion

Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*Picks up a pencil and paper*

Dear Chavo Guererro Jr.
Please stop using your uncle's moveset. Try not piggybacking his legacy and use your own damn moves

Sincererely
IndyX

11,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
is it just me or does every Mexican wrestler in TNA wear a poncho and or a do rag.
chavo is the best of alltimes

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
So Christian and Mark Henry had to wait 50 years to get a chance to be a mega star in the WWE?? I guess Cody Rhodes and Zack Ryder have to wait 2o0 more years before they get their big break

Neither man waited 50 years...hell, they didn't even have to wait 20 years. Do some research first...

Hyperbole

Either way, staying with the company does not guarantee titles...Look at Lawler. Been there since day one, only one world title shot. And just because you've been in the company for a long time doesn't mean they are going to push you like a star, especially when you don't show the qualities of being a star, like Chavo. He's never been a main talent kind of guy. He's a decent under card performer at best.

But what about the people who do show qualities of a star..WWE underused Christian who can perform in any type of match and excels on the mic..Hell Zack Ryder had to push himself and I think he has the qualities of being a star... Cody Rhodes was on Superstars last week and he has the qualities of being a star.. Im just saying waiting in line when you already have the "it factor" is stupid. I know it takes time but not that much time..

Cody really doesn't have "it". His mic skills are a little lacking. He needs to work on them, a bit more, before he can make a worthy top tier champion.

Zack has the internet following. That's what saved him from the chopping block. He had a goofy gimmick that I suspect was specifically intended to fail, and just before they would've Future Endeavored him, he gets an internet show, and gets the internet fans to cheer for him at shows, even when he's not there, to keep him around. As a result, the WWE has taken him slightly more seriously, and given him a gimmick tweak that's a bit easier to take seriously, and let him stay.

Although I agree about Christian, though.

Interesting Sweetheart

Hey, wouldn't Chavo already be working with TNA because he was in Ring Ka King a year earlier?

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
black_wing_angel
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
So Christian and Mark Henry had to wait 50 years to get a chance to be a mega star in the WWE?? I guess Cody Rhodes and Zack Ryder have to wait 2o0 more years before they get their big break

Neither man waited 50 years...hell, they didn't even have to wait 20 years. Do some research first...

Hyperbole

Either way, staying with the company does not guarantee titles...Look at Lawler. Been there since day one, only one world title shot. And just because you've been in the company for a long time doesn't mean they are going to push you like a star, especially when you don't show the qualities of being a star, like Chavo. He's never been a main talent kind of guy. He's a decent under card performer at best.

But what about the people who do show qualities of a star..WWE underused Christian who can perform in any type of match and excels on the mic..Hell Zack Ryder had to push himself and I think he has the qualities of being a star... Cody Rhodes was on Superstars last week and he has the qualities of being a star.. Im just saying waiting in line when you already have the "it factor" is stupid. I know it takes time but not that much time..

Cody really doesn't have "it". His mic skills are a little lacking. He needs to work on them, a bit more, before he can make a worthy top tier champion.

Zack has the internet following. That's what saved him from the chopping block. He had a goofy gimmick that I suspect was specifically intended to fail, and just before they would've Future Endeavored him, he gets an internet show, and gets the internet fans to cheer for him at shows, even when he's not there, to keep him around. As a result, the WWE has taken him slightly more seriously, and given him a gimmick tweak that's a bit easier to take seriously, and let him stay.

Although I agree about Christian, though.

Show me a bad cody rhodes promo and zaxcks gimmick is perfect for the PG era and as goofy as it was fans were behind him and wanted to see him win the U.S title we can actually take him a lot more serious than someone with an actual goofy gimmick like santinio

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff