Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Never really liked him myself, but hey, talent is talent.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lets see...TNA takes even more of WWE's sloppy seconds...

This is new...how?

Also, they signed him a while back, if I recall.
Dion Necurat

This is new...how?

He was wrestling in Ring Ka King, aalong with Masters, Gallows and Knox

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Capzaicin
Dion Necurat

This is new...how?

He was wrestling in Ring Ka King, aalong with Masters, Gallows and Knox

Two of which also signed with TNA.

Getting back to the topic, though, I thought Chavo signing with TNA was news a while back?
Why do we call pro wrestlers sloppy seconds? Just because they were in wwe.. and went to tna. does not make them sloppy seconds.. I am glad chavo went to tna..

Big Loverboy

7,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
phenomenalxprince
Why do we call pro wrestlers sloppy seconds? Just because they were in wwe.. and went to tna. does not make them sloppy seconds.. I am glad chavo went to tna..

Because TNA only picks up people who have either:
A) Turned their Back on WWE because they couldn't hack it
B) WWE Dumped thanks to drugs, wellness, and the guy couldn't stay in Rehab, so TNA took him for Shock Value and to milk what ever is left out of them before we find them in a Bathtub dead.
C) Pro-Wrestlers who aren't patient enough to wait their turn. Chavo was always riding Eddie's Fame and his Dad's Fame...he left not being used because...well...he had no charisma, he had the moves sure, but the moves isn't always what WWE wants.

I know I know, He has talent, yes thats truth. But beyond his ring ability, he has nothing else.
He sucks as a Creep, he Sucks as a Bad guy, he sucks as a jealous person, he sucks on the mic, he sucks as a good guy, he sucks all around except in the ring.

I doubt he has even tried to work on his skills, cause every time they give him the Mic...he completely sucks. He Rode Eddie's charisma while he was alive, Vicki is riding his Name (and I hope she isn't really a bad person but a decent person, I am not talking about Vicki the Bad person on TV you know the character she plays, I'm talking about Vicki the person who not weeks later shows up to the TV station and starts getting spots/got a job using Eddie's Name/Death...).

Chavo...really isn't that great all around. He would be great as a Masked Wrestler like Sin Cara who doesn't speak.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Mike Riovanes
phenomenalxprince

C) Pro-Wrestlers who aren't patient enough to wait their turn

So Christian and Mark Henry had to wait 50 years to get a chance to be a mega star in the WWE?? I guess Cody Rhodes and Zack Ryder have to wait 2o0 more years before they get their big break

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blaze N 3D
So Christian and Mark Henry had to wait 50 years to get a chance to be a mega star in the WWE?? I guess Cody Rhodes and Zack Ryder have to wait 2o0 more years before they get their big break

Neither man waited 50 years...hell, they didn't even have to wait 20 years. Do some research first...

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

Neither man waited 50 years...hell, they didn't even have to wait 20 years. Do some research first...

Hyperbole

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

Hyperbole

Either way, staying with the company does not guarantee titles...Look at Lawler. Been there since day one, only one world title shot. And just because you've been in the company for a long time doesn't mean they are going to push you like a star, especially when you don't show the qualities of being a star, like Chavo. He's never been a main talent kind of guy. He's a decent under card performer at best.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

Hyperbole

Either way, staying with the company does not guarantee titles...Look at Lawler. Been there since day one, only one world title shot. And just because you've been in the company for a long time doesn't mean they are going to push you like a star, especially when you don't show the qualities of being a star, like Chavo. He's never been a main talent kind of guy. He's a decent under card performer at best.

But what about the people who do show qualities of a star..WWE underused Christian who can perform in any type of match and excels on the mic..Hell Zack Ryder had to push himself and I think he has the qualities of being a star... Cody Rhodes was on Superstars last week and he has the qualities of being a star.. Im just saying waiting in line when you already have the "it factor" is stupid. I know it takes time but not that much time..

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

Hyperbole

But what about the people who do show qualities of a star..WWE underused Christian who can perform in any type of match and excels on the mic..Hell Zack Ryder had to push himself and I think he has the qualities of being a star... Cody Rhodes was on Superstars last week and he has the qualities of being a star.. Im just saying waiting in line when you already have the "it factor" is stupid. I know it takes time but not that much time..

Christian...you mean the same guy who left the company to go to their competitor. Yes, before he left, he was one of their top stars and he was still in the mid card, but you want to know why that wasn't a big deal? He was still getting screen time, he was doing too well in the position he was in, and there were still guys with bigger name draw in the company. There is no wait limit on getting a title. You just do your job, and if it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't. And while Cody is good and all, there are still guys ahead of him in terms of star appeal. Now is not the right time yet.

And you commenting on who has the "it factor" is the most ridiculous thing I've heard all day...

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

Hyperbole

Christian...you mean the same guy who left the company to go to their competitor. Yes, before he left, he was one of their top stars and he was still in the mid card, but you want to know why that wasn't a big deal? He was still getting screen time, he was doing too well in the position he was in, and there were still guys with bigger name draw in the company. There is no wait limit on getting a title. You just do your job, and if it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't. And while Cody is good and all, there are still guys ahead of him in terms of star appeal. Now is not the right time yet.

And you commenting on who has the "it factor" is the most ridiculous thing I've heard all day...

You just dont get it..They will never get star appeal if they dont get pushed or push themselves in Zack's case..its not just gonna happen....And Im pretty sure all the guys you have in mind that are ahead of Cody in star appeal has star appeal only because they have been pushed... and you trying to justify not pushing the young talent is the most ridiculous thing Ive heard all week

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

Hyperbole

You just dont get it..They will never get star appeal if they dont get pushed or push themselves in Zack's case..its not just gonna happen....And Im pretty sure all the guys you have in mind that are ahead of Cody in star appeal has star appeal only because they have been pushed... and you trying to justify not pushing the young talent is the most ridiculous thing Ive heard all week

Really? I've been watching since '88 and I don't get it...but you didn't even start watching until this century, and you get it? These are the types of reasons why no one takes you seriously...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff