Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Is it okay to chant "Let's go Cena!" "Cena sucks!" at the same time?

Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Tay Lorien
Is it okay to chant "Let's go Cena!" "Cena sucks!" at the same time?

You can only say one or the other since you can only speak with your mouth cause saying
"Let's go Cena" at the same time as "Cena sucks" would sound kinds mumbled.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485

I literally stayed awake all night just watching full FCW shows on youtube. It is so much better than RAW and SD in my opinion, and Ambrose is just one of the big reasons why. If you haven't seen it, look for his match with CM Punk at an FCW house show...and listen to Punk's promo after the match.
Saw his 30 min Iron man match with Seth Rollins and thought it was fantastic, I can't wait until he gets called up.

The crazy thing about that 30 min Iron Man match was that it was the only match on the entire card, and they spent the entire show building up to it...That's how much faith they put in those two guys, and they totally delivered.
I just love everything about Dean Ambrose, his look, his mannerisms and his violent promo style. He's just awesome

I love that his in-ring style is perfect with his gimmick...that, and how he's not a cowardly heel. He wants to fight guys.

This is the part in which you both hold hands now.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Most people here for the most part don't have this problem. It's usually the people that come in here ramblin' like they're the "real" wrestling fans and start cussing people out left and right and up and down *gaaaasp* but I mean, yeah. You and Kevin and Dion and all have had your feuds and matches and clashes and blows to the lows.

I'm not gay, but yes, we can all hold hands now and sing along to "American Males."
Juanito Shet
Most people here for the most part don't have this problem. It's usually the people that come in here ramblin' like they're the "real" wrestling fans and start cussing people out left and right and up and down *gaaaasp* but I mean, yeah. You and Kevin and Dion and all have had your feuds and matches and clashes and blows to the lows.

I'm not gay, but yes, we can all hold hands now and sing along to "American Males."

But only if you say "no homo".

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Hikari Bringer of Light
Juanito Shet

Why?
Juanito Shet
Hikari Bringer of Light
Juanito Shet

Why?

...because the American Males...

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Hikari Bringer of Light
Juanito Shet
Hikari Bringer of Light
Juanito Shet

Why?

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY ARE!"

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Hikari Bringer of Light
Juanito Shet
Hikari Bringer of Light
Juanito Shet

Why?

Are you referring to the fact that most American men are stereotyped (though, depending on who, it's usually pretty accurate) as being homophobes, or are you talking about Marcus Bagwell and Scotty Riggs?

Familiar Gaian

3,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
The ones who like to assault or insult people or their opinions either feed off bullying people or it's because the other person said something utterly retarded or irrelevant! Other than that it's because everyone had different opinions. But most people don't have a problem with other people's opinions! It's the people that do that have problems. And I don't know if everyone can get along 100% of the time since there's always going to be disputes of interests/opinions!
Wwe: its ok it has its ups and downs good moments and bad. But at the end of the day its kid s**t. But they are pushen pg now biggrin
Tna: is still on tv good I guess? Idk I still watch it and the last good ep of impact was last week but before that who ******** knows. But still its a all time low. In two years who knows if spike still wants them :/.
Roh: really good but every one I watched it the past are ether in wwe or tna so who really cares now. Bloodstaind honor great DVD!

There. biggrin
No we can't, because most everyone that has a differing opinion than mine are ******** stupid.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
YoByAxEs
No we can't, because most everyone that has a differing opinion than mine are ******** stupid.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dion Necurat
YoByAxEs

User Image

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
YoByAxEs
Dion Necurat
YoByAxEs

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas