Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Faun

2,675 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Buying 4 new Outfit slots 100
  • Timid 100
My apologies. The main article came from a wrestling newsletter that is subscription based. The other sources were to back up various parts of the article. For instance, I didn't feel like going back through the weeks to find out what Ronda and Punk said to each other, so I just put their Twitters as sources in case anyone was curious enough to want to read up on that on their own.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
ElfMule1
My apologies. The main article came from a wrestling newsletter that is subscription based. The other sources were to back up various parts of the article. For instance, I didn't feel like going back through the weeks to find out what Ronda and Punk said to each other, so I just put their Twitters as sources in case anyone was curious enough to want to read up on that on their own.

Thing is, I know for a fact that one of those sources never reported this, because I look through that site on a daily basis....so I don't see why you're claiming that they did.
Really punk you chose this over AJ??

User Image

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
XStr8EdgeX

User Image

No...he didn't. The story is bullshit.

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
Reno Takamiya
Well that's certainly a new way to get rid of a "crazy" girlfriend. emotion_awesome

Sarcastic/Joke response. emotion_awesome (I thought the awesome face/epic smiley implied that)

I've never been one to believe everything I read on the internet. Though it does remind of those certain wrestling fans who believed Sting was returning to the WWE on 2-21-11 because of a certain promo in which the date looked like scorpion tails to those same fans.

WWE 2-21-11 Is it Sting or Undertaker

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Reno Takamiya
I've never been one to believe everything I read on the internet. Though it does remind of those certain wrestling fans who believed Sting was returning to the WWE on 2-21-11 because of a certain promo in which the date looked like scorpion tails to those same fans.

Actually, the speculation during that time wasn't completely unfounded. Sting has been pretty close to signing with the WWE at several points, and that was actually one of them. He even structured his yearly contract negotiations around the WM build up, just to get more money out of TNA...cause if they didn't pay him, he'd jump ship to WWE...much like he's doing now, apparently.

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
Rumblestiltskin
Reno Takamiya

Actually, the speculation during that time wasn't completely unfounded. Sting has been pretty close to signing with the WWE at several points, and that was actually one of them. He even structured his yearly contract negotiations around the WM build up, just to get more money out of TNA...cause if they didn't pay him, he'd jump ship to WWE...much like he's doing now, apparently.

I had no idea what Sting was doing back then. Though I did know that there were some fans who believed that it was going to be Sting because they either read it from someone or heard it from someone. Without deciding for themselves and just believing what they read on the internet. I do know that some people on Facebook were like "It's going be Sting I just know it!" or It's Sting there's no doubt about it".

Timid Faun

2,675 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Buying 4 new Outfit slots 100
  • Timid 100
Rumblestiltskin
ElfMule1

Thing is, I know for a fact that one of those sources never reported this, because I look through that site on a daily basis....so I don't see why you're claiming that they did.
Are you talking about ewrestlingnews? That was a supplemental source to back up other claims in the article. Speaking of ewrestling news, a new pic surfaced of Punk with another female friend...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Credit: www.ewrestlingnews.com

I'm only posting the pic for the two people in it, not the beer that's being pointed to.

Here's why.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
ElfMule1
Are you talking about ewrestlingnews? That was a supplemental source to back up other claims in the article.

None of those sites have reported anything close to verifying this story. At best, the only thing that's been said is that Rousey thinks Punk is sexy...which is not even close to "so Punk quit the WWE and left a multi-million dollar contract to go have sex with someone other than his girlfriend." The story is bullshit...which should be pretty obvious if you even did a lick of research instead of just believing what's written in an e-mail...

Quote:
Speaking of ewrestling news, a new pic surfaced of Punk with another female friend...

I'm only posting the pic for the two people in it, not the beer that's being pointed to.

Here's why.

Okay...and? What? He's not allowed to have friends?

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rumblestiltskin

Okay...and? What? He's not allowed to have friends?

It was in his contract.
XStr8EdgeX

User Image

when she's the best MMA fighter in the world, Yes. I mean, it is believable knowing his history with the Divas locker room. Why not?
ii Jamie Kym
XStr8EdgeX

User Image

when she's the best MMA fighter in the world, Yes. I mean, it is believable knowing his history with the Divas locker room. Why not?

Best MMA fighter in the world?? Nah she's not that title belongs to someone else shes only dominant because WMMA's talent pool is shallow.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
ii Jamie Kym
XStr8EdgeX

User Image

In what world is this believable...Let me remind you of something...He left a MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT...and to say that it's just cause he wanted to get laid? No, I'm sorry, there is no man on the face of the planet who would leave his well paying job to get some p***y. What makes it even less believable is the complete lack of any sources that verify this. It's complete bullshit.
Rumblestiltskin
ii Jamie Kym
XStr8EdgeX

User Image

In what world is this believable...Let me remind you of something...He left a MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT...and to say that it's just cause he wanted to get laid? No, I'm sorry, there is no man on the face of the planet who would leave his well paying job to get some p***y. What makes it even less believable is the complete lack of any sources that verify this. It's complete bullshit.

Don't get me wrong. I don't believe the story due to lack of sources, but if I had atleast one reliable resource, it is believable due to history.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff