Quit yelling at me!

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
lakers2437
LETS GO CENA, BROCK SUCKS

Actually, odds are in favor of Brock winning this one.
Brock would rip John Cena's head off

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
BROCK IS OLD
CENA IS MIDDLE AGED
lakers2437
BROCK IS OLD
CENA IS MIDDLE AGED

Brock and Cena are the same age...actually, Cena's older by a couple months. Though this did make me laugh. I guess ignorance does have its uses.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
lakers2437
BROCK IS OLD
CENA IS MIDDLE AGED

John Cena: Born in 1977. He'll be 35 next week.

Brock Lesnar: Born in 1977. He'll be 35 in July.

You've got your guys mixed up.
If WWE is going to make it an 'I Quit' Match, then Cena will win it. He hasn't lost one, yet.

I don't care who wins. Both are stale, in my opinion.

11,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lord Tensai is 39.

He still won Cena's punk a**

Widower

Benevolent Gatekeeper

As a Cena fan, I actually am hoping he will lose. Why? Well like I said in previous post his character needs to be humanized if they're not going to change it's persona so not winning everything will help. Hell maybe the WWE will get some bank for this, showing the kids that sometimes...you just don't win all the time but you have to be good enough to accept it and rise above it to move on.

I BET 1MIL GAYA GOLD THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN BEFORE SUMMERSLAM. emotion_donotwant
Lord Hideyoshi Ambrjrk
If WWE is going to make it an 'I Quit' Match, then Cena will win it. He hasn't lost one, yet.

I don't care who wins. Both are stale, in my opinion.
I would be interested in hearing why you think brock is stale.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I get the feeling Cena will win against Lesnar to "avenge" his loss to Rock..IDK why but then again I quit match with Cena....ehhhh.......

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I dunno who will win tbh i thought cena would win at WM but I was wrong. Since then and now Cena hasn't really done anything big like no more title shots just feuds that lower him down. As that kane and cena was just .... *facepalm* baaaaaaad.

Hopefully next week 3 hour special we will see lesnar do something besides a random F5 -.-. lol.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

I think that either Cena will lose, or end up "injured" since they keep saying they brought Lesnar back to "legitimize" the WWE (which is clearly a crock since no matter what they do or who they bring in, all the critics of pro wrestling will always say it's all fake... They even tried to say that Owen Hart's death was faked...), so if Cena wins with no "injury" people will just more or less be like "Yeah, right... A "legitimate" MMA fighter was beaten by a "wrassler" give me a break" (though of course there will probably be quite a few four letter words added, especially from the people who love MMA, & seem to hate pro wrestling (I like both but don't "love" either, as they both have their good & their bad points) & also I really just hope that they give Lesnar at least one match (or 2 as he could have one on raw & one on smackdown...) before his match with Cena, even if it's just a match against someone we know they'll allow him to beat in 5 seconds, at least then there may be a little bit of build up to the Lesnar/Cena match, as him just f5ing Cena every week is actually pretty lame, & why have him attack from behind at all (I only saw him do it once he may have done it more I don't know), Is that to make the fans believe that Lesnar needs to attack from behind?...
Yulister
Lord Tensai is 39.

He still won Cena's punk a**

If MMA has taught us anything Age isn't always a bad thing Randy Couture etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff