Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd like to take a minute and opleny discuss the complete hatred of each other for siding with a different wrestling company and declare proverbial war on the other sides. This isn't anti-TNA or anti-WWE thread, I'd just like to talk about this intuitonal disdain we generally have for each other. And please, don't let this turn into a WWE VS TNA thread, the argument of who is better at this very point is completly subjetive and based on personal preference, I prefer TNA, and a whole lot of other people prefer WWE,it's comepletly irrelevent. This is about why do you think we naturally gravitate towards attacking each other. So, do you think it's like some instinct to be in a conflict, or is it just an excuse for some healthy and not-so healthy debates?
I hate to break it to you, but this is the pro wrestling fandom. All you have to look at is the "Let's go Cena"/"Cena sucks" chants to know that as wrestling fans what we do is argue with each other. And gay slurs are thrown around a lot. TNA and WWE fans aren't going to hold hands and sing anytime soon. Which is good, because if they did, it'd be totally gay.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I was going to reply with a serious comment...but you're a TNA fan. So....YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE!!!! scream
kevin3485
I was going to reply with a serious comment...but you're a TNA fan. So....YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE!!!! scream

AND YOUR DADDY IS HER PIMP!

Actually, I'm really curious what it is about TNA you like. I've given them multiple chances and I just can't get behind it at all.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Hikari Bringer of Light
kevin3485

Actually, I'm really curious what it is about TNA you like. I've given them multiple chances and I just can't get behind it at all.

...Dude, my dad's dead. crying ....(since you don't know me, I'll just tell you now that these are all jokes...which I'm sure you already got that the first one was, but just know that my dad is alive and well, just in case you were worried about his health).

Seriously though, Cap, I can explain all the petty arguments about "which is best company" pretty easily: You don't necessarily have to be a genius to post stuff on the internet. There are a lot of idiots out there, and many of them gravitate to the internet...not just for wrestling, for everything. Now, you and I are on different sides of the aisle here, and we get along pretty well. Hell, I think most of the regulars around here get along pretty well together, despite all having different ideas about "what wrestling means to me." However, and I'm not trying to sound pretentious here, a lot of us are pretty good at getting our points across and debating without going into an all-out flame war (for the most part...casualties do happen, especially when people come around spouting crazy s**t...and I'm not referencing any specific person, it happens all too often). The problem is when you get people who aren't competent at expressing themselves or getting their points across who then try to defend themselves with petty insults. At that point, it doesn't matter who is right and who's wrong...both sides are equally stupid.

TL;DR- Just ignore the haters, Cap. We know why you like TNA, and while some of us may disagree with you, we're not going to give you too much s**t about it, at least not seriously.
kevin3485
And I will sodomize your dog!

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Capzaicin
kevin3485

Edit: WHOOPS...wrong video...I was trying to post the Spike "NOOOOOOOOO!!!" video...but I'll leave that there anyway...
kevin3485
Hikari Bringer of Light
kevin3485

...Dude, my dad's dead. crying ....(since you don't know me, I'll just tell you now that these are all jokes...which I'm sure you already got that the first one was, but just know that my dad is alive and well, just in case you were worried about his health).

Seriously though, Cap, I can explain all the petty arguments about "which is best company" pretty easily: You don't necessarily have to be a genius to post stuff on the internet. There are a lot of idiots out there, and many of them gravitate to the internet...not just for wrestling, for everything. Now, you and I are on different sides of the aisle here, and we get along pretty well. Hell, I think most of the regulars around here get along pretty well together, despite all having different ideas about "what wrestling means to me." However, and I'm not trying to sound pretentious here, a lot of us are pretty good at getting our points across and debating without going into an all-out flame war (for the most part...casualties do happen, especially when people come around spouting crazy s**t...and I'm not referencing any specific person, it happens all too often). The problem is when you get people who aren't competent at expressing themselves or getting their points across who then try to defend themselves with petty insults. At that point, it doesn't matter who is right and who's wrong...both sides are equally stupid.

TL;DR- Just ignore the haters, Cap. We know why you like TNA, and while some of us may disagree with you, we're not going to give you too much s**t about it, at least not seriously.
Yeah, it's actually been a significant amount of time since I got angry at some one for that kind of stuff, I mean I should be used to that kind of treatment that people give me for watching wrestling in the first place. And personally I don't really classify myself as either anymore, I mean I like all wrestling, I take whatever I can find (I'd probably be watching Chikara right now if I had money for DVD's). And I agree with you about both sides being stupid, it's not like either side is producing televison gold at the present moment, but things have definitely been worse.

But alot of where I'm at as a wrestling fan has to do with how varied my tastes are now. If you had told me 5 years ago that I'd start getting into my little pony I would've scoffed at the thought. So I hope you're happy, you corrupted me.
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485

Edit: WHOOPS...wrong video...I was trying to post the Spike "NOOOOOOOOO!!!" video...but I'll leave that there anyway...
YES! I love this guy now I saw a few promos of his and he's awesome.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Capzaicin
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485

I literally stayed awake all night just watching full FCW shows on youtube. It is so much better than RAW and SD in my opinion, and Ambrose is just one of the big reasons why. If you haven't seen it, look for his match with CM Punk at an FCW house show...and listen to Punk's promo after the match.
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485

I literally stayed awake all night just watching full FCW shows on youtube. It is so much better than RAW and SD in my opinion, and Ambrose is just one of the big reasons why. If you haven't seen it, look for his match with CM Punk at an FCW house show...and listen to Punk's promo after the match.
Saw his 30 min Iron man match with Seth Rollins and thought it was fantastic, I can't wait until he gets called up.

Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
NO! No peace ever.

NOW BURN
User Image

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Capzaicin
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485

Saw his 30 min Iron man match with Seth Rollins and thought it was fantastic, I can't wait until he gets called up.

The crazy thing about that 30 min Iron Man match was that it was the only match on the entire card, and they spent the entire show building up to it...That's how much faith they put in those two guys, and they totally delivered.
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485

The crazy thing about that 30 min Iron Man match was that it was the only match on the entire card, and they spent the entire show building up to it...That's how much faith they put in those two guys, and they totally delivered.
I just love everything about Dean Ambrose, his look, his mannerisms and his violent promo style. He's just awesome

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Capzaicin
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485
Capzaicin
kevin3485

I just love everything about Dean Ambrose, his look, his mannerisms and his violent promo style. He's just awesome

I love that his in-ring style is perfect with his gimmick...that, and how he's not a cowardly heel. He wants to fight guys.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff